Trump Has COVID megathread (update 10/24: 2 Pence staffers test positive)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 04:22:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Trump Has COVID megathread (update 10/24: 2 Pence staffers test positive)
« previous next »
Thread note
If anyone here explicitly wishes for the death of the president and/or others, please report said content in case myself or other moderators are not around at the time.

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 ... 86
Author Topic: Trump Has COVID megathread (update 10/24: 2 Pence staffers test positive)  (Read 91372 times)
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.97, S: -5.74

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #875 on: October 02, 2020, 11:36:30 PM »

What will the MAGA death cult think of Trump if he does of Covid? Will he be deified as a Saint, the man who died for MAGA's sins? Will they think he is a weak loser for dying?

Those off the deep end (as opposed to generic right-wing populists) may unironically insist that he's not actually dead. He'll pass into urban legend as another captive of the Bilderberg-illuminati borg, perhaps sharing a living space with Tupac, Seth Rich and Bin Laden.

He’ll take over as Q from JFK Jr.
BidenHarris2020

« Reply #876 on: October 02, 2020, 11:36:34 PM »

I’m glad to see y’all care about correcting my spelling than human lives.  Always been a classy bunch here.

If you can't handle the heat, Facebook and YouTube comments are that way. -------->
I’m a Republican posting on a forum with nothing but Democrats.  I think I handle the ignorance.
*can
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -6.26

« Reply #877 on: October 02, 2020, 11:36:36 PM »

I’m glad to see y’all care about correcting my spelling more than human lives.  Always been a classy bunch here.
Bah. Thanks to the incompetence of your President and his lackeys, over 200,000 Americans have been laid low by a disease they implicitly encouraged them to regard as a hoax. And, millions now have to reckon with crushing healthcare costs, lingering pain, empty seats at dinner tables - or all three. As COVID killed, Trump called for premature reopening, endangering the lives of the vulnerable. His supporters have no place to call out people for a lack of regard for human life - this otherwise detestable notion defined his COVID response, and now, he faces the consequences. There is nothing to mourn here.
Buzz

« Reply #878 on: October 02, 2020, 11:37:30 PM »

I’m glad to see y’all care about correcting my spelling more than human lives.  Always been a classy bunch here.

Your and you’re are commonly mixed up. Just trying to help.   Wink
Haha thanks.  I’m on my phone typing very fast so I’m not exactly focused on my grammar/spelling.
Rand
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #879 on: October 02, 2020, 11:37:49 PM »

Maybe if he loses a f***ing lung.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #880 on: October 02, 2020, 11:39:26 PM »

Haha thanks.  I’m on my phone typing very fast so I’m not exactly focused on my grammar/spelling.

Notice how you haven’t responded to the points that it’s their fault the virus got so bad?
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #881 on: October 02, 2020, 11:39:51 PM »

209,000+ Americians died while Trump Lied....  (Body Bags keep stacking up unfortunately)

Trump and the Senior members of his Administration chose to deceive the American Public, despite data  which spoke to the gravity of the Disease / Pandemic...

Again--- wishing the best for the recovery of the POTUS and the FLOTUS... and although I am not a Religious Man, my Wife is a Catholic and my Father an Evangelical Christian...

Trump at a moral level needs to answer his own responsibilities, look God in the eyes, and ultimately not only on a Political Level has he lied to the American people, but additionally has lied to and deceived many of his closest supporters, and needs to come clean and honest for once in his life...

Trump did not create the Pandemic, but it's pretty clear that his incompetence and dereliction of duty spread the disease far beyond what any other Wealthy Democracy has experienced to date...

Hate to spread the bad news folks--- but we will still be seeing roughly 1,000 body bags / day in America which will likely spike further even after the election when Flu Season goes Ape S**t (Maybe even 3,000 folks dead per day.....)

Wish I didn't have to post bleak news.... this is gonna be around for awhile and tons of folks are gonna die while the wealthiest will most likely weather the storm....
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #882 on: October 02, 2020, 11:39:59 PM »

I’ve been busy all day but yikes! What a hot mess.

Wear a mask.
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #883 on: October 02, 2020, 11:42:30 PM »

The Red Wedding Pt. 2 starring Amy Coney Barrett.
Buzz

« Reply #884 on: October 02, 2020, 11:43:57 PM »

Haha thanks.  I’m on my phone typing very fast so I’m not exactly focused on my grammar/spelling.

Notice how you haven’t responded to the points that it’s their fault the virus got so bad?
I don’t need to.  I’m came in here to condemn people celebrating/cheering on others who now have life threatening illness. Two wrongs don’t make a right.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #885 on: October 02, 2020, 11:46:49 PM »

Is that John Roberts at the Rose Garden event?

Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #886 on: October 02, 2020, 11:47:02 PM »

Not no, but rather f*** no.

But then neither do his supporters
Blue3
Starwatcher
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #887 on: October 02, 2020, 11:47:16 PM »

Wait did Christie get it too???
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #888 on: October 02, 2020, 11:47:57 PM »

Send thoughts and prayers Christie's way.

Dude's an Oh-Lawd-He-Comin'-sized ball of butter and his heart and lungs absolutely do not need this.
Dude, I was drinking water and you nearly made me choke to death. Nice going!
Starry Eyed Jagaloon
Blairite
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #889 on: October 02, 2020, 11:48:05 PM »

Haha thanks.  I’m on my phone typing very fast so I’m not exactly focused on my grammar/spelling.

I don’t need to.  I’m came in here to condemn people celebrating/cheering on others who now have life threatening illness. Two wrongs don’t make a right.

And I'm here because I think there's nothing wrong with enjoying karmatic justice especially after four years of Trump tearing apart our country and ruining lives with absolutely no consequences.. It's his own damn fault!
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #890 on: October 02, 2020, 11:48:32 PM »

emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #891 on: October 02, 2020, 11:49:18 PM »

The Red Wedding Pt. 2 starring Amy Coney Barrett.

So glad I marathoned it over quarantine and get all these references now.
Indy Texas 🇺🇦🇵🇸
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

« Reply #892 on: October 02, 2020, 11:49:21 PM »

No one is celebrating or cheering anything.

They're simply pointing out that actions have consequences.

You're a Republican—shouldn't you believe in personal responsibility and being accountable for the consequences of your decisions?
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #893 on: October 02, 2020, 11:49:50 PM »

I pray to God that Roberts didn't contract it-although that is a likelihood at this point. That would be a disaster if the Chief Justice of the United States also caught it-and especially at this juncture.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #894 on: October 02, 2020, 11:50:37 PM »

rhg2052

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: -6.78

« Reply #895 on: October 02, 2020, 11:51:02 PM »

Good f***ing God.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #896 on: October 02, 2020, 11:52:16 PM »

Might be John Boozman.  They have a similar look from the side.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #897 on: October 02, 2020, 11:53:08 PM »

Bah. Thanks to the incompetence of your President and his lackeys, over 200,000 Americans have been laid low by a disease they implicitly encouraged them to regard as a hoax. And, millions now have to reckon with crushing healthcare costs, lingering pain, empty seats at dinner tables - or all three. As COVID killed, Trump called for premature reopening, endangering the lives of the vulnerable. His supporters have no place to call out people for a lack of regard for human life - this otherwise detestable notion defined his COVID response, and now, he faces the consequences. There is nothing to mourn here.

Oh, no. Not simply a hoax - a pandemic they knew was deadly dangerous that they deliberately allowed to spread because it was affecting mostly their political opponents (while they conspired, including with with America's enemies, to steal the election). The English language lacks words to readily express the magnitude of the crimes these modern-day Nazis engaged in over the last year.

Dying from COVID-19 is letting them off far more easily than they deserve. With only a little good fortune, every one of these Republicans will live for many years - with all of them spent on trial or in prison.
Buzz

« Reply #898 on: October 02, 2020, 11:53:55 PM »

No one is celebrating or cheering anything.

They're simply pointing out that actions have consequences.

You're a Republican—shouldn't you believe in personal responsibility and being accountable for the consequences of your decisions?
yes people should always be accountable for their own poor choices.  That’s doesn’t mean celebrate that they have contracted a life threatening illness.  And YES there are definitely morons in this thread celebrating.
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #899 on: October 02, 2020, 11:54:48 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 ... 86  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies