COVID-19 Megathread 6: Return of the Omicron
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 01:24:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  COVID-19 Megathread 6: Return of the Omicron
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 ... 456
Poll
Question: ?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 115

Author Topic: COVID-19 Megathread 6: Return of the Omicron  (Read 532219 times)
Roll Roons
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2575 on: February 05, 2021, 07:38:39 PM »

I'm seeing a lot of people on twitter showing place in Florida that are completely open, no one wearing a mask, etc and then justifying it by showing places with universal mask mandates and huge restrictions (IL/NY) that have the same exact death rate per capita.

It really is insane how the letter next to your governors name determines what type of life you live these days.

More your Governor's personality than anything else.

Life in Colorado or Virginia is far closer to life in Florida than it is to life in NY/CA.
Ehhh...Virginia isn’t super opened up is it?
My cousins in VA were still online and it seems more people take it seriously there from the few anecdotes I have heard.
(they live in suburban Richmond)
Maybe I’m wrong.

They seem to be keeping a close eye on the metrics and still have some restrictions, but most things are open at full capacity. Mask mandates are still in place, but they look a lot closer to a true "new normal" than the Forever Lockdowns.

Are they? I thought schools were still closed there. And frankly, I won't see things as completely normal until big events (full capacity sporting events, festivals) are back on.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #2576 on: February 05, 2021, 08:55:59 PM »

The updated numbers for COVID-19 in the U.S. are in for 2/5 per: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

I'm keeping track of these updates daily and updating at the end of the day, whenever all states finish reporting for that day.

ΔW Change: Comparisons of Weekly Day-to-day Growth or Decline of COVID-19 Spread/Deaths.
  • IE: Comparing the numbers to the same day of last week, are we flattening the curve enough?

Σ Increase: A day's contribution to overall percentage growth of COVID-19 cases/deaths.
  • IE: What's the overall change in the total?

Older Numbers (Hidden in spoiler mode to make the post more compact)
Spoiler alert! Click Show to show the content.

1/24: <Sunday>
  • Cases: 25,702,125 (+135,336 | ΔW Change: ↓23.11% | Σ Increase: ↑0.53%)
  • Deaths: 429,490 (+1,855 | ΔW Change: ↓4.43% | Σ Increase: ↑0.43%)

1/25: <M>
  • Cases: 25,861,597 (+159,472 | ΔW Change: ↑10.49% | Σ Increase: ↑0.62%)
  • Deaths: 431,392 (+1,902 | ΔW Change: ↑34.13% | Σ Increase: ↑0.44%)

1/26: <T>
  • Cases: 26,011,222 (+149,625 | ΔW Change: ↓17.15% | Σ Increase: ↑0.58%)
  • Deaths: 435,452 (+4,060 | ΔW Change: ↑41.66% | Σ Increase: ↑0.94%)

1/27: <W>
  • Cases: 26,166,201 (+154,979 | ΔW Change: ↓19.29% | Σ Increase: ↑0.60%)
  • Deaths: 439,517 (+4,065 | ΔW Change: ↓7.78% | Σ Increase: ↑0.93%)

1/28: <Þ>
  • Cases: 26,338,607 (+172,406 | ΔW Change: ↓12.53% | Σ Increase: ↑0.66%)
  • Deaths: 443,769 (+4,252 | ΔW Change: ↓3.17% | Σ Increase: ↑0.97%)

1/29: <F>
  • Cases: 26,512,193 (+173,586 | ΔW Change: ↓10.50% | Σ Increase: ↑0.66%)
  • Deaths: 447,459 (+3,690 | ΔW Change: ↓5.19% | Σ Increase: ↑0.83%)

1/30: <S>
  • Cases: 26,665,740 (+153,547 | ΔW Change: ↓13.13% | Σ Increase: ↑0.58%)
  • Deaths: 450,381 (+2,922 | ΔW Change: ↓15.50% | Σ Increase: ↑0.65%)

1/31: <Sunday>
  • Cases: 26,767,229 (+101,489 | ΔW Change: ↓25.01% | Σ Increase: ↑0.38%)
  • Deaths: 452,279 (+1,898 | ΔW Change: ↑2.32% | Σ Increase: ↑0.42%)

2/1: <M>
  • Cases: 26,911,375 (+144,146 | ΔW Change: ↓9.61% | Σ Increase: ↑0.54%)
  • Deaths: 454,213 (+1,934 | ΔW Change: ↑1.68% | Σ Increase: ↑0.43%)

2/2: <T>
  • Cases: 27,027,347 (+115,972 | ΔW Change: ↓22.49% | Σ Increase: ↑0.43%)
  • Deaths: 457,856 (+3,643 | ΔW Change: ↓10.27% | Σ Increase: ↑0.80%)

2/3: <W>
  • Cases: 27,150,457 (+123,110 | ΔW Change: ↓20.56% | Σ Increase: ↑0.46%)
  • Deaths: 461,930 (+4,074 | ΔW Change: ↑0.22% | Σ Increase: ↑0.77%)

2/4 (Yesterday): <Þ>
  • Cases: 27,273,890 (+123,433 | ΔW Change: ↓28.41% | Σ Increase: ↑0.45%)
  • Deaths: 466,988 (+5,058 | ΔW Change: ↑18.96% | Σ Increase: ↑1.09%)

2/5 (Today): <F>
  • Cases: 27,407,324 (+133.434 | ΔW Change: ↓23.13% | Σ Increase: ↑0.49%)
  • Deaths: 470,705 (+3,417 | ΔW Change: ↓7.40% | Σ Increase: ↑0.80%)
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2577 on: February 05, 2021, 09:54:24 PM »

The number of new cases is going down.

Great news! The farmers are getting the blizzards that their crops need in Michigan, driving conditions are getting hazardous, and people won't be out and about spreading COVID-19.

Deaths from COVID-19 are a lagging indicator, although they remain a tragedy. The Grim Reaper has taken more lives in America now than the population of Miami (42nd-largest city in the USA) from COVID-19 alone.

Wear the d@mn mask if you do go out! 
MATTROSE94
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -6.43

P P P
« Reply #2578 on: February 05, 2021, 10:02:53 PM »

Great news! The farmers are getting the blizzards that their crops need in Michigan, driving conditions are getting hazardous, and people won't be out and about spreading COVID-19.

Deaths from COVID-19 are a lagging indicator, although they remain a tragedy. The Grim Reaper has taken more lives in America now than the population of Miami (42nd-largest city in the USA) from COVID-19 alone.

Maybe the vaccines are starting to help, though I think we are going to experience a very potent wave in a few weeks due to the variants (which are vaccine-resistant, can reinfect people, and have a much higher mortality rate).
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #2579 on: February 05, 2021, 10:15:21 PM »

Maybe the vaccines are starting to help, though I think we are going to experience a very potent wave in a few weeks due to the variants (which are vaccine-resistant, can reinfect people, and have a much higher mortality rate).

I'm in awe at your ability to pack three different pieces of misinformation in one short parenthetical section.
MATTROSE94
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2580 on: February 05, 2021, 10:17:35 PM »

I'm in awe at your ability to pack three different pieces of misinformation in one short parenthetical section.

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2021/02/new-variant-covid-findings-fuel-more-worries-about-vaccine-resistance

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/23/health/uk-variant-cdc-review/index.html

https://www.radio.com/news/fauci-high-rate-of-covid-reinfection-if-variants-dominate
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2581 on: February 05, 2021, 10:18:24 PM »

The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are 95% effective. Even with a loss of effectiveness due to new strains, it should still at least be 80% effective. The idea that new variants are going to make the vaccines useless is fear mongering.
MATTROSE94
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2582 on: February 05, 2021, 10:22:27 PM »

The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are 95% effective. Even with a loss of effectiveness due to new strains, it should still at least be 80% effective. The idea that new variants are going to make the vaccines useless is fear mongering.
Some of the data I have read mentions that the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are only 66-72% effective against the UK strain and only 49-57% effective against the South African and Brazilian strains. With how much COVID has spread worldwide over the past year, there are likely thousands of other variants as well, which could be a problem for the vaccines.
Fargobison

« Reply #2583 on: February 05, 2021, 10:39:47 PM »
« Edited: February 05, 2021, 10:45:39 PM by Fargobison »

Some of the data I have read mentions that the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are only 66-72% effective against the UK strain and only 49-57% effective against the South African and Brazilian strains. With how much COVID has spread worldwide over the past year, there are likely thousands of other variants as well, which could be a problem for the vaccines.

Pfizer is just as good against the UK strain as it is the orginal strain.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/israel-pfizer-vaccine-effective-covid-u-k-strain-1.9507594

Even if you look at the SA strain, people that have been vaccinated my get Covid but are not dying and are not even being hospitlized. They are limiting severe disease very well.

The UK strain has been in the US for well over a month now....Where is the uncontrolled spread? In states like CO where it was first found, Covid is trending down which to me seems kind of odd of if it is as contagious as they say.
MATTROSE94
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2584 on: February 05, 2021, 10:46:15 PM »

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/israel-pfizer-vaccine-effective-covid-u-k-strain-1.9507594

Even if you look at the SA strain, people that have been vaccinated my get Covid but are not dying and are not even being hospitlized. They are limiting severe disease very well.

The UK strain has been in the US for well over a month now....Where is the uncontrolled spread? In states like CO where it was first found, Covid is trending down which to me seems kind of odd of it is as contagious as they say.
Thanks for the clarification! I am definitely a COVID doomer and fear the spread of the disease. It seems that media sources such as CNN, MSNBC, and online blogs are giving into hysteria by always mentioning the COVID strains.
Fargobison

« Reply #2585 on: February 05, 2021, 11:06:36 PM »

The UK strain has been in the US for well over a month now....Where is the uncontrolled spread? In states like CO where it was first found, Covid is trending down which to me seems kind of odd of it is as contagious as they say.
Thanks for the clarification! I am definitely a COVID doomer and fear the spread of the disease. It seems that media sources such as CNN, MSNBC, and online blogs are giving into hysteria by always mentioning the COVID strains.

Sadly the media loves to senastionalize things, especially with Covid. This is one of my favorite tweets as of late, show how effective the vaccines are when it comes to preventing severe disease.

QAnonKelly
dotard

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -5.50

« Reply #2586 on: February 06, 2021, 04:07:22 PM »

Anybody else who’s young fine with waiting on getting a J&J? I might be able to get one of the others starting next and if I get offered on, I’ll definitely take it but I don’t need the efficacy of the others and the one shot and done sounds much better.
Not Me, Us
KhanOfKhans
United States

« Reply #2587 on: February 06, 2021, 04:33:52 PM »

Anybody else who’s young fine with waiting on getting a J&J? I might be able to get one of the others starting next and if I get offered on, I’ll definitely take it but I don’t need the efficacy of the others and the one shot and done sounds much better.

I think I'll try and wait to get Moderna or Pfizer. I'm only 19, but have a comorbidity (Type 1 Diabetes) which makes me want a more effective vaccine. Then again, I could always get J+J for some protection and then get a booster down the road.
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2588 on: February 06, 2021, 04:48:53 PM »

I will get the J&J. I am fairly young and healthy. I am not going to be a wussy. There are elderly people and health care workers who need stronger protection than me you know. I am not going to live in fear.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #2589 on: February 06, 2021, 05:06:40 PM »

There's absolutely no reason to wait for any vaccine; get the first one that's offered to you. They all prevent severe disease, hospitalization, and death.
QAnonKelly
dotard

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -5.50

« Reply #2590 on: February 06, 2021, 05:40:35 PM »

There's absolutely no reason to wait for any vaccine; get the first one that's offered to you. They all prevent severe disease, hospitalization, and death.

Like I said, I’m going to do that if I get offered one. I just won’t be heartbroken if I have to wait for the J&J.
emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #2591 on: February 06, 2021, 06:16:39 PM »

I'll take the first one I can get. If it end up being J&J I won't lose any sleep over it at that point, but I worry every day that goes by where I don't have one. Others should be vaccinated first though.
Interlocutor is just not there yet
Interlocutor
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -5.04

« Reply #2592 on: February 06, 2021, 07:16:01 PM »

Honestly, I'm more looking forward to getting the J&J vaccine. I may be a bit on the heavy side, but I just want the most basic protection at the moment. I'll wait until later in the year when supply is (hopefully) stronger to get the Pfizer/Moderna one.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #2593 on: February 06, 2021, 07:48:38 PM »

Sadly the media loves to senastionalize things, especially with Covid. This is one of my favorite tweets as of late, show how effective the vaccines are when it comes to preventing severe disease.

I would love to show this to my anti-vax sister but she won't believe it.
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #2594 on: February 06, 2021, 08:21:53 PM »

2.1 million vaccinations in the U.S. today!  The pace is accelerating.
politicallefty
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -9.22

P P
« Reply #2595 on: February 06, 2021, 08:39:59 PM »

I think there's concern with one of the vaccines when it comes to efficacy against the South African variant, which is the variant that's concerned me most. But you're probably right about taking the first vaccine offered. That doesn't mean you stop the measures that have been in place. Maintain social distance, wash your wands, and keep wearing your mask. And as I mentioned in a previous post, I'd definitely recommend taking a Vitamin D supplement. There is some evidence that deficiency can lead to higher risk of serious illness or even death. And as long as you take the appropriate supplement dose (i.e. don't take the entire bottle in one sitting!), there is no risk. We don't have a lot of tools right now, but that seems to be one people can utilize as well.
emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #2596 on: February 06, 2021, 08:46:14 PM »

I take a men's daily multivitamin.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #2597 on: February 06, 2021, 09:08:29 PM »

The updated numbers for COVID-19 in the U.S. are in for 2/6 per: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

I'm keeping track of these updates daily and updating at the end of the day, whenever all states finish reporting for that day.

ΔW Change: Comparisons of Weekly Day-to-day Growth or Decline of COVID-19 Spread/Deaths.
  • IE: Comparing the numbers to the same day of last week, are we flattening the curve enough?

Σ Increase: A day's contribution to overall percentage growth of COVID-19 cases/deaths.
  • IE: What's the overall change in the total?

Older Numbers (Hidden in spoiler mode to make the post more compact)
Spoiler alert! Click Show to show the content.

1/24: <Sunday>
  • Cases: 25,702,125 (+135,336 | ΔW Change: ↓23.11% | Σ Increase: ↑0.53%)
  • Deaths: 429,490 (+1,855 | ΔW Change: ↓4.43% | Σ Increase: ↑0.43%)

1/25: <M>
  • Cases: 25,861,597 (+159,472 | ΔW Change: ↑10.49% | Σ Increase: ↑0.62%)
  • Deaths: 431,392 (+1,902 | ΔW Change: ↑34.13% | Σ Increase: ↑0.44%)

1/26: <T>
  • Cases: 26,011,222 (+149,625 | ΔW Change: ↓17.15% | Σ Increase: ↑0.58%)
  • Deaths: 435,452 (+4,060 | ΔW Change: ↑41.66% | Σ Increase: ↑0.94%)

1/27: <W>
  • Cases: 26,166,201 (+154,979 | ΔW Change: ↓19.29% | Σ Increase: ↑0.60%)
  • Deaths: 439,517 (+4,065 | ΔW Change: ↓7.78% | Σ Increase: ↑0.93%)

1/28: <Þ>
  • Cases: 26,338,607 (+172,406 | ΔW Change: ↓12.53% | Σ Increase: ↑0.66%)
  • Deaths: 443,769 (+4,252 | ΔW Change: ↓3.17% | Σ Increase: ↑0.97%)

1/29: <F>
  • Cases: 26,512,193 (+173,586 | ΔW Change: ↓10.50% | Σ Increase: ↑0.66%)
  • Deaths: 447,459 (+3,690 | ΔW Change: ↓5.19% | Σ Increase: ↑0.83%)

1/30: <S>
  • Cases: 26,665,740 (+153,547 | ΔW Change: ↓13.13% | Σ Increase: ↑0.58%)
  • Deaths: 450,381 (+2,922 | ΔW Change: ↓15.50% | Σ Increase: ↑0.65%)

1/31: <Sunday>
  • Cases: 26,767,229 (+101,489 | ΔW Change: ↓25.01% | Σ Increase: ↑0.38%)
  • Deaths: 452,279 (+1,898 | ΔW Change: ↑2.32% | Σ Increase: ↑0.42%)

2/1: <M>
  • Cases: 26,911,375 (+144,146 | ΔW Change: ↓9.61% | Σ Increase: ↑0.54%)
  • Deaths: 454,213 (+1,934 | ΔW Change: ↑1.68% | Σ Increase: ↑0.43%)

2/2: <T>
  • Cases: 27,027,347 (+115,972 | ΔW Change: ↓22.49% | Σ Increase: ↑0.43%)
  • Deaths: 457,856 (+3,643 | ΔW Change: ↓10.27% | Σ Increase: ↑0.80%)

2/3: <W>
  • Cases: 27,150,457 (+123,110 | ΔW Change: ↓20.56% | Σ Increase: ↑0.46%)
  • Deaths: 461,930 (+4,074 | ΔW Change: ↑0.22% | Σ Increase: ↑0.77%)

2/4: <Þ>
  • Cases: 27,273,890 (+123,433 | ΔW Change: ↓28.41% | Σ Increase: ↑0.45%)
  • Deaths: 466,988 (+5,058 | ΔW Change: ↑18.96% | Σ Increase: ↑1.09%)

2/5 (Yesterday): <F>
  • Cases: 27,407,324 (+133.434 | ΔW Change: ↓23.13% | Σ Increase: ↑0.49%)
  • Deaths: 470,705 (+3,417 | ΔW Change: ↓7.40% | Σ Increase: ↑0.80%)

2/6 (Today): <S>
  • Cases: 27,519,636 (+112,312 | ΔW Change: ↓26.86% | Σ Increase: ↑0.41%)
  • Deaths: 473,528 (+2,823 | ΔW Change: ↓3.39% | Σ Increase: ↑0.60%)
Fmr. Gov. NickG
NickG
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.00, S: -3.49

« Reply #2598 on: February 06, 2021, 09:09:27 PM »

OK, but notice that this table conveniently neglects to mention how many people in each trial were injected with microscopic GPS robots to be tracked by George Soros.
jimrtex
Atlas Icon
Marshall Islands

« Reply #2599 on: February 07, 2021, 02:29:17 PM »

The CDC is tracking vaccinations here

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#vaccinations

and here

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#vaccination-trends

Click on "Data Table for COVID-19 Vaccinations in the United States" midway down the first page to get state-level statistics.

If you look at the cumulative totals on the second page, it appears that there is about a two day lag in reporting.

The daily report is posted in the afternoon/evening but is based on 6 AM, which means that the reports from the state likely come in the day before. If you have to get your reports in by 6 AM, you probably don't set a 5 AM soft deadline and bring in clerks overnight. Hospitals, pharmacies and other administrators are likely to report at the end of the day, or perhaps the next morning after they have a chance to double check records. The state may then spend the day compiling data before sending it on to the CDC sometime in the afternoon.

So if a shot was administered on Thursday, the state would receive the report that evening, or on Friday morning, and pass it on to the CDC Friday afternoon or evening, depending on how long they give hospitals, etc. to report. The CDC then spends the morning and into on the afternoon on Saturday preparing their report.

There is some additional lag for a minority of injections. The Saturday CDC report increased the reported totals for second shots for Wednesday and Tuesday by a little short of five percent and for Monday and Sunday by about 1%. So maybe 90% are being reported in 2 days, with almost all within 4 days.

A strong indicator of state performance in terms of injections per capita, is the number of distributed doses per capita. That appears to benefit states with older populations. States with small populations tend to have older population. The reason they have smaller populations is that people in their 20s left the state and had their children elsewhere, where they have established new lives. In some cases, they return to their home state in retirement. Someone might have left West Virginia for a job in Ohio and Michigan in 1970, and now have sold their homes and returned to West Virginia. These are the top states with respect to doses distributed per capita.

Alaska33969
District of Columbia23656
Connecticut20764
West Virginia19920
New Hampshire18953
Maine18937
Vermont18602
Hawaii18575
Oklahoma18565
South Dakota18216
Rhode Island18152
Massachusetts18101
Pennsylvania17907
Nebraska17906
Arkansas17895
Florida17655

It is not clear how they are counting doses distributed through the VA, the DOD, and the Indian Health Service. If a state, the VA would be the 8th largest state. The DOD would be 21st. The IHS would be 37th, but would serve relatively large shares of the population in AK, MT, ND, SD, OK, NM, and AZ. where the AIAN population is a considerable share of the total population. The VA population will skew older, while the DOD will be unbalanced. AK has the largest military population as a share of the population.

It may be that they are double-counting, in which case the national total is over-reported by about 3%. But if they are not counting them in the state totals, then state totals are being under-reported. If two pallets of vaccine are loaded on planes, one sent to Elmendorf AFB, and another to ANC, and those sent to Elmendorf AFB are administered at Elmendorf-Richardson, and those sent to ANC are stuck into arms through civilian channels in Anchorage, all are being administered to people counted as being in Alaska.

The lowest states tend to skew toward younger populations.

Wisconsin15909
Georgia15899
Washington15872
Missouri15667
Utah15394
Montana15314
Texas15182
Idaho14911
Nevada13889
South Carolina13298

South Carolina may show up near the bottom of the doses/100K (42 of 51), but is 6th among the ratio of administered to distributed.

Some of the best states for administration / distribution may be beginning to run into supply limitations. I think the facility that administers the first dose is responsible for administering the second, and tracking the patients. Once that first dose is administered, a 21-day (Pfizer) or 28-day (Moderna) timer starts ticking. The federal government will be distributing second doses when these come due, and the facilities will be calling the patients with reminders or making appointments.

Right now, the lag between first doses and second doses is around 27 days. This is about what would be expected. Pfizer had a modest dominance, so the minimal possible delay would be 24 days (average of 21 and 28 is 24.5, so I dropped 0.5 to account for Pfizer dominance). But not all persons will get the second shot precisely on schedule, and some (few?) won't get the second shot.

Right now there are about 21 million people who will need a second dose in the next 21-28 days, or close to 900,000 per day. The maximum administration so far has been around 1.4 million per day, so most will be going for second doses. Any extra will be used for first doses, but this is starting to get tight in some states.

For North Dakota if you take the number of doses in stock (distributed but not administered), and the number who will need a second dose each day over the next 24.5 days, the supply is down to 5.7 days. Of course those second doses won't be distributed evenly, there will be more towards the end of the month, and there will be more doses distributed. But there is a tightening of the variance among states for the first dose.

Relative standard deviation for first dose is 14%, for second dose is 31%.
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 ... 456  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies