IA - Siena College/NYT Upshot: Ernst +1% (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 06:19:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 Senate & House Election Polls
  IA - Siena College/NYT Upshot: Ernst +1% (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: IA - Siena College/NYT Upshot: Ernst +1%  (Read 2501 times)
ProgressiveModerate
Atlas Icon

« on: October 21, 2020, 01:01:39 PM »

Damn if Siena. I swear if we lose the senate after a D + 2 year and 2 wave years...
ProgressiveModerate
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2020, 01:11:24 PM »

This man is a prophet:

I can't wait until she makes some "gaffe" that only Dem hacks care about like in 2014 (or like Cramer's "Akin comments" this year) and everyone moves it to toss up/lean D.

(Yes, Ernst could lose, but seat 49 or 50 for Democrats this is not.)

You’re right, it’s seat 50 or 51.

More like seat 53. MT and GA will flip first.

False

Only time will tell. Really depends upon the national environment and how much partisanship wins out
ProgressiveModerate
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2020, 03:49:03 PM »

Damn if Siena. I swear if we lose the senate after a D + 2 year and 2 wave years...

This race won't be close to the tipping point, NC will probably be the tipping point, though GA, ME, and MT are also possibilities.

Yeah that would be my guess too, but I always worry that somehow NC, MI, or ME suprize us.
ProgressiveModerate
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2020, 03:55:27 PM »

This race won't be close to the tipping point, NC will probably be the tipping point, though GA, ME, and MT are also possibilities.

Yeah that would be my guess too, but I always worry that somehow NC, MI, or ME suprize us.

You can go phone bank for Cunningham or Gideon if you’re that anxious.

Is there anything you can think of that I could do without my parents knowing? I really want to help out but don't want them to get suspicious with me calling a bunch of people or getting texts from strangers. I was able to convince my father to give money to Gideon and Harrison though.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies