|           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 21, 2021, 05:51:12 AM

Talk Elections
  About this Site
  The Atlas
  I can't see most images
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I can't see most images  (Read 1079 times)
Agafin
Rookie

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 05, 2020, 05:09:45 AM »

Hi everyone! I've been a lurker here for a quite a while now, but I hardly ever post. I spend most of my time reading old threads especially those related to demographics and the like. There's however one thing that's been bothering me a lot lately and it's the fact that a lot of the images posted here are sort of invisible to me. Someone will post a message containing an image and others will comment on it yet all I will see is the written text. At first, I thought it was because I was still a relatively new user so perhaps there were some privileges that I needed to have first before viewing those pictures. But it's been three years now so I don't think it's a time problem. Maybe it's due to my incrediby low post count? I really don't know. Whatever the reason, it really bothers me so I would be grateful if anyone could help me out

For the record, not ALL pictures are invisible to me, I can still see some maps. Other embeds like twittter posts are fully visible. Oh and this happens on both mobile (android) and PC (chrome, windows 7 & 10).

Thanks in advance.
Stuart98
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.39, S: -6.70

P P P

« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2020, 05:34:05 AM »

You need 15 posts to view images.
qkxwsm
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2021, 07:24:21 PM »

FWIW you can see the link to any images by clicking "quote" even if you can't see the images yourself. (Not sure if this is intended.)
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies