AMERICAN DEMOCRACY - New Forum Government Simulation Game
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 03:36:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  AMERICAN DEMOCRACY - New Forum Government Simulation Game
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AMERICAN DEMOCRACY - New Forum Government Simulation Game  (Read 387 times)
Macklin
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 15, 2020, 08:35:25 AM »

american-democracy.net

Hello everyone,

Not sure if many will be interested in this, but I am currently in the process of starting up a new US government forum simulation game called American Democracy.

I am still in the process of putting the game together and writing the game guide book etc. however welcome you to come and check it out and sign up. Please note this is still a work in progress and things are subject to change as I continue to build.

The game will start in January 2016 at the end of President Obama's administration and you will join the game as a US House Representative. As the game grows more popular we will introduce the Senate and eventually Regional Governments and the Executive Branch. Once we have enough players we will launch the game and hold party leadership elections and presidential elections.

Please check it out, sign up and let your friends know if they're interested too.
Radical Leftist
rainbow20
Rookie

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2020, 11:53:33 PM »

This sounds really cool! I signed up for an account!
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies