Who are the worst trolls in this site's history? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 01:23:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Who are the worst trolls in this site's history? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Who are the worst trolls in this site's history?  (Read 5226 times)
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: September 26, 2020, 11:59:11 AM »

Santander.

Makes me laugh so hard I fear I'm gonna get a hard attack and die laughing, and that would be terrible.

Or I bleed to death scratching my head trying to figure out what persona he's doing now. There was alt-right trash, then there was classier John Dule, then there was  stark raving monrachist, then he decided to be a coastal elitist...until Kamala Harris got selected for Veep...I dunno what he is.

The rest of these trolls are at least consistent one thing....but this Asian Scot pilot guy...I just dunno what to make of him?
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2020, 08:12:57 PM »

There are two ways to look at the thread title, the worst people who trolled this site (which has been most of discussion), or the worst at trolling.  SirWood definitely ranks high in the latter as does the recent efforts of Redban.  I guess bronz deserves recognition for staying in character for such an incredibly long time, as noted Santander has to shift gears to maintain his high standards.  Beet would deserve mention for staying in character for such a long, long time except he's actually <inks>ing real.

These two are often one and the same.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies