COVID-19 Megathread 6: Return of the Omicron
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 08:43:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  COVID-19 Megathread 6: Return of the Omicron
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 ... 456
Poll
Question: ?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 115

Author Topic: COVID-19 Megathread 6: Return of the Omicron  (Read 534011 times)
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1000 on: October 09, 2020, 09:52:28 AM »

Seniors not vulnerable? It's beyond me how he can continue to play it down after all that has happened, including to himself. Even more frustrating is the fact about 40% still support this clown. He has learned absolutely nothing. He's completely incapable of learning.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1001 on: October 09, 2020, 10:47:12 AM »

Oh yes, I love Covid-19.
Clearly I enjoy the fact that our president killed 200,000 people, I just love worrying for my own life, I just get such a high off of watching the World suffer. Seriously just shut the f**k up. You have been so consistently wrong on the trajectory of Covid-19 and the efficacy of masks, you have no reason to post anything here anymore.

It’s telling that you care more about what some hippie old fart thinks than about the thousands of people who have lost their lives and the serious repercussions of this pandemic. We can argue and disagree on the best way to fight the pandemic, but your constant denial of the seriousness of the situation is getting older than your “I am totally still a moderate Republican” act.

Given what passes for "news" in this thread and all across USGD, what Jane Fonda says re: COVID-19 certainly makes the cut for post-worthiness.  I don't care what she says, but very few people here care about "who" says something as long as conforms to their pre-existing worldview. 

The fact that you believe our president is personally responsible for the deaths of 200k people just proves that you are not a serious poster, and you never have been on this issue.  Extended lockdowns, school closures and other such restrictions are highly damaging, unsustainable and worse than the disease itself.  Continued insistence on these measures and "social distance" has probably permanently hampered the resiliency of our country and communities.  At every step of the way, you have refused to treat COVID as what it is - a manageable public health problem, and instead defaulted to the politics of fear and death obsession. 

Manageable!?!?!?!?

I guess if your standard is that it doesn't kill everyone it infects, COVID-19 isn't a major problem. However there is a considerable difference between thinking lockdowns have been overdone and ignoring basic preventive measures such as using masks as Typhoid Trump has done. Trump's focus has never been on managing the pandemic itself, but on managing the perception of the pandemic. It's shown once again that he's all about style rather than substance. Anything substantial he's accomplished has been a fortuitous byproduct of his quest for style. Moreover, I can't think of a single thing Trump has actually accomplished these four years that Republicans would think is a good thing that any other Republican president wouldn't have also accomplished.
Del Tachi
Republican95
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: 1.46

P P P

« Reply #1002 on: October 09, 2020, 11:06:33 AM »

Oh yes, I love Covid-19.
Clearly I enjoy the fact that our president killed 200,000 people, I just love worrying for my own life, I just get such a high off of watching the World suffer. Seriously just shut the f**k up. You have been so consistently wrong on the trajectory of Covid-19 and the efficacy of masks, you have no reason to post anything here anymore.

It’s telling that you care more about what some hippie old fart thinks than about the thousands of people who have lost their lives and the serious repercussions of this pandemic. We can argue and disagree on the best way to fight the pandemic, but your constant denial of the seriousness of the situation is getting older than your “I am totally still a moderate Republican” act.

Given what passes for "news" in this thread and all across USGD, what Jane Fonda says re: COVID-19 certainly makes the cut for post-worthiness.  I don't care what she says, but very few people here care about "who" says something as long as conforms to their pre-existing worldview. 

The fact that you believe our president is personally responsible for the deaths of 200k people just proves that you are not a serious poster, and you never have been on this issue.  Extended lockdowns, school closures and other such restrictions are highly damaging, unsustainable and worse than the disease itself.  Continued insistence on these measures and "social distance" has probably permanently hampered the resiliency of our country and communities.  At every step of the way, you have refused to treat COVID as what it is - a manageable public health problem, and instead defaulted to the politics of fear and death obsession. 

Manageable!?!?!?!?

I guess if your standard is that it doesn't kill everyone it infects, COVID-19 isn't a major problem. However there is a considerable difference between thinking lockdowns have been overdone and ignoring basic preventive measures such as using masks as Typhoid Trump has done. Trump's focus has never been on managing the pandemic itself, but on managing the perception of the pandemic. It's shown once again that he's all about style rather than substance. Anything substantial he's accomplished has been a fortuitous byproduct of his quest for style. Moreover, I can't think of a single thing Trump has actually accomplished these four years that Republicans would think is a good thing that any other Republican president wouldn't have also accomplished.

Wait...do you seriously think COVID is some existential, impossible threat that can't be beat by common-sense risk mitigation measures?  We survived similar global pandemics in 1957-58 and 1968-69 that no one even talks about today.  Despite the constant fear-mongering by the media, COVID-19 is no different.  It's manageable.

Trump's musings on masks are all sound and fury.  Where local mayors and governors have mandated social distance/masks, people have been overwhelmingly compliant.  This is how it should be in a federal system.  Trump has accomplished channeling Federal resources into securing PPE/critical care equipment, monitoring/surging system capacity, increasing testing, building robust public-private partnerships in order to fast track vaccine development, and delivering economic stimulus.  You can surely disagree with some aspects of his response, but Federal action on COVID has been anything but only "stylistic." 
Smeulders
Rookie
Belgium

« Reply #1003 on: October 09, 2020, 11:44:05 AM »

Oh yes, I love Covid-19.

Manageable!?!?!?!?

Wait...do you seriously think COVID is some existential, impossible threat that can't be beat by common-sense risk mitigation measures?  We survived similar global pandemics in 1957-58 and 1968-69 that no one even talks about today.  Despite the constant fear-mongering by the media, COVID-19 is no different.  It's manageable.

Trump's musings on masks are all sound and fury.  Where local mayors and governors have mandated social distance/masks, people have been overwhelmingly compliant.  This is how it should be in a federal system.  Trump has accomplished channeling Federal resources into securing PPE/critical care equipment, monitoring/surging system capacity, increasing testing, building robust public-private partnerships in order to fast track vaccine development, and delivering economic stimulus.  You can surely disagree with some aspects of his response, but Federal action on COVID has been anything but only "stylistic." 

You know, I agree that Covid is "manageable". Multiple countries are actually managing it appropriately even without extreme measures (NZ, Vietnam).

Everything in that second paragraph though...
  • Securing PPE and equipment. That's the Kushner college buddy group right? The one outbidding states and local authorities and the re-distributing based on no discernible criteria? The one buying from day old companies run by republican operatives? I mean give me enough money and I'll get stuff to hospitals as well, probably about as effectively as Kushner. I may have a smaller network, but am also less corrupt.
  • Testing. The US ran way behind almost every Western country there. I seem to recall they caught up in tests per capita at some point, simply because the virus was so much more widespread and Europe simply didn't have as many people left to test. How much of the testing was set up by the federal government as opposed by state and local authorities?
  • Monitoring. Here is where we mention the monitoring and publishing of data was removed from the CDC for unclear reasons. Removing non-partisan experts from the process. The hallmark of every well functioning response.
  • Vaccine development. Why not thank Trump for the sun rising while we're at it. Promising pharmaceutical companies money for developing a vaccine is again the bare minimum. The only difference Trump in the WH has is that he is pushing for vaccine release before they're proven safe. Not a fast-track I'd be bragging about.

The Trump administration had definitely done stuff. None of it even on par with any random better than any barely competent government.
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1004 on: October 09, 2020, 01:24:55 PM »

We survived similar global pandemics in 1957-58 and 1968-69 that no one even talks about today. 

First off, unlike COVID-19, those were influenza pandemics where a good portion of the population had some protection from exposure to other strains.  Also, in both cases, vaccines were available within months. If we'd been able to follow the vaccine development timeline of either of those prior pandemics, we'd have been deploying a coronavirus vaccine this past summer. (To be fair, the speed of vaccine development then was due to prior work on influenza vaccines in general, and if the current pandemic was an influenza virus rather than a coronavirus, we'd probably have had a vaccine widely available by this past summer.)

Second, for better or worse, society today has a lower tolerance for risk than it did fifty years ago, in large part because of the success we've had in dealing with viral diseases. When dying from a virus is rare, people understandably are going to be more freaked out by the possibility than when it's not that uncommon.
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1005 on: October 09, 2020, 01:27:49 PM »

We survived similar global pandemics in 1957-58 and 1968-69 that no one even talks about today. 

First off, unlike COVID-19, those were influenza pandemics where a good portion of the population had some protection from exposure to other strains.  Also, in both cases, vaccines were available within months. If we'd been able to follow the vaccine development timeline of either of those prior pandemics, we'd have been deploying a coronavirus vaccine this past summer. (To be fair, the speed of vaccine development then was due to prior work on influenza vaccines in general, and if the current pandemic was an influenza virus rather than a coronavirus, we'd probably have had a vaccine widely available by this past summer.)

Second, for better or worse, society today has a lower tolerance for risk than it did fifty years ago, in large part because of the success we've had in dealing with viral diseases. When dying from a virus is rare, people understandably are going to be more freaked out by the possibility than when it's not that uncommon.
Just a friendly notice:
I have told him these things about twenty times over the past five months and have mulled over the same points as you are doing right now. Maybe he will listen to you more (although I doubt it) but it seems that no amount of evidence/reasoning will change this guy’s mind.
Fmr. Gov. NickG
NickG
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.00, S: -3.49

« Reply #1006 on: October 09, 2020, 08:51:31 PM »

I haven’t been following each state as closely over the past few weeks, but it looks to me like North Dakota may have set a new national record for per capita daily cases today, at 86 per 100k population.  Florida and Arizona topped out at 71 and 67 respectively.
jimrtex
Atlas Icon
Marshall Islands

« Reply #1007 on: October 09, 2020, 08:54:32 PM »

The 1957-1958 pandemic was a new strain which many persons had no experience with. It appears that there is a memory aspect to immune response, and people respond to the strain they first encountered - they are fighting the last war. The population was less than 1/2 the 2020 population and deaths were about 1/2.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #1008 on: October 09, 2020, 08:58:06 PM »

The updated numbers for COVID-19 in the U.S. are in for 10/9 per: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

I'm keeping track of these updates daily and updating at the end of the day, whenever all states finish reporting for that day.

ΔW Change: Comparisons of Weekly Day-to-day Growth or Decline of COVID-19 Spread/Deaths.
  • IE: Comparing the numbers to the same day of last week, are we flattening the curve enough?

Σ Increase: A day's contribution to overall percentage growth of COVID-19 cases/deaths.
  • IE: What's the overall change in the total?

Older Numbers (Hidden in spoiler mode to make the post more compact)

9/27: <Sunday>
  • Cases: 7,320,669 (+33,108 | ΔW Change: ↓11.39% | Σ Increase: ↑0.45%)
  • Deaths: 209,453 (+276 | ΔW Change: ↓6.12% | Σ Increase: ↑0.13%)

9/28: <M>
  • Cases: 7,361,611 (+40,942 | ΔW Change: ↓1.22% | Σ Increase: ↑0.56%)
  • Deaths: 209,808 (+355 | ΔW Change: ↓8.51% | Σ Increase: ↑0.17%)

9/29: <T>
  • Cases: 7,406,146 (+44,535 | ΔW Change: ↓13.89% | Σ Increase: ↑0.60%)
  • Deaths: 210,785 (+977 | ΔW Change: ↑1.24% | Σ Increase: ↑0.47%)

9/30: <W>
  • Cases: 7,447,282 (+41,136 | ΔW Change: ↓1.15% | Σ Increase: ↑0.56%)
  • Deaths: 211,740 (+955 | ΔW Change: ↓14.88% | Σ Increase: ↑0.45%)

10/1: <Þ>
  • Cases: 7,494,671 (+47,389 | ΔW Change: ↑3.20% | Σ Increase: ↑0.64%)
  • Deaths: 212,660 (+920 | ΔW Change: ↓2.65% | Σ Increase: ↑0.43%)

10/2: <F>
  • Cases: 7,549,323 (+54,652 | ΔW Change: ↓6.92% | Σ Increase: ↑0.73%)
  • Deaths: 213,524 (+864 | ΔW Change: ↓4.21% | Σ Increase: ↑0.41%)

10/3: <S>
  • Cases: 7,600,846 (+51,523 | ΔW Change: ↑18.78% | Σ Increase: ↑0.68%)
  • Deaths: 214,277 (+753 | ΔW Change: ↑2.17% | Σ Increase: ↑0.35%)

10/4: <Sunday>
  • Cases: 7,636,912 (+36,066 | ΔW Change: ↑8.93% | Σ Increase: ↑0.47%)
  • Deaths: 214,611 (+334 | ΔW Change: ↑21.01% | Σ Increase: ↑0.16%)

10/5: <M>
  • Cases: 7,679,644 (+42,732 | ΔW Change: ↑4.37% | Σ Increase: ↑0.56%)
  • Deaths: 215,032 (+421 | ΔW Change: ↑18.59% | Σ Increase: ↑0.20%)

10/6: <T>
  • Cases: 7,722,746 (+43,102 | ΔW Change: ↓3.22% | Σ Increase: ↑0.56%)
  • Deaths: 215,822 (+790 | ΔW Change: ↓0.37% | Σ Increase: ↑0.20%)

10/7: <W>
  • Cases: 7,776,224 (+53,478 | ΔW Change: ↑30.00% | Σ Increase: ↑0.69%)
  • Deaths: 216,784 (+962 | ΔW Change: ↑0.73% | Σ Increase: ↑0.45%)

10/8 (Yesterday): <Þ>
  • Cases: 7,833,599 (+57,375 | ΔW Change: ↑21.07% | Σ Increase: ↑0.74%)
  • Deaths: 217,738 (+954 | ΔW Change: ↑3.70% | Σ Increase: ↑0.44%)

10/9 (Today): <F>
  • Cases: 7,894,478 (+60,879 | ΔW Change: ↑11.39% | Σ Increase: ↑0.78%)
  • Deaths: 218,648 (+910 | ΔW Change: ↑5.32% | Σ Increase: ↑0.42%)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1009 on: October 09, 2020, 09:49:31 PM »
« Edited: October 10, 2020, 03:31:16 AM by True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자) »

The 1957-1958 pandemic was a new strain which many persons had no experience with. It appears that there is a memory aspect to immune response, and people respond to the strain they first encountered - they are fighting the last war. The population was less than 1/2 the 2020 population and deaths were about 1/2.

If you only count deaths so far.  Unfortunately, unlike the H2N2 pandemic, the COVID-19 pandemic is nowhere near ending.  We'll be lucky to have the U.S. death toll from COVID-19 stay under 300,000, even if we get a safe and effective vaccine in a timely fashion, and I wouldn't be surprised to see it exceed 500,000 if we don't get a vaccine by the end of winter.  At this point, the most important thing is to get a safe and effective vaccine produced, distributed, and used.

Unfortunately, Trump's political posturing has made it much less likely that people will believe a vaccine is safe or effective if one is available before Trump leaves office. That more than anything, is why Trump needs to leave office, since even if he legitimately wins the election, his own political blustering ensures the pandemic will last longer than it ought to because of reluctance to trust a Trumpcine.
Del Tachi
Republican95
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: 1.46

P P P

« Reply #1010 on: October 10, 2020, 12:17:54 AM »

The Atlantic:  American schools aren’t super spreader events
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #1011 on: October 10, 2020, 02:58:48 AM »

Indeed, compared to the White House.
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #1012 on: October 10, 2020, 08:26:30 AM »

Chris Christie has left the hospital, according to Twitter, presumably on his own two feet.
Roll Roons
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1013 on: October 10, 2020, 08:32:44 AM »
« Edited: October 10, 2020, 08:51:54 AM by Roll Roons »

Chris Christie has left the hospital, according to Twitter, presumably on his own two feet.

Good to hear. At one point, there were (false) Twitter rumors that he'd been put on a ventilator.
Bandit3 the Worker
Populist3
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -10.00, S: -9.92

« Reply #1014 on: October 10, 2020, 07:05:54 PM »

Today, the U.S. saw the highest testing volume ever: 1,133,178 tests.
Bandit3 the Worker
Populist3
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -10.00, S: -9.92

« Reply #1015 on: October 10, 2020, 07:16:00 PM »

I just got home from a trip to several national parks in Colorado and Utah. Most people I saw on this trip seem to have forgotten there's a pandemic. Not everyone of course, but a majority.

This is me in the common area of a motel in Glenwood Springs, Colo., on Thursday...

It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1016 on: October 10, 2020, 08:31:14 PM »

I just got home from a trip to several national parks in Colorado and Utah. Most people I saw on this trip seem to have forgotten there's a pandemic. Not everyone of course, but a majority.

This is me in the common area of a motel in Glenwood Springs, Colo., on Thursday...

Stay the f**k out of here.
We don’t need more crazies, we already have Boulder as it is.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #1017 on: October 10, 2020, 08:33:28 PM »

You're a Democrat saying this? I agree with you though-Boulder is probably the most liberal city in Colorado. Interestingly enough, I've only been there once in my life (and I was born and raised in Colorado Springs)-for a field trip during my junior year of high school. That was about six years ago.
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1018 on: October 10, 2020, 09:01:30 PM »

You're a Democrat saying this? I agree with you though-Boulder is probably the most liberal city in Colorado. Interestingly enough, I've only been there once in my life (and I was born and raised in Colorado Springs)-for a field trip during my junior year of high school. That was about six years ago.
I mean, just because I vote the same way as them at the top of the ticket doesn’t mean I think they are sane.
Boulder is full of crazies who I just happen to agree with on a few key issues.
Still a nice place to visit for the weekend.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #1019 on: October 11, 2020, 12:37:16 AM »
« Edited: October 11, 2020, 01:06:46 AM by Arch »

The updated numbers for COVID-19 in the U.S. are in for 10/10 per: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

I'm keeping track of these updates daily and updating at the end of the day, whenever all states finish reporting for that day.

ΔW Change: Comparisons of Weekly Day-to-day Growth or Decline of COVID-19 Spread/Deaths.
  • IE: Comparing the numbers to the same day of last week, are we flattening the curve enough?

Σ Increase: A day's contribution to overall percentage growth of COVID-19 cases/deaths.

9/27: <Sunday>
  • Cases: 7,320,669 (+33,108 | ΔW Change: ↓11.39% | Σ Increase: ↑0.45%)
  • Deaths: 209,453 (+276 | ΔW Change: ↓6.12% | Σ Increase: ↑0.13%)

9/28: <M>
  • Cases: 7,361,611 (+40,942 | ΔW Change: ↓1.22% | Σ Increase: ↑0.56%)
  • Deaths: 209,808 (+355 | ΔW Change: ↓8.51% | Σ Increase: ↑0.17%)

9/29: <T>
  • Cases: 7,406,146 (+44,535 | ΔW Change: ↓13.89% | Σ Increase: ↑0.60%)
  • Deaths: 210,785 (+977 | ΔW Change: ↑1.24% | Σ Increase: ↑0.47%)

9/30: <W>
  • Cases: 7,447,282 (+41,136 | ΔW Change: ↓1.15% | Σ Increase: ↑0.56%)
  • Deaths: 211,740 (+955 | ΔW Change: ↓14.88% | Σ Increase: ↑0.45%)

10/1: <Þ>
  • Cases: 7,494,671 (+47,389 | ΔW Change: ↑3.20% | Σ Increase: ↑0.64%)
  • Deaths: 212,660 (+920 | ΔW Change: ↓2.65% | Σ Increase: ↑0.43%)

10/2: <F>
  • Cases: 7,549,323 (+54,652 | ΔW Change: ↓6.92% | Σ Increase: ↑0.73%)
  • Deaths: 213,524 (+864 | ΔW Change: ↓4.21% | Σ Increase: ↑0.41%)

10/3: <S>
  • Cases: 7,600,846 (+51,523 | ΔW Change: ↑18.78% | Σ Increase: ↑0.68%)
  • Deaths: 214,277 (+753 | ΔW Change: ↑2.17% | Σ Increase: ↑0.35%)

10/8: <Þ>

10/9 (Yesterday): <F>

10/10 (Today): <S>
  • Cases: 7,945,505 (+51,027 | ΔW Change: ↓0.96% | Σ Increase: ↑0.65%)
  • Deaths: 219,282 (+634 | ΔW Change: ↓15.80% | Σ Increase: ↑0.29%)
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1020 on: October 11, 2020, 09:34:57 AM »

Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #1021 on: October 11, 2020, 07:24:10 PM »

The updated numbers for COVID-19 in the U.S. are in for 10/11 per: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

10/8: <Þ>

10/9: <F>

10/10 (Yesterday): <S>
  • Cases: 7,945,505 (+51,027 | ΔW Change: ↓0.96% | Σ Increase: ↑0.65%)
  • Deaths: 219,282 (+634 | ΔW Change: ↓15.80% | Σ Increase: ↑0.29%)

10/11 (Today): <Sunday>
  • Cases: 7,991,069 (+45,564 | ΔW Change: ↑26.34% | Σ Increase: ↑0.57%)
  • Deaths: 219,695 (+413 | ΔW Change: ↑23.65% | Σ Increase: ↑0.19%)
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1022 on: October 11, 2020, 08:54:14 PM »

Trump has "drained the swamp"  by turning it into a bottomless pit.
Penn_Quaker_Girl
Junior Chimp
India

Political Matrix
E: 0.10, S: 0.06

« Reply #1023 on: October 12, 2020, 06:51:14 AM »

Just posted elsewhere, but:  yesterday, Dr. Fauci denounced a clip of him that was used in a recent Trump campaign ad. 

A clip of Fauci appears saying "I can't imagine that anybody could be doing more", seemingly lauding Trump for his COVID-19 response.   But Fauci rejected the messaging, stating that the clip was used without his permission and out-of-context.  Instead, he says, he was referring to federal health workers. 

"In my nearly five decades of public service, I have never publicly endorsed any political candidate. The comments attributed to me without my permission in the GOP campaign ad were taken out of context from a broad statement I made months ago about the efforts of federal public health officials," Fauci said in a statement provided exclusively to CNN when asked if he agreed to be featured in the ad.

The Trump campaign released the new ad last week after the President was discharged from Walter Reed National Military Medical Center following treatment for Covid-19. The 30-second ad, which is airing in Michigan, touts Trump's personal experience with the virus and uses a quote from Fauci in an attempt to make it appear as if he is praising Trump's response.

"President Trump is recovering from the coronavirus, and so is America," the ad's narrator says. "Together we rose to meet the challenge, protecting our seniors, getting them life-saving drugs in record time, sparing no expense."

The ad then flashes to an interview with Fauci in which he says, "I can't imagine that anybody could be doing more."

Source:  https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/11/politics/fauci-trump-campaign-ad-out-of-context/index.html

Suburban Republican
omelott
Israel

« Reply #1024 on: October 12, 2020, 07:10:47 AM »

My roommate was in Glenwood Springs on Friday. Were you able to cash in on that $100 deal?
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 ... 456  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies