Civiqs/Daily Kos: Hickenlooper +11 (CO), Cunningham +6 (NC), Warner +11 (VA) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 11:06:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 Senate & House Election Polls
  Civiqs/Daily Kos: Hickenlooper +11 (CO), Cunningham +6 (NC), Warner +11 (VA) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Civiqs/Daily Kos: Hickenlooper +11 (CO), Cunningham +6 (NC), Warner +11 (VA)  (Read 1487 times)
forsythvoter

« on: October 15, 2020, 03:15:07 PM »

My reactions:

CO: Why is the NRSC still spending money here? They need to play defense in seats like IA, NC, ME, GA, MT, KS, AK. I would concede CO, AZ (although maybe not if they still think the Pres race is in play there), and focus on the others

NC: Seems like Cunningham will run 2-3 points above Biden's performance. NC seems like the type of state where there's a contingent of anti-establishment voters who aren't going to care about personal scandals (if anything, it might make them more likely to vote for Cunningham / Trump just to stick a finger to the establishment).

VA: Warner will win by 10-15 points (onpar with Biden's performance in the state). The state's polarization means that the final vote is likely to be pretty close to the Pres results. Gade would have better luck running in a Biden midterm.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies