IA-DFP: Greenfield +4 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 08:52:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 Senate & House Election Polls
  IA-DFP: Greenfield +4 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: IA-DFP: Greenfield +4  (Read 1751 times)
Senate Minority Leader Lord Voldemort
Joshua
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.52, S: -5.91

« on: October 16, 2020, 11:26:25 PM »

Ernst didn't know the break-even price for soybeans. Greenfield nailed the question on corn. Ernst is done!

Came here to say this. She just signed her own death warrant. It sounds trivial but that is a BIG ing deal to farmers. Not knowing the break-even price on soybeans gives the appearance of being out of touch and you better believe undecideds are gonna break for Greenfield heavily. I don't know about Biden winning IA but I'm rather confident now the senate seat is gonna flip. Not just because of this but Greenfield has been trending up and closing the gap for some time now.

Late edit: unrelated but more a blurb from my own heart. I would love to see an Iowa Democratic Farmer-Labor Party just like in Minnesota. I feel like if there's any other place it could work it would be there

The 2014 Democratic nominee made a comment about Grassley being "a farmer from Iowa without a law degree" in charge of the Senate Judiciary Committee, & Ernst successfully used it in a ton of attack ads, so yeah, I won't be surprised at all if/when the IA Dems capitalize on this by plastering the clip of it all over the state over these next few weeks.

Yeah, Bob Belicheck was terrible.

Who is that? Do you mean Bruce Braley?

No, he means Brent Brasby.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies