Erie County (NY): Biden +28
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 08:03:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Erie County (NY): Biden +28
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Erie County (NY): Biden +28  (Read 1052 times)
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2020, 02:30:20 AM »

Why couldn't it have been Erie County, PA instead?

There was actually a poll of Erie County PA posted awhile back on this very Thread.

Unfortunately, because Atlas / Talk Elections has not modernized their search / query functions, let alone archiving historical polling data into easily accessible file structures such as breakdowns for National / State / CD / State HD-SD/ County / City, I haven't been able to locate it quite yet after 10 minutes of trawling through every single poll every posted.

I seem it recall it looked quite favorable to Biden and was posted sometime within the past few Months?

Again one of my chief minor pet peeves with Atlas, is that the file structures are not uniform, and frequently encourage folks to create brand new threads on similar topics, and also sometimes encourage "attention whoring" as newer members (or even seasoned members) spawn consistently new threads, when perhaps items could be clustered and archived more fully, while still allowing the freedom for posters to create brand new threads.

There has to be a better way to organize all this from the backend side, especially on items such as the polling thread which are always hot topics, especially in GE PRES Years?

Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies