IA-Emerson: Ernst +1 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 11:54:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 Senate & House Election Polls
  IA-Emerson: Ernst +1 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: IA-Emerson: Ernst +1  (Read 1925 times)
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« on: October 21, 2020, 02:44:32 PM »

We also had several polls recently showing Greenfield in the lead.

jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2020, 03:42:06 PM »

So if Greenfield does win will you all accept the results? Or will you all be like republicans when told to wear a mask and act like toddlers throwing temper tantrums?
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2020, 03:52:04 PM »

So if Greenfield does win will you all accept the results? Or will you all be like republicans when told to wear a mask and act like toddlers throwing temper tantrums?

I don’t think any Democrats here would be sad if Greenfield (a Democrat) won, but nice job arguing against arguments that no one actually makes, as you always do.

There’s just a large cohort of my fellow trends disciples here who are trying, in vain, to get people to lower their expectations here again, because they are setting up to be burned by Iowa. Once again. Fools like Larry Sabato (who should know better) are feeding into this.

Just give me credit that I am predicting she will be the only federal legislator from Iowa in January 2023 unless a really friendly Dem district is drawn. In fact I could see all Iowa Democrats losing in 2022 under Biden. Something that I wouldn't  necessarily predict for MN or MI.

I consider Iowa a GOP state I am just making a no toss up prediction that Greenfield will win and I have a right to change that before election day.
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2020, 03:56:00 PM »

I do not really see that 75% D Delegation holding. It may hold this year but not in 2022 midterms. And I say this as someone who is a bit skeptical that the senate will be 65 to 35 GOP and the house will be 400 to 135 GOP just because Biden is president.
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2020, 03:59:39 PM »

I do not really see that 75% D Delegation holding. It may hold this year but not in 2022 midterms. And I say this as someone who is a bit skeptical that the senate will be 65 to 35 GOP and the house will be 400 to 135 GOP just because Biden is president.

I don’t think any Democrats here would be sad if Greenfield (a Democrat) won, but nice job arguing against arguments that no one actually makes, as you always do.

Fine I will listen to you.

jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2020, 04:04:18 PM »

Fine I will listen to you.

Soon you will learn the ways of the trends, my friend.

Holy christ.. what the ?? Most of my predictions follow present trends!

The only reason Biden will win MN/MI/PA is because of suburbs. Biden wont even approach Obama 2012 margins in rural areas.

And I predicted less than two hours ago that Texas would be a split state for Senate (R) and President (D)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies