Update for Everyone VIII: He who laughs have the last laugh
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 06:30:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone VIII: He who laughs have the last laugh
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 ... 95
Author Topic: Update for Everyone VIII: He who laughs have the last laugh  (Read 101926 times)
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1400 on: June 25, 2022, 08:40:40 AM »

I have a new position that is based in Colorado and Utah and requires quite a bit of traveling.

I technically do not have to relocate as I do receive a travel expense  allowance. But if I do relocate to my work base essentially it would likely be Salt Lake City as I know it. Its kinda a home town for me. But I am excited .

Welcome back (possibly) Smiley

Thank you but I do NOT want to live around REPUBLICANS right now.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1401 on: June 25, 2022, 10:31:50 AM »

Rode City of Pittsburgh buses for the first time yesterday. I am now #transit man.
GM Team Member and Senator WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1402 on: June 25, 2022, 01:03:07 PM »

With every day I see things continually going to s**t the closer I am to deciding against staying here for grad school.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1403 on: June 25, 2022, 01:07:15 PM »

With every day I see things continually going to s**t the closer I am to deciding against staying here for grad school.

Where will you go?
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #1404 on: June 25, 2022, 02:39:04 PM »

Where will you go?

Plenty of states will never go 50 years to the past regardless of what happens in DC, ever.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #1405 on: June 25, 2022, 03:56:21 PM »
« Edited: June 25, 2022, 04:10:36 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

Blue wave come Nov, I am not saying we're gonna sweep but I think Ryan, Demings and BEASLEY are gonna win after Roe I have to endorse all my Blk candidates even DEJEAR whom is clearly the underdog in IA but Franken was 3 pts down in ah April poll to Grassley

There is no sign of Crt packing but if we get DC Statehood the pressure is gonna be on, this election is gonna turn on Roe Bush W and Trump won close races because Roe was Federalized, now that it's not , the Rs are gonna get blamed for overturn of Roe

We can get a Prez Turnout not a normal midterm Turnout

This is gonna definitely hurt SUNUNU and Rs in NH

Along with the insurrection Trump is definitely not getting back in irregardless of an Indictment

As I said before Athletes hold 80/90% of the wealth 480M over a lifetime of a contract and if you are under income you pay 20%, in taxes and over income 30% 50K or more that means you are paying for Entitlements if you are rich and only paying for your own Entitlements if you are poor Medicaid, SSA and Unemployment and the rich pay our students loans off too if we don't pay them.

So it's your peroggitive to be an R but stop blaming Ds for helping the poor, Rs stopped the stimulus checks they wanted to pass BBB and one more check and Rs blocked it with the Debt Ceiling along with Medical Dental and Climate change which will be enacted hopefully next yr with a Secularist Trifecta

We are at the greatest income inequality since the 1970s at least we had Projects back then now that Rental Assistance is over no Section 8 vouchers and Blks are entitled to reparations for only inheritance of 150K H and Whites 800K mansions in Orland Park and Ontario, CA it should be 7K per Blk person and college tuition with a D Trifecta in 2023/25
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #1406 on: June 25, 2022, 04:19:12 PM »

Where will you go?
Scandinavia has a long history of meteorology schools and being at the forefront of meteorology so possibly there?
FT-02 Senator A.F.E. 🇵🇸🤝🇺🇸🤝🇺🇦
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

« Reply #1407 on: June 25, 2022, 05:55:31 PM »

There's something surreal about listening to your coworkers fawn over a dentist for nearly an hour
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #1408 on: June 25, 2022, 07:52:53 PM »

There's something surreal about listening to your coworkers fawn over a dentist for nearly an hour
Speer moment
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1409 on: June 25, 2022, 08:46:40 PM »

Whilst watching acclaimed Home Box Office serial "The Sopranos", I accidentally understood half of one of Irina's Russian-language rants without looking at the subtitles (though I admit I have watched the scene previously). The lessons are paying off!
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1410 on: June 25, 2022, 08:50:00 PM »

Whilst watching acclaimed Home Box Office serial "The Sopranos", I accidentally understood half of one of Irina's Russian-language rants without looking at the subtitles (though I admit I have watched the scene previously). The lessons are paying off!
Nice!
Hopefully both our language learning quests end well, брат!
(yes, I know that word. Didn't have to translate it, though I can't type Cyrillic)
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1411 on: June 25, 2022, 08:53:13 PM »

Nice!
Hopefully both our language learning quests end well, брат!
(yes, I know that word. Didn't have to translate it, though I can't type Cyrillic)

Спасибо. I plead guilty to remembering what she said line-for-line in that scene, but it was still funny to realize that I was hearing something straight out of one of last week's lectures.
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.74, S: -8.96

« Reply #1412 on: June 25, 2022, 08:53:58 PM »

how do u know for sure if u have a mimic in ur house and if so how do u make it leave
bagelman
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -4.17

P P P
« Reply #1413 on: June 26, 2022, 02:45:21 AM »

how do u know for sure if u have a mimic in ur house and if so how do u make it leave

The most reliable way is to use Truesight. If you're a Bard, Cleric, Sorcerer, Warlock, or Wizard with a 6th level spell slot cast True Seeing, a divination spell that consumes an eye ointment made from mushroom powder, saffron and fat valued at 25 gp unless you have a suitable substitute for material components.

Best way to make it leave is to destroy it.
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1414 on: June 26, 2022, 08:40:58 AM »

I have a new position that is based in Colorado and Utah and requires quite a bit of traveling.

I technically do not have to relocate as I do receive a travel expense  allowance. But if I do relocate to my work base essentially it would likely be Salt Lake City as I know it. Its kinda a home town for me. But I am excited .

Welcome back (possibly) Smiley

I might not be able to live in Salt Lake City because my boyfriend will only accept cities that are 25% Hispanic or more.

Denver is like 32%, West Valley City is like 38%, Ogden is 32%. South Salt Lake and Taylorsville are right on that cut off.  SLC proper is only like 21% Hispanic.

He thinks Utah, Colorado, Arizona, California, etc rightfully belong to Mexico. He is a Mexican nationalist.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1415 on: June 26, 2022, 08:51:46 AM »
« Edited: June 26, 2022, 09:06:26 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

It's very funny that users map D nut maps in 2016(/18/20 and now the same users people post R nut maps, Sir Muhammad quotes alot of R themes like Election Guy and made a D nut map in 2020 , I made the same nut map all the time

Trump doesn't have Karl Rove and Bush W or Reagan he is an ordinary R that's why he lost in 2020, I was thinking about this all last night, in my sleep that R party is nowhere near what it was during the Reagan and Bush W and Karl Rove era, they can LOSE even in a Midterm

Trump lucked out in 2016 and lost to a scandalous female before a Pandemic we are as I have said since the Pandemic at the greatest inequality since the 1970s where athletes 480 K 10 yr contracts control the 90 percent of wealth Trump and Oprah control the. 2 percent, and the rest of us 8 percent and they gave us Pandemic Rental assistance and now there are no Section 8, but when you get 55 or older there are Senior Housings, but in 1970s it were project's

Yours truly, China Nike is made in China with athletes , Rs are against entitlement they ended Welfare and stimulus checks and BBB with expanded Dental and Climate change which will be passed if we net the TRIFECTA , we also need Reparations for Blks nationwide, Cali started but they are talking tuition assistance no checks outright

Some users never think that Trump and Oprah have the top 2percent of the wealth that Trump is an ordinary guy like Joe, Trump makes Joe and Obama as paupers , and the rest of us that control only 8 percent of the wealth, I am exaggerating but athletes and Trump and Oprah have all the wealth
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1416 on: June 26, 2022, 05:34:10 PM »

I'm going through some gender questioning right now. Its a bit in flux now, but I suspect I drift between being Female and Nonbinary(not quite sure how to describe in what way). I'm planning to try out a new name and pronouns soon.
Yep, I'm pretty sure I am fluid at this point.
RI
realisticidealist
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: 2.61

« Reply #1417 on: June 28, 2022, 03:55:06 PM »

The pregnancy aid center in Everett my wife volunteers with was broken into and had its windows smashed today. Fortunately, she wasn't there at the time. They give out tons of free clothing, diapers, car seats, formula, etc., primarily to the local Hispanic and Ukrainian communities. They do the real work of helping parents, but that didn't stop them from being a target.
FT-02 Senator A.F.E. 🇵🇸🤝🇺🇸🤝🇺🇦
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

« Reply #1418 on: June 28, 2022, 06:28:04 PM »

Just cast my first ballot!

Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #1419 on: July 02, 2022, 01:15:52 AM »

Skunk
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -9.48

« Reply #1420 on: July 08, 2022, 06:21:20 PM »

Got my name change approved by the court today.
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1421 on: July 09, 2022, 08:49:58 PM »

Well.. its official.. I am officially back as Utah as my residency.

Way to many WHITE people here. And it is HOT and SMOKY due to a fire, but overall happy will my quality of life upcoming and less stuffy and more of a home feeling for me than Virginia.

I still think mormonism is BS and  will always renounce it.

Youngkin is still my favorite GOP governor for proving a lot of my points right and horrifying the ONLINE left.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #1422 on: July 11, 2022, 11:42:39 AM »

Wearing a mask to hide that I'm still drunk, lol.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1423 on: July 11, 2022, 08:04:04 PM »

I can't wait til we vote these silly polls have Biden at 33% and You Gov has Biden at 44% and Harris has the GCB lead at 50% Biden is running for reelection he only needs 278 not 413 CO, NV, WI, PA and MI and can win either AZ or Va, WI gives D's 268 plus AZ or VA gives us over 270, but we need DC Statehood so we have wave insurańce for 24 for OH, WVA AND MT

We have a Prez and Congress the Parliament is more powerful, because if the inparty govt crashes the Prime Minister must resign and call a new election like Boris Johnson everything isn't gonna be fixed in 2 yrs and we don't need needless cuts by Rs if they take power again, remember the Boehner yrs he resigned

Bill Clinton during Lewinsky would of had to resign and so would Bush W over false WMDs and his whole Govt collapsed in 2006 in the aftermath of Katrina
100% pro-life no matter what
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 7.35, S: 5.57

« Reply #1424 on: July 14, 2022, 10:06:01 PM »

I'm leaving for the Dominican Republic at 3 AM on Saturday!
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 ... 95  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies