Trump Has COVID megathread (update 10/24: 2 Pence staffers test positive)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2024, 08:01:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Trump Has COVID megathread (update 10/24: 2 Pence staffers test positive)
« previous next »
Thread note
If anyone here explicitly wishes for the death of the president and/or others, please report said content in case myself or other moderators are not around at the time.

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 ... 86
Author Topic: Trump Has COVID megathread (update 10/24: 2 Pence staffers test positive)  (Read 90130 times)
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #850 on: October 02, 2020, 11:18:11 PM »

Send thoughts and prayers Christie's way.

Dude's an Oh-Lawd-He-Comin'-sized ball of butter and his heart and lungs absolutely do not need this.
Starry Eyed Jagaloon
Blairite
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #851 on: October 02, 2020, 11:18:30 PM »

This is the happiest I've felt in quite a while. They're all finally getting their due after getting away with so much sh!t for so long.
Buzz

« Reply #852 on: October 02, 2020, 11:21:55 PM »

This is the happiest I've felt in quite a while. They're all finally getting their due after getting away with so much sh!t for so long.
So your happy that everyone has life threatening illnesses.  Your a disgusting POS.
exopolitician
MATCHU[D]
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.03, S: -6.26

« Reply #853 on: October 02, 2020, 11:22:45 PM »

So Chris Christie is confirmed? Rudy had to have been exposed as well.
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #854 on: October 02, 2020, 11:23:14 PM »

Brad Parscale picked a bad time to have a breakdown. He will now feature in their theories as someone with advance knowledge of Trump's positive test.

I pity the future historians who try to write the story of this time period in an APUSH book and not make it sound completely faked. Maybe there'll be a conspiracy theory that other historians fabricated the events this week as a cover story to hide something else, because this could never have actually happened, right?

I'm looking forward to spending my old age being invited to speak at high schools about what life was like in the Late American Republic-Early Trumpian Era.

"Now time was back in the year dickety-dickety. The president was an orange game show host and one day he gave everyone the MAGA Flu, as it is now called. Extremely Online people used these things called dank memes, which I will get to later. You all know the Supreme Court as a popular assembly of which every voting age American is a member, but did you know that it used to only have nine people on it?"
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #855 on: October 02, 2020, 11:23:26 PM »

So your happy that everyone has life threatening illnesses.  Your a disgusting POS.

They’re the ones who are causing the virus to spread through malice and incompetence

They know the danger but refuse to act. They’ve killed people.
Starry Eyed Jagaloon
Blairite
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #856 on: October 02, 2020, 11:23:27 PM »
« Edited: October 02, 2020, 11:26:43 PM by Blairite »

So your happy that everyone has life threatening illnesses.  Your a disgusting POS.

I don't really care do u?
BidenHarris2020

« Reply #857 on: October 02, 2020, 11:23:37 PM »

*You're
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #858 on: October 02, 2020, 11:23:56 PM »

You're*

And not everyone, just the Trump white house and Republican senators. Anyone else I would feel very sorry about.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #859 on: October 02, 2020, 11:24:37 PM »

The drug treatments they are giving Trump are super random and possibly really risky.

JRP1994

« Reply #860 on: October 02, 2020, 11:24:57 PM »

It's no more deadly than the flu, though, right? It'll magically go away.

In all seriousness, I don't wish serious illness on anyone. I hope this teaches them a lesson, and that they all recover quickly.
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #861 on: October 02, 2020, 11:26:38 PM »

I guess this is why Trump and Pence wanted that stupid "right to try" bill. 😂

Good job, morons.
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -6.26

« Reply #862 on: October 02, 2020, 11:27:59 PM »

I guess this is why Trump and Pence wanted that stupid "right to try" bill. 😂

Good job, morons.
Why haven't they tried bleach yet? I'm disappointed.
compucomp

« Reply #863 on: October 02, 2020, 11:28:48 PM »

The drug treatments they are giving Trump are super random and possibly really risky.

It may be bad form right now, but what happened to hydroxycholoroquine? Why isn't he taking it now? Is that yet another Trump lie revealed? How many people did he (and Bolsonaro) drive down the wrong path by pushing HCQ so hard?
BidenHarris2020

« Reply #864 on: October 02, 2020, 11:29:01 PM »

Who has that picture of Chris Christie passed out on a plane?
Buzz

« Reply #865 on: October 02, 2020, 11:29:35 PM »

I’m glad to see y’all care about correcting my spelling more than human lives.  Always been a classy bunch here.
Starry Eyed Jagaloon
Blairite
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #866 on: October 02, 2020, 11:31:01 PM »

I’m glad to see y’all care about correcting my spelling more than human lives.  Always been a classy bunch here.

It's more about people reaping what they sow, ya know?
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #867 on: October 02, 2020, 11:31:04 PM »

I’m glad to see y’all care about correcting my spelling than human lives.  Always been a classy bunch here.

If you can't handle the heat, Facebook and YouTube comments are that way. -------->
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #868 on: October 02, 2020, 11:32:21 PM »
« Edited: October 03, 2020, 12:27:40 AM by Kansas City Suburbanite for Orman-Clinton-Kelly For Marshall »

What will the MAGA death cult think of Trump if he dies of Covid? Will he be deified as a Saint, the man who died for MAGA's sins? Will they think he is a weak loser for dying?
Buzz

« Reply #869 on: October 02, 2020, 11:32:33 PM »

I’m glad to see y’all care about correcting my spelling than human lives.  Always been a classy bunch here.

If you can't handle the heat, Facebook and YouTube comments are that way. -------->
I’m a Republican posting on a forum with nothing but Democrats.  I think I handle the ignorance.
Darthpi – Anti-Florida Activist
darthpi
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.13, S: -6.87

P P P
« Reply #870 on: October 02, 2020, 11:33:08 PM »

Bold to suggest that Trump is capable of learning.
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #871 on: October 02, 2020, 11:33:27 PM »

I think what floors me the most is the sheer arrogance of these people.

I haven't seen my grandparents in person in months and there they were all huddled indoors hugging and laughing and clinking glasses and shaking hands and clearing their throats to celebrate the theft of a Supreme Court seat.

I know hardcore MAGA people who are largely making good faith efforts to minimize risks to their own or others health. They wear masks when they go out, even if somewhat grudgingly. If they want to see their neighbors, they talk to each other in the front yard, several feet apart.

But the Trumps and their retainers felt that was beneath them. They thought only the little people got sick (especially the black and brown ones). They thought all their money and power and privilege made them invincible. They may have even thought they were somehow genetically or biologically superior and their social standing was just evidence of that.

Now they're reaping what they sow in abundance.
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -0.35

« Reply #872 on: October 02, 2020, 11:33:44 PM »

Your and you’re are commonly mixed up. Just trying to help.   Wink
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.97, S: -5.74

P P
« Reply #873 on: October 02, 2020, 11:34:45 PM »

Footage found of Trump and the Republican Party being exposed at the super-spreader event, after they invoked the wrath of RBG:

https://youtu.be/YcR9k8o4I0w
TiltsAreUnderrated
Junior Chimp

« Reply #874 on: October 02, 2020, 11:35:50 PM »

What will the MAGA death cult think of Trump if he does of Covid? Will he be deified as a Saint, the man who died for MAGA's sins? Will they think he is a weak loser for dying?

Those off the deep end (as opposed to generic right-wing populists) may unironically insist that he's not actually dead. He'll pass into urban legend as another captive of the Bilderberg-illuminati borg, perhaps sharing a living space with Tupac, Seth Rich and Bin Laden.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 ... 86  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies