HarrisX/The Hill: Biden +4%
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:59:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  HarrisX/The Hill: Biden +4%
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: HarrisX/The Hill: Biden +4%  (Read 903 times)
TiltsAreUnderrated
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 21, 2020, 01:14:58 PM »

https://thehill.com/hilltv/what-americas-thinking/522073-what-americas-thinking-october-21-2020

October 13-15
1897 registered voters
MoE: 2.25%
Changes with October 10-13

Biden 46% (-1)
Trump 42% (+2)
Other 3% (n/c)
Would not vote 3% (n/c)
Not sure 6% (-1)
BudgieForce
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2020, 01:17:39 PM »

Guess its time for the weekly online trackers to ruin the aggregates again.
MillennialModerate
MillennialMAModerate
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2020, 01:19:05 PM »

Uhhh
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2020, 01:37:44 PM »

Time to prepare a few lines of crushed Zoloft and Prozac powder to snort.
ProgressiveModerate
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2020, 01:39:03 PM »

*Biden's average in the 538 tracker decreases to a still impressive 9.9% lead*

Atlas: BIDEN IS DOOMED!
Podgy the Bear
mollybecky

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2020, 01:41:25 PM »

*Biden's average in the 538 tracker decreases to a still impressive 9.9% lead*

Atlas: BIDEN IS DOOMED!

I'm surprised there haven't been over 50 replies to this in the last 20 minutes.
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2020, 01:43:18 PM »

This is almost a week old. Plenty of newer polls and daily trackers to give a better view of things. IBD/TIPP did also show a drop two days ago but didn't change yesterday, USC has shown maybe a half a point to a point movement towards Trump over the past 5-6 days.
ProgressiveModerate
Atlas Icon

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2020, 01:51:23 PM »

This is almost a week old. Plenty of newer polls and daily trackers to give a better view of things. IBD/TIPP did also show a drop two days ago but didn't change yesterday, USC has shown maybe a half a point to a point movement towards Trump over the past 5-6 days.

You have definately become more of an optimist the last few days.
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2020, 01:52:37 PM »

Oh I'm still predicting a Trump comeback at the debate tomorrow, but this poll in and of itself is rather behind the times.
ProgressiveModerate
Atlas Icon

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2020, 01:54:50 PM »

Even if he did make a comeback, nearly 30% of people (and growing) have already voted.

Oh I'm still predicting a Trump comeback at the debate tomorrow, but this poll in and of itself is rather behind the times.
Mr.Phips
Junior Chimp

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2020, 01:56:06 PM »

Lol even in 2008 there were some pollsters that showed Obama only up a couple points in the end.
Hammy
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2020, 01:57:41 PM »

Oh I'm still predicting a Trump comeback at the debate tomorrow

You have to go out of your way and want something to stress over if you think this. Unless you secretly want Trump to win just so you can gloat, which is the impression I'm getting.
Penn_Quaker_Girl
Junior Chimp
India

Political Matrix
E: 0.10, S: 0.06

« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2020, 01:59:01 PM »

A full-blown surge or a small bump?
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2020, 02:00:48 PM »

Oh I'm still predicting a Trump comeback at the debate tomorrow

You have to go out of your way and want something to stress over if you think this. Unless you secretly want Trump to win just so you can gloat, which is the impression I'm getting.

It's the former. I'm working on it.
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2020, 03:55:40 PM »

Guess its time for the weekly online trackers to ruin the aggregates again.

Yep. Right on cue.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 2.71, S: -6.09

« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2020, 04:00:46 PM »

Trump's policies are far superior to Biden's policies.
If Trump repeats his performance from his third debate with Clinton, he will have a fighting chance in the final stretch.
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2020, 04:01:52 PM »

If Trump repeats his performance from his third debate with Clinton, he will have a fighting chance in the final stretch.

Polls showed he lost the last debate by at least 20% to Clinton
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 2.71, S: -6.09

« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2020, 04:03:17 PM »

Why did he win the election then?
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2020, 04:07:31 PM »

Why did he win the election then?

You're being dense. The election was 2 weeks after the last debate and there were IDK, pretty major things in the news? Stop. I'm sure you're smarter than this.
AGA
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -5.39

P P
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2020, 04:25:16 PM »

Trump's strategy in the first debate was to literally interrupt Biden as much as possible to make him lose focus and to hurl easily disproven smears. He has not or will not run on actual policy or substance because he can't.
Hammy
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2020, 05:33:46 PM »

Which policies? The one where he throws children in cages and makes their parents disappear? Or the one where he makes sure people with preexisting conditions don't have healthcare access? Or the one where he spent months denying a pandemic that has killed more than WWII in the US and fired people at the CDC who wouldn't bury evidence? Or the one where he incited violence against Americans and abandoned our allies in battle?
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies