IA - Siena College/NYT Upshot: Ernst +1% (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 02:56:53 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 Senate & House Election Polls
  IA - Siena College/NYT Upshot: Ernst +1% (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: IA - Siena College/NYT Upshot: Ernst +1%  (Read 2494 times)
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« on: October 21, 2020, 12:48:20 PM »

This man is a prophet:

I can't wait until she makes some "gaffe" that only Dem hacks care about like in 2014 (or like Cramer's "Akin comments" this year) and everyone moves it to toss up/lean D.

(Yes, Ernst could lose, but seat 49 or 50 for Democrats this is not.)

Exactly
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2020, 01:50:43 PM »

Jesus christ.. one poll with Ernst up and everyone is moving it to SAFE R? lmao.

Its a toss up race that Democrats will win (as of my current prediction) but it will be after they win AZ, CO, ME and NC.
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2020, 02:09:55 PM »

Jesus christ.. one poll with Ernst up and everyone is moving it to SAFE R? lmao.

Its a toss up race that Democrats will win (as of my current prediction) but it will be after they win AZ, CO, ME and NC.

I don't see anyone moving it to Safe R. Don't conflate that with people who are mocking Sabato for making the premature jump to Lean D.

I have it as Tilt D not lean D. Essentially a toss up. I just believe Greenfield will win it.

The Ernst discussion has been hilarious this entire cycle and I always saw she was not taking the race seriously. If she was taking it semi-seriously she wouldn't have had much trouble winning at all.

But I am quite certain if Greenfield wins she will be the one federally elected Democrat from Iowa in January 2023 and possibly the only statewide Democrat in office. Unless one of the down ballot dems wins re-election.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies