Office of Representative Spark: Most Grateful!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 03:34:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Representative Spark: Most Grateful!
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of Representative Spark: Most Grateful!  (Read 404 times)
Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: 0.00

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 29, 2020, 04:22:09 PM »
« edited: October 25, 2020, 05:04:26 PM by Rep. Spark »

Office of Representative Spark

Representative Spark (Federalist, at-large from Florida)
Nyman, D.C. | Tallahassee, FL
Serving the people of Atlasia

Hello everyone! This will be my office for official business related to my duties in the Atlasian House of Representatives. It will also include statements, bills, and other important information.

Legislation

26th Congress of the Republic of Atlasia

Reduction of Childcare Costs Act (Passed)

Reinvestment in Our Communities Act (Pending)

Youth Preparedness Act of 2020 (Pending)

Lowering Prescription Drug Costs Act (Pending)

Safeguarding our Essential Workers Act (Pending)

Statements

Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2020, 11:24:32 AM »

Oath and Priorities

Hello my fellow Atlasians, today I took the oath of office to serve our beloved land. It is important to me that I get to work immediately and draft bills that promote the safety, prosperity, and future of all of our citizens. I will be looking closely at introducing legislation related to education and housing. The education bill will focus less on testing and more on granting our districts and areas the resources that they need in order to maintain high academic performance. As for the housing bill, as promised, I hope to assist lower income areas and prevent them from being evicted due to the effects of gentrification or discrimination. It is of utmost importance that we protect the rights of our people against undue actions.

I pray that our nation will heal from the COVID crisis and move past it into a better future.

Thank you all.

Rep. Spark
Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2020, 01:14:53 PM »

New Bills

My fellow Atlasians, I have introduced two new bills. Please see them above. The bills are related to promote small businesses in minority communities and reducing costs for childcare. I hope that these bills will make it easier for those who live on the margins of society. I always have your best interests in mind as we work through this challenging time.

Best,

Rep. Spark
Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2020, 12:29:26 PM »

Leave of Absence

My fellow Atlasians, things have gone awry IRL and I must take care of it. I plan to be back in a few days on Monday. Will be in best position to serve once things are in order.

Thank you.

Rep. Spark
Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2020, 12:31:07 PM »

Progress in First Term

Hello my fellow Southerners! We have made tremendous progress over the last few months to provide better opportunities for our citizens. I am confident that these changes will improve lives across this nation. As your Representative, I have introduced numerous bills that will increase prosperity. These bills include reducing childcare costs, lowering the cost of prescription drugs, preparing our youth for employment, and reinvesting in our community centers. I know that there is nothing we cannot do together. Our land has overcame tremendous challenges over the past few months since COVID arrived. I understand the plight of our essential workers and the duty that they have to take care of our most vulnerable citizens. As a result, I introduced legislation to protect them by ensuring that they will receive compensation from any injury due to COVID at work. Supporting these heroes is invaluable because they represent the best among us. I stand here today committed to running for re-election. I was considering not running for a second term because I felt we have accomplished much, but I have realized that the job is not yet done.

If I am elected to a second term in the House, we will continue to build on the progress that was made during this term. I believe that I have met my commitments in this term such as introducing legislation and voting at important times. With my IRL commitments set to decrease in frequency in the coming months, I will have even more time to devote to this office and ensuring the best for our people as I always do. I have your best intentions in mind always.

Some priorities that I would like to tackle in a potential second term include:

-Working to ensure a safer world by strengthening our alliances and in condemning human rights violations where they may arise
-Passing a heartbeat bill
-Providing additional aid to counteract drug addiction
-Providing easier access to healthcare by continuing to bring down costs of premiums and copays

As always, I am open to further suggestions for issues that you would like me to address.

I am here to stay and please let me know if you have any comments, questions, or concerns. I pledge to continue being a champion for our working people and keep fighting for you and for this region each day.

Thank you all.

Best,

Rep. Spark | Candidate for House
Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2020, 12:51:32 PM »

Participation in House Debate

Hello my fellow Atlasians, I will be participating in a House debate to answer important questions about how to best serve our nation. Please be sure to ask questions to the moderator during the debate. I look forward to letting you know where I stand on the issues.

The best to you all and Bless Atlasia!

Thank you.

Rep. Spark | Candidate for House
Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2020, 10:15:39 PM »

Election Day

My fellow Atlasians, as election day is fast approaching, I wanted to call your attention to what I have done over my first term in the House. I have helped to pass numerous bills and ensure that are people can live their lives without fear of what is coming next. I continue to advocate for the downtrodden, those that are unheard, and want a brighter future. I do hope that you are able to review my debate responses, and that I will be able to gain your support so that we can forge forward together toward a better Atlasia. While I am also a candidate for Southern Governor, my first and foremost priority is being a legislator and being on time for votes and contributing my insight. I still represent the South as well as the nation at-large. I am grateful for this opportunity and hope to continue serving you in Nyman.

Thank you for your confidence.

Best,

Rep. Spark
Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2020, 08:30:29 PM »
« Edited: October 25, 2020, 08:35:19 PM by Rep. Spark »

Concession Speech

My fellow Atlasians, you have made your voices heard this weekend and I am grateful to have served you over these past few months. It was a true honor and privilege to have held this office. Sometimes we win and sometimes we lose, it is apart of life. I know that the legislation that was passed during this session will uplift those around this great nation. This nation will be stronger than it was before and continue to endure.

However, as I am also a candidate to be the next Southern Governor, I will not concede that race until all of the votes are counted. Stay tuned for an update on that race.

My hope is that with your newly elected Representatives, you will go forward into an even brighter future. Just know that I will be here having their best interests in mind. Going forward, I plan to be an active citizen in speaking my mind and continue to promote advocacy surrounding the issues in Atlasia.

Thank you for placing your faith in me before and I will continue to fight alongside you!

Best,

Spark

Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies