COVID-19 Megathread 6: Return of the Omicron

<< < (2215/2278) > >>

Aurelius:
Quote from: jimmie the omicron inhaler on July 29, 2022, 07:15:46 PM

Many school districts are reinstituting MASK mandates as the school year is about to start. Sad.

So are the national parks.

END THE NATIONAL PARK MASK MANDATE! BURN YOUR MASK! It is not a MASK it is a MUZZLE

It’s so Joever:
Someone reading this thread would be very confused by sudden the D-CO change if they didn’t pay attention to the usernames.

jamestroll:
Quote from: The Bug Paste Box vs. The Ballot Box on August 09, 2022, 11:51:45 AM

Many school districts are reinstituting MASK mandates as the school year is about to start. Sad.

END THE NATIONAL PARK MASK MANDATE! BURN YOUR MASK! It is not a MASK it is a MUZZLE

Yes... BBUUURRRNNNN THEM ...

It's my birthday today and it would have been a great present if Biden announced a ban on mask mandates nation wide for my birthday .

I know Utah national parks are requiring masks sadly.

100% pro-life no matter what:
Quote from: jimmie the omicron inhaler on August 09, 2022, 05:33:10 PM

Quote from: The Bug Paste Box vs. The Ballot Box on August 09, 2022, 11:51:45 AM

It's my birthday today and it would have been a great present if Biden announced a ban on mask mandates nation wide for my birthday .

The airplane mask mandate got lifted on my birthday.  I believe the National Parks one is tied to the CDC level in the county.  I was super lucky that the weekend I went to Saint Louis (the Arch is actually a National Park) was during the one week since mid-June that St. Louis was in "yellow" instead of "red".

I actually think this Thursday's update is going to see a lot of red counties go down to yellow, with cases falling nationwide, so I wouldn't assume that places will stay that way.

jamestroll:
Quote from: America Needs Jesus Christ on August 09, 2022, 05:54:21 PM

Quote from: jimmie the omicron inhaler on August 09, 2022, 05:33:10 PM

The airplane mask mandate got lifted on my birthday.  I believe the National Parks one is tied to the CDC level in the county.  I was super lucky that the weekend I went to Saint Louis (the Arch is actually a National Park) was during the one week since mid-June that St. Louis was in "orange" instead of "red".

I actually think this Thursday's update is going to see a lot of red counties go down to orange, with cases falling nationwide, so I wouldn't assume that places will stay that way.

The arch being a national park is bullsh**t. There are places in Missouri that would qualify as national parks, but not the damn Arch, and I am a native St. Louisian.

On the days St. Louis was flooding, the post dispatch had stories about covid in the area.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page