Biden campaign internal polling across the map
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 11:39:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Biden campaign internal polling across the map
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Biden campaign internal polling across the map  (Read 3818 times)
Beet
Atlas Star

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: October 18, 2020, 10:43:20 AM »

This doesn't surprise me at all. IA and OH were never going to ditch Trump, and they won't on election night.

The campaign comes down to the "3 North" and "3 South."

3 North: Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan

3 South: Florida, North Carolina, and Arizona

In certain cases the NE-02 and ME-02 could decide as well. Overall, while Biden is leading in a large number of swing states, he is leading narrowly in almost all of them, and his lead is less than his national lead. That means with only a modest drop in his national lead, he could fall underwater in a large number of swing states at the same time.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #51 on: October 18, 2020, 12:38:04 PM »

Atlas Dems:  get irrationally upset when the abstract “media” “feeds the horse race”  but simultaneously believes its good electoral strategy for Biden

Read:  “Everyone else can think we’re winning BUT NOT US!!”

Lol

A campaign that is smart is never going to publicly push a landslide narrative because it's not wise. That's completely different than the media trying to manipulate the election in order for it to be closer.

Either the race is close or it isn't.  Democrats (both here and in the broader liberal media) write off any public poll/pundit suggesting a competitive race, but then laud Biden for "pushing back" against this same narrative by doing the bare minimum you would expect from a political campaign (investing in the decisive states.)  This is the kind of double-speak indicative of terminal stage politics brain.

It is not "manipulation" for media to ask Biden tough questions or hold to him to account on his record.  What are you even accusing the media of doing here?  How do you believe they are mischaracterizing the race?  Is it the job of the media to report polls and pundits' prognostications as if they were determinative?   

I can't believe a poster wood stoop to being such a crybaby about "the liberal media". Pathetic!

I'm absolutely in favor of ripping these folks a new one to denormalize the proud know nothing mentality of trumpism
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #52 on: October 18, 2020, 12:48:47 PM »

Atlas Dems:  get irrationally upset when the abstract “media” “feeds the horse race”  but simultaneously believes its good electoral strategy for Biden

Read:  “Everyone else can think we’re winning BUT NOT US!!”

Lol

You usually make perfectly coherent posts, Del Tachi, but I'm having trouble with this one.
This is the best post Del Tachi has ever made, what. Most of his posts aren't coherent but this is a bizarre trend I've seen from left-wing posters on this website.

No no, I meant I'm too dumb to understand what he's trying to say.

I don't think you're the dumb one, fwiw.
AGA
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -5.39

P P
« Reply #53 on: October 18, 2020, 02:09:38 PM »

AZ and PA look too close for comfort.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »