Compiling an anticanon of Atlas Forum posters (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 02:43:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Compiling an anticanon of Atlas Forum posters (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Compiling an anticanon of Atlas Forum posters  (Read 2628 times)
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« on: September 27, 2020, 12:54:18 AM »

Hamilton, who once had a reputation similar to that of Eharding et al. but then managed to evade detection for years as a much more bearable and respected sock called Napoleon before being banned again?

A rather wild development in the history of the forum and its para-communities is that he's once again openly himself and a member in good standing on AAD. The same is true of Mondale. The ironic thing about AAD is that, despite its sewer reputation, many of the old trolls have reformed themselves. Vosem is probably more of a troll than they are there at this point.

I seem to remember an extremely persistent German poster who made a lot of socks and was prone to make unbalanced threats--forget the name though.
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2020, 11:35:08 AM »

If being so widely reviled you get banned from Atlas and AAD is a qualification, then jmfcst should be on the list, though I think he's someone who got worse with time; before around the turn of the decade I think he was a poster in good standing.

Delighted to see myself declared a troll in the second post.

Haha, IMO you're not a troll--but I think it's fair to say that you probably provoke more controversy on AAD than Hamilton presently, though some of that comes from being a conservative in leftist AADland.

I will say that a little trolling is salutary--there's a reason why I love to vigorously advocate municipal amalgamation in from of Earl.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies