KS-Civiqs/Daily Kos: Marshall +7 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 08:50:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 Senate & House Election Polls
  KS-Civiqs/Daily Kos: Marshall +7 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: KS-Civiqs/Daily Kos: Marshall +7  (Read 1237 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« on: October 03, 2020, 12:05:17 PM »

Atlas:

Marshall up 4 in own internal: THERE MUST BE CONSOLIDATION, SAFE R, ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE IS WRONG
Marshall up 7 in poll: THIS CONFIRMS I WAS RIGHT, SAFE R, ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE IS WRONG

Anyways, I struggle to see the Presidential and Senate races this close, but the hacks can believe what they want I guess

This is quite something. Even a forum dominated by Dem hacks, who have been insisting that this race was a toss-up or at the very least Lean R for months, there is this caricature that the "Atlas" opinion is that this race is Safe R, which almost nobody believes. This type of mentality is so twisted that you somehow convince yourself you have the minority opinion when it's obvious you don't. I've been almost alone in saying this race is not competitive.

Likewise, I was saying for a long time this talk of D KS was overblown even long term, much less right now and it always seemed like the herd mentality on here was to buy into Democrat KS.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies