The Alduro-Wechua Federation
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 07:46:47 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  The Alduro-Wechua Federation
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Alduro-Wechua Federation  (Read 271 times)
Joe Poe 🌐
eaportela
Rookie
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.81, S: -7.57

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 04, 2020, 03:15:41 AM »
« edited: October 10, 2020, 04:17:45 PM by Joe Poe 🌐 »

Hello everyone, I'm Edgard and I run a geofictional government simulation that is run over Discord and a wiki called the Federation of Alduria and the Wechua Nation.

You may remember the Republic of Alduria... this is a whole new experience and we are looking for new members.

I will be using this thread to share occasional news and updates from the simulation or answer any questions! You can also feel free to PM me!

Alduro-Wechua Federation
Discord server: https://discord.gg/USMsvWp

The Federation of Alduria and the Wechua Nation is a nation located in the world of Micras, with its metropole based on the continents of Eura and Keltia.

It was formed in 1685 AN, after years of integration talks between the nations through the Committee for Alduro-Wechu Integration.

The capital is the city of Cárdenas, currently under design and construction. The capital city is located in its own "Region" (the name for the top Alduro-Wechua subdivision), the Federal Capital Region.

Alduria-Wechua is a constitutional monarchy with a parliamentary democracy. Its monarch and head of state is King Manco Cápac I. His wife is Queen Alexandra, a princess from a grand but dead Empire, Alexandria. Together with their three children, they form the House of Inti-Carrillo.

The Council of State, led by a President of the Government, is the collective head of government of the Federation.

The legislature is called the Cortes Federales.

The Proclamation of Punta Santiago is the Federation's founding document and the cornerstone of the nascent Federation's unified legal code.

You can either sign up to RP as a politician (usually a member of the Cortes) or as a journalist.

For politicians, these are the political parties that are available for players to join:

Give it a try! Alduria-Wechua is yours to discover. Smiley
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies