Former Rep. Katie Hill's account hijacked by someone who claims to be her former staff (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:16:12 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Former Rep. Katie Hill's account hijacked by someone who claims to be her former staff (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Former Rep. Katie Hill's account hijacked by someone who claims to be her former staff  (Read 1042 times)
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« on: October 07, 2020, 12:42:55 PM »

She's not even in Congress anymore. On top of that she tried to kill herself, so I thought that would have been enough to satisfy Republicans need for revenge for her daring to "steal" a congressional seat from them, but apparently you all are never satisfied.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2020, 11:57:25 AM »

She's not even in Congress anymore. On top of that she tried to kill herself, so I thought that would have been enough to satisfy Republicans need for revenge for her daring to "steal" a congressional seat from them, but apparently you all are never satisfied.
And that excuses her abuse of her staff how?

I'm really not going to argue with you, but my point was that hacking her account is really pointless because she's not even in Congress anymore. No need for you to reply.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies