Peace Party Official NPC Campaign Thread (Feb 2020 Campaign)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:01:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Peace Party Official NPC Campaign Thread (Feb 2020 Campaign)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: Peace Party Official NPC Campaign Thread (Feb 2020 Campaign)  (Read 2285 times)
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix
E: -8.50, S: -5.74

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2020, 08:25:07 PM »

Proud to announce Alex Martinez's new yard signs will be handed out to citizens across San Francisco!

San Franciscans, remember to vote for Alex next week!!!!!

KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2020, 09:01:24 PM »

Missouri Television Ad

[The following is the transcript for a television ad that will air during ad breaks in all TV markets that cover Missouri.]

[This speech consists of clips from West_Midlander's St. Louis rally alongside an except of Clara Peller saying "Where's the beef?" in this 1984 ad. Royalties were paid towards Wendy's for usage of their trademark of "Where's the Beef?" in our ad. They do not endorse or oppose the Peace Party in any way, shape, or form.]

West_Midlander: Labor’s economic agenda would prove disastrous if enacted.

Peller: Where's the beef?

West_Midlander: Their agenda would destroy our economy when our goal should be encouraging regrowth.

West_Midlander: Their economic agenda is not meant to accomplish anything aside from punishing corporations and punishing wealth.

Narrator: The Feds won't tell you what's actually wrong with their opponents agendas, just that they're wrong. Vote Peace in October if you actually want some beef. [quickly] NOT ENDORSED BY ANY CANDIDATE, CANDIDATE'S COMMITTEE, OR WENDY'S. PAID FOR BY THE PEACE PARTY OF MISSOURI.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2020, 09:28:30 PM »

Missouri Television Ad

[The following is the transcript for a television ad that will air during ad breaks in all TV markets that cover Missouri.]

[This speech consists of Peace's gubernatorial candidate, George Chamberlin, talking to the camera.]

Chamberlin: Missouri needs someone who will listen. Well, Missouri, we're listenin'. I'm George Chamberlin, and I'm the Peacenik nominee for governor. On October 7, we were at 13% in the polls. Ten days later, we were at 21%. That 8 point jump is because Peace talks about stuff that Missouri actually cares about. Criminal justice reform. Educational funding. Getting Missourians out of poverty. Vote Peace in October, because Missouri's problems are Peace's problems, too.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2020, 09:50:20 PM »

Guam Television Ad

[The following is the transcript for a television ad that will air during ad breaks on Guam TV stations.]

[This commercial has various clips of venomous brown snakes.]

Narrator: Venomous brown snakes have hurt Guamanian ways of life. They hurt electrical systems across the island, have killed the majority of bird species here, and have costed millions in damages for Guam.

So, who proposes to take out these pests?

The Feds are silent.

DA is quiet.

The Liberals won't even let out a whimper.

So, Guam, who does want to get rid of this problem?

Peace. Peace is the only party to officially propose a plan to get these snakes out of Guam's hair. Vote Peace in October.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2020, 11:22:51 PM »

The Vermont Peace Party has bought a lot of public bench advertising slots in the Lake Champlain area. This is what we're putting up:

KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2020, 10:35:04 AM »
« Edited: October 25, 2020, 10:38:44 AM by KoopaDaQuick »

Television Ad

[The following is the transcript for a television ad that will air during ad breaks in TV markets with NPC elections (except for New Jersey).]

[This commercial consists of cartoon with a man with a microphone standing atop a stage with another man with 2 heads wearing a blue "DA" ribbon on his chest.]

Man with a microphone: Step right up, I say step right on up! It's the marvel of the century! A man who promises to solve all your problems! Go ahead, ask him any question.

Lady in the audience: How do you propose to make public transit prices more affordable while keeping the economy afloat?

Head 1: I say we increase funding for public transit like no tomorrow!

Head 2: I say we decrease corporate taxes, they're just too high!

Lady: But we can't do both! If corporations won't pay their fair share in taxes, who will pay for these transportation services?

Man: Go away, lady, you're bothering me. Any more questions?

Narrator: The choice is clear. Vote for Peace on October 31st if you don't like hearing double talk in your government.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2020, 12:47:30 PM »

Texas Television Ad

[The following is the transcript for a television ad that will air during ad breaks in the Dallas-Fort Worth, TX and Shreveport, LA television markets. It will also be broadcasted in other various parts of Texas.]

[This commercial features Mandy Nielsen-Smith, a registered nurse in Clarksville who lost her job due to a hospital closure.]

Mandy: Hello, my name is Mandy, and I'm a registered nurse who lives in Clarksville. I used to work at Clarksville Hospital 5 years ago until they shut it down. I was jobless for years, looking for numerous temporary jobs in order to make ends meet. The lack of funding for hospitals and medical workers such as myself has left me out to dry. That's why I'm voting Peace, they support increasing funds for Texan healthcare facilities so that nurses and doctors can put food on the table.

Narrator, quickly: THIS MESSAGE WAS PAID FOR BY THE PEACE PARTY OF TEXAS.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2020, 01:39:15 PM »

Portland, Missouri

Hello, Portland.

According to the census bureau, Portland, MO has a population of 324. A town like this would be flyover for most campaigners. But for me, it's not. Rural Missouri is just as impacted by the decisions in Jefferson City as any other part of the Show-Me State. Rural Missourians struggle with drug problems. Rural Missouri has violence and crime. When they get hurt or injured, Rural Missourians need doctors and hospitals to go to.

Well, Peace cares about Rural Missouri Values, and you bet your ass that Peace cares about Portland Values. When we implement these policies, we'll implement them all across the state. When we fund hospitals, we'll fund the ones near Portland. When we talk about cleaning up Missouri's lakes and rivers, we mean cleaning up the banks of the Missouri River next to Portland. When we talk about funding small businesses for COVID-19 relief, we mean places like Holzhauser's Bar & Grill and Hilltop Wine Garden.

So believe me when I say that Peace stands for small town values. When you vote for Peace next Saturday, it'll be personal. Have a wonderful afternoon!
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2020, 01:53:31 PM »

Waynesville, Missouri

Hello, hello, hello! I'm in the heart of the Ozarks, right here in Waynesville, Missouri. I had lunch from Hoppers Pub on Historic Route 66, and I had a blast. The Jam Burger was amazing. Amazing, I tell ya! And it just breaks my heart to remember that it's small businesses like Hoppers that are suffering the most from COVID-19. That's why Peace wants to fund small Missouri businesses impacted by the virus. When we lose our pubs, our bars & grills, our small restaurants, it hurts local culture, and it hurts the workers of Missouri who need to find work elsewhere once they close down. Increase corporate taxes on the gigantic businesses, and give back to the small guys who need it the most. Because riddle me this, who's going to make my Jam Burger once Hoppers is gone? Vote Peace for small business.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2020, 09:04:43 AM »

Asan, Guam

Hello! Hafa dei! A little over a week ago, Liberal candidate Poirot came to this very village to talk about language rights. He talked a lot about language preservation, as well as how Chamorro is an important part of Guamanian culture. He is absolutely right, Chamorro is important, and it deserves to be protected. However, I ask you, Guam, what party has actually stood up for the rights of minority languages like Chamorro out in Denver? That's right, it's Peace. When I was in the parliament of Frémont, I authored the Official Language Amendment. In that bill, I included the barring an official language from being created, so English doesn't drown out all of the other languages in the region. It passed unanimously in the parliament, and this region's voters enacted it into law. I also authored the Regional Linguistic Freedom Act, which expanded voting rights for non-English speakers, and also made sure that official government services are provided in local tongues. It also passed unanimously.

Vote for the party with a proven track record of protecting language rights. Vote for Peace on Halloween. Ådios esta!
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2020, 02:25:03 PM »

Talofofo, Guam

Hello! I am in front of the Cotal Wind Turbine Facility here in Talofofo, Guam. Climate change and sea level change are serious issues, and nobody knows that better than Pacific islanders do. If our planet does nothing to address our problems, our sea levels will rise about 12 inches within the next century. Think about how much harm that could do to Guam. That hurts the beaches, which affects tourism, a major part of the Guamanian economy.

That's why clean energy is so important. For far too long, Guam has been overly reliant on fossil fuels. However, harnessing solar and wind energy, we can fix that. In fact, we promise that a Guam governorship will make sure that Guam is ahead of the curb compared to the rest of Atlasia. You will be so proud of your state, believe me. As someone who was born and raised in Iowa, I know that clean energy is very possible. My goal is to make Guam at least 50% solar and wind by 2030. Vote for the party that will put Guam ahead of the curb. Vote Peace this Saturday. Dave bless!
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2020, 09:50:10 PM »

We're going door by door across Missouri! In Springfield, Independence, St. Louis, Kansas City, and Cape Girardeau, members of the Peace Party of Missouri are going doorknocking in order to hand out yard signs supporting Missouri's next governor, George Chamberlin!

Remember to support Chamberlin on Hallow's Eve, Missouri!

KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2020, 10:58:53 PM »

Mangilao, Guam

Good afternoon, Mangilao! I'm standing right here on the campus of Guam Community College, and I decided to speak here because I'm a big advocate for community college funding. Higher education is a great way to gain access to a great future. Sure, college isn't for everyone, and that's okay. You can still go far in life with a high school diploma. However, for those who seek to go beyond, colleges and universities are an intriguing option. However, it can cost a pretty penny to go to some of these places. The University of Arkansas, not too far from where I live, currently has an in-state tuition of $9,384, and an out-of-state tuition of $25,872. Not everyone has nine thousand dollars laying around.

That's why I come here to Mangilao to advocate for community college and transferring credits. It can be much easier on a student to go to spend their first two years of college at a community college, save the money on cheaper tuition, and then transfer their credits to a higher university for their last two years. That's why we're all about supporting these alternative forms of higher education. Trade schools, community colleges, they can be the key to a more affordable education for Atlasia. We should invest in these forms of education. Get the government to allocate money for these schools, advertise these schools as a viable alternative, all that jazz.

Vote for Peace on the 31st if you want to earn while you learn.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2020, 11:16:08 PM »

San Francisco Television Ad

[The following is the transcript for a television ad that will air during ad breaks in the San Francisco Bay, CA television market.]

[This commercial features various scenes of San Francisco.]

Narrator: San Francisco, a wonderful town with great ideas. Surely, the mayoral candidates have plans to make San Francisco a better place to live. What is the DA candidate's plan?

*cut to black*

Narrator: Huh, guess they don't have a plan.

*cut back to scenery*

Narrator: Well, let's look at the Federalist plan, maybe they have something.

*cut back to black*

Narrator: Huh, there's nothing here, either. Well, maybe Peace has some ideas?

*cut to footage of Alexander Martinez speaking with SF locals*

Narrator: Well, I guess they do. From city-funded litter cleanup to building homeless shelters, Peace has the most to offer for the city that knows how. Vote for Alex Martinez on October 31st.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2020, 06:47:38 PM »

Missouri Television Ad

[The following is the transcript for a television ad that will air during ad breaks in Missouri television markets.]

[Labor and Peace members Oregon Blue Dog and Koopa D. Quick stand next to each other in a white room. OBD is wearing a maroon mask and tie, while Koopa wears a purple mask and ensemble. Oregon Blue Dog gave his full consent to appear here before this ad airs.]

OBD: Hello, I'm Oregon Blue Dog on behalf of the Labor Party.

Koopa: And I'm Koopa on behalf of Peace. Our parties are competing in this state, and you should totally vote Peace.

OBD: No...you should vote Labor. Anyways, while we may be in opposition, there's one thing we can agree on:

Together: The Federalists just don't get Missouri!

Koopa: They make broad, empty statements and attacks with no merit.

OBD: They want to solve our crime and opioid problems not with real solutions, but with more wrist-slapping.

Koopa: They want you to think something is good for Missouri just because they slap the term “Main Street” before it.

OBD: And they mudsling against their opponents like no tomorrow.

Koopa: Whether you prefer Peace,

OBD: the Laborites,

Koopa: or anyone else,

OBD: the writing is on the wall.

Together: Reject the Feds on October 31st!
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2020, 07:56:51 PM »

Television Ad

[The following is the transcript for a television ad that will air during ad breaks on major TV stations in Texas, Missouri, and Kentucky.]

KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2020, 08:57:06 PM »

Lebanon, Missouri

Hello, Lebanon. I come here today to comment on remarks made by West_Midlander earlier today. He has accused Peace of being a "purple Labor" that is "ideologically dissimilar" to them. Well, I come here to say that these attacks are flat-out false. Peace never was, never has been, and never will be a puppet of Labor.

Labor and Peace do share quite a few values and beliefs. This is true, and I will not deny it. However, we are not exactly one in the same. Labor is a big tent left wing party, meanwhile Peace is more centered on certain progressive views of social and economic ideas. The fact of the matter is that multiple parties holding similar beliefs is nothing new. The Feds and the ACP for the right, DA and the Liberals for the center, this is not a novel concept. The reason why Peace is conflated to be Labor Jr. so often is because we actually work together and try to meet common ground. We may not agree on everything. We may have different ideas of how to command the Atlas left. Heck, I've often had a minor argument or two with Pericles and MB. But at the end of the day, we try to meet common ground. Being able to reason and work with people is not a criticism, Westy, it's a compliment. May the Lord help Midlander if he ever goes to Canada or Great Britain, countries where numerous political parties with varying degrees of overlap work together to find common sense solutions.

Missouri, I want you to reject the "with us or against us" mentality. It's your choice, but if you want more reason and understanding in Jefferson City, I welcome you with open arms. Good night, and Dave Bless Atlasia!
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2020, 09:31:25 PM »

New London, Missouri

Hello, New London. I think you've seen a lot of Peace's campaign promises on television and in the streets recently. Increased funding for medical workers. Jefferson City supporting rehabilitation programs for victims of drug abuse. Higher state investment in community colleges and trade schools. Good stuff that supports the people of Missouri. However, I've heard a concern hurled at Peace, and a valid one at that: how the heck are you going to fund it all? Aren't my taxes gonna be raised higher than the Empire State Building? This is a very fair critique, and let me just say that Peace understands that taxes are already bad enough. Small business owners, college students, and working families are already taxed enough.

Read my lips: Unless your name is Scrooge McDuck, your taxes aren't going to go up.

They're either going to stay where they're at, or they're going to go down. The people who Chamberlin plans on taxing are the rich moneybags of Missouri, the ones who get paid unthinkable amounts of money that more than cover for their basic needs: food, water, and shelter. Peace will use Robin Hood economics in order to protect the small guys from getting pounced by the government. Whether you're trying to feed 5 mouths every night, stretching every penny so you can have a roof over your head every night, or dare I say it, a Main Streeter who owns a small business, you're going to be a-okay.

So, New London, vote for Peace if you want a party that will fight for the working men, women, and enbies of Missouri in Jefferson City.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2020, 10:31:05 AM »

Missouri Television Ad

[The following is the transcript for a television ad that will air during ad breaks in Missouri television markets.]

[Peacenik gubernatorial candidate George Chamberlin is standing in front of the Missouri capitol building in Jefferson City, MO]

Chamberlin: Anyone who has been watching this Missouri race knows that it's a real bloodbath. In the midst of all this fighting and partisanship, I want to say that even though I'm a Peacenik, I'll fight for all Missourians. I'm willing to listen to anyone's ideas, no matter what color they may be. Because when me and my friends get to work in Jefferson City, I won't care if it's a Federalist idea, a Laborite idea, or a Peacenik idea, just if it's a good idea. Vote Peace next Saturday.
P. Clodius Pulcher did nothing wrong
razze
Junior Chimp
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -4.96

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2020, 05:42:44 PM »

Television Ad

[The following is the transcript for a television ad that will air during ad breaks on major TV stations in Texas, Missouri, and Kentucky.]

Amazing!!
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2020, 06:57:24 PM »

The Vermont Peace Party is handing out signs door-to-door in favor of our party's gubernatorial candidate. We're putting most of them in small towns, especially in Southern Vermont.

KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2020, 07:36:57 AM »
« Edited: October 30, 2020, 08:57:07 AM by KoopaDaQuick »

Vermont Television Ad

[The following is the transcript for a television ad that will air during ad breaks in Vermont television markets.]

[This features various clips of Vermont people and their reasons for voting.]

Sally from Battleboro: I'm voting because I want progressive leadership.

John from Addison: I'm voting because I wanna clean up Lake Champlain.

Amanda from Barre, in front of the capitol: I'm voting because I wanna clean up Montpelier.

Jacky from Burlington: I'm voting because I want the right to choose.

Preston from Rutland, waving an LGBT flag and a trans pride flag: I'm voting because I want a government that protects my rights.

John: So, Vermont,

All Together in splitscreen, loudly: what are you voting for?

Narrator: When you vote, vote for a party who speaks for your interests. Vote Peace on Saturday.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #47 on: October 30, 2020, 09:02:45 AM »
« Edited: October 30, 2020, 09:06:11 AM by KoopaDaQuick »

Missouri Television Ad

[This features George Chamberlin, our party's gubernatorial candidate, on an American football field holding a football.]

Chamberlin: When I grew up playing football in high school, I competed a lot with my opposing team. But at the end of the game, we'd always shake hands and congratulate ourselves for our hard work. That's what we need in Jefferson City, a governor who is willing to compete with the other side while still respecting his opponents' beliefs and ideas. Elect me on the 31st if you want co-operation and respect in our government.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #48 on: October 30, 2020, 02:37:36 PM »

Texas Television Ad

[The following is the transcript for a television ad that will air during ad breaks in Texas television markets.]

[This features various clips of Texans and their reasons for voting.]

Mandy from Clarksville: I'm voting because I want more funding for health facilities.

Jack, a trucker from Odessa, in front of a highway: I'm voting because I wanna fix these roads.

Jessica from Austin, in front of the capitol: I'm voting because I wanna fix that building.

Javier from Progreso: Voy a votar porque necesitamos los servicios del gobierno en español.

Charlie from Amarillo, a worker in a warehouse: I'm voting because I want more labor rights.

Jessica: So, Texans,

All Together in splitscreen, loudly: what are you voting for?

Narrator: When you vote, vote for a party who speaks for your interests. Vote Peace on Saturday.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #49 on: October 30, 2020, 09:52:55 PM »

Missouri Television Ad

[The following is the transcript for a television ad that will air during ad breaks on Missouri television markets.]

[This features Nicole Harris, a woman from Springfield, whose sister was shot to death last April.]

Nicole: April 7, 2020. My sister, Rebecca, was shot and killed on our way home from volleyball practice. We later found out that her murderer was able to walk into a gun store without having to prove his capability to handle a firearm. I'm all for supporting the right to carry, but that's too far. That's why I support Chamberlin, he knows that you need mental and physical background checks. I know I can't bring my sister back, but at least I can stop other girls like her from having the same fate.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies