Compiling an anticanon of Atlas Forum posters (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:13:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Compiling an anticanon of Atlas Forum posters (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Compiling an anticanon of Atlas Forum posters  (Read 2594 times)
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« on: September 27, 2020, 02:51:23 PM »

Hamilton, who once had a reputation similar to that of Eharding et al. but then managed to evade detection for years as a much more bearable and respected sock called Napoleon before being banned again?

A rather wild development in the history of the forum and its para-communities is that he's once again openly himself and a member in good standing on AAD. The same is true of Mondale. The ironic thing about AAD is that, despite its sewer reputation, many of the old trolls have reformed themselves. Vosem is probably more of a troll than they are there at this point.

I seem to remember an extremely persistent German poster who made a lot of socks and was prone to make unbalanced threats--forget the name though.

Snowstalker is a good example of those former trolls that have since bettered themselves. Of course, he got himself banned from this forum on purpose, so I'm not sure if he counts.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2020, 02:56:02 PM »

Oh, and I'd add Cora to the list: a proud antisemite who wished for the bombing of a bus of Israeli school children just to send a message. Came back as a sock, called lfromnj a "curry c#nt", and was promptly banned.

I wish I could add TNF to this list given his glorification of politically motivated violence and celebration of communist dictators, but he a) wasn't banned and b) there are a few posters who actually think he was a swell guy.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2020, 05:20:29 PM »

Another infamous German poster: Klartext, whom the mods discovered is a real-life member of a white nationalist group in Germany.

singletxguyforfun was permabanned for trolling and sending me physical threats, but he was more amusing than offensive.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2020, 10:47:09 PM »

Y'all are forgetting someone

Be a living breathing being, have sex. It should be up to you what eukaryote celled creature you want to have sex with. That is reasonable.  God is not unreasonable. People have been unreasonable toward people I call zoos. People want to war against everything, even against people who want to walk or run around nude. We need to consider who we have sex with as if it was our own flesh. God knows who thinks otherwise. He is who people need to fear. It is not our place to give others fear.

Sir, this thread is about the worst former Atlas posters, not the best.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2020, 07:52:54 PM »

Would Naso and PublicUnofficial qualify as non-controversial bans?  I'm pretty sure most would agree solarstorm's ban was more than well-deserved Tongue

Didn't Fuzzy Bear and fhtagn defend Naso? (Could be misremembering)
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2020, 10:09:04 PM »

Even though, by virtue of you being a landlord, he would literally want you dead?
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2022, 12:14:06 AM »

I suppose Snowguy makes the list now, yeah?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies