Compiling an anticanon of Atlas Forum posters (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:47:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Compiling an anticanon of Atlas Forum posters (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Compiling an anticanon of Atlas Forum posters  (Read 2607 times)
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« on: September 28, 2020, 09:42:14 PM »

Considering that Texarkana's signature made it hard to browse the forum in any public place (I put him on ignore for just that reason), I'm going with him.

The crushing and humiliating shame of being associated with Atlas is what makes the forum hard to view in a public place, not a (tasteful) picture of a film star.

Fat fetishism is not tasteful.
Nor was anything TexArkana ever posted here.

I'd disagree with this assertion. TexArkana did post several maps and substantive electoral analysis posts while he was here, although I do agree that he went over the line with his spamming (I remember cringing whenever I had to view his signature, particularly if I was on campus), and was deservedly banned for it. However, he is still active on AH.com, and has kept himself under control there (although given that AH.com would have banned him in one millisecond if he pulled even a fraction of what he did here, that makes sense).
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2020, 10:05:04 PM »

NYCMM definitely belongs here. Pretty sure he's still kicking around on Discord as well. Other ones that come to mind from my time are King Lear and that R-CA guy who said Rs would sweep the House in 2018. Pretty sure I remember a particularly bad R-PA getting banned too. And of course there was Texarkana, the reason I still have signatures disabled to this day.

He's also occasionally popped up at Atlas After Dark, from what I've seen. NYCMM was an absolutely bizarre user, with his electoral predictions being "overly optimistic"-if one wants to phrase them as such-for Trump and Republicans, with his strange insinuations about other users, and his constant boasts about his own achievements. And King Lear did nothing but spam the electoral boards with his trollish and nonsensical takes.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies