Are you nervous that the Hunter Biden story will cause Trump to win?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:20:29 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Are you nervous that the Hunter Biden story will cause Trump to win?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: Are you nervous that the Hunter Biden story will cause Trump to win?
Yes

No

In between

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 106

Author Topic: Are you nervous that the Hunter Biden story will cause Trump to win?  (Read 1414 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2020, 10:51:48 PM »

Trump won't win this election in 2020, the 291 map is against him, but it maybe a story for Rs to grab onto to make hay for the 2022, especially if Covid isn't solved and we are still in lockdown mode and along with Hunter Biden story can make way for a Speaker McCarthy. There was always that chance. Covid is a virus and doesn't discriminate against whomever it had in office, it wants to mutate and cause sickness in people

Political risk for any party controlling govt and doesn't solve it, we need a vaccine or we will be back to square 1
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.97, S: -5.74

P P
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2020, 10:56:48 PM »

To be honest I think some posters here literally have some kind of anxiety disorder. Absolutely no judgment or shame about that, but it might be in the best interests of their own mental health for them to just log off more often than they do if this sort of thing is actually making them anxious.
Yoda
United States

« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2020, 10:57:30 PM »

What IS the Hunter Biden story?

B/c right now, as I understand it, the "story" is that Hunter Biden flew to Delaware from California to give a computer repair shop his laptop, didn't leave any contact info, the store owner is blind so he didn't see him (??), the security footage was miraculously erased (totes by mistake guys!), two emails that were created in Central Europe three months after the laptop was supposedly dropped off by Hunter sort of show some kind of made-up scandal (??), and the store owner made copies of the hard drive and gave them to Steve Bannon and Rudy Giuliani, both of whom are totally not the willing 'targets' of a russian disinformation campaign, no sir.

Am I missing something?
Illiniwek
Junior Chimp
Vatican City State

« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2020, 11:36:31 PM »

Not too nervous. But I didn’t understand then, and don’t really understand now, how the Comey announcement mattered to voters enough to swing the election in the final weeks of 2016.

The fact that I have never understood why the Comey announcement mattered makes me worry I’m missing something here.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2020, 11:37:03 PM »

No. If Trump remains President, it certainly won't be because he won a free and fair election because he projected his own corruption onto Hunter Biden.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2020, 11:38:46 PM »

To be honest I think some posters here literally have some kind of anxiety disorder. Absolutely no judgment or shame about that, but it might be in the best interests of their own mental health for them to just log off more often than they do if this sort of thing is actually making them anxious.

Most of us (myself included) have 2016 PTSD. Up until about two weeks ago I had this election at 50/50 despite the polls. If it weren't for COVID, Biden or any other Democrat would be facing an uphill battle.
SLA8
Rookie

« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2020, 11:43:16 PM »

As many people have said, if Trump wins it's 100% not tied to the Hunter Biden story. I don't think it resonates with people. When I was watching the debate, my family had no clue what Trump was talking about and they follow politics kind of closely. Unless you're glued to Fox, you'd have no clue of the Hunter Biden scandal beyond the word "Burisma" and "Hunter".
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2020, 12:18:58 AM »

Most Rs like Hogan, Kasich, Steele, Ridge and Hagal have endorsed Biden and I am sure Ron Jr and Patty Davis supports Biden as well as Cindy and Meghan McCain. They know Elaine Chao and McConnell have nepotism in the WH, Chao works for Trump. McConnell cratered the stimulus bill and acquitted Trump. Chao was also Labor Secretary for Bush W and friends with Linda Chavez
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies