Who are the worst trolls in this site's history?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:08:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Who are the worst trolls in this site's history?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: Who are the worst trolls in this site's history?  (Read 5201 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: April 07, 2021, 11:39:51 AM »

That's pretty...bold of a claim considering much of the absolute inane garbage you've posted over the years. Remember your "Update" thread that got locked because it was considered too embarrassing or when you claimed My Chemical Romance saved your life?
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #101 on: April 07, 2021, 11:49:52 AM »

That's pretty...bold of a claim considering much of the absolute inane garbage you've posted over the years. Remember your "Update" thread that got locked because it was considered too embarrassing or when you claimed My Chemical Romance saved your life?

See, the difference between you and I is that I know how to take a joke and have matured in that time. And even if I'm embarrassed by the things I posted on this forum when I was literally a 14 year old suicidal teenager with no friends looking for validation from strangers on the internet, I can still agree that it's part of my legacy on here.

Most people, though, would think it's pretty distasteful to bring that up 10 years later as some kind of knock against someone who has clearly expressed regret and grown as a human being in that time.

You're still the same person you've been for the last 15 years, guy.
Never Made it to Graceland
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

« Reply #102 on: April 07, 2021, 12:11:23 PM »

I wouldn't call him one of the "worst" but Vander Blubb was perhaps the most effective troll we've ever had.

Vander Blubb was a true master. His "horny slut governor?" thread was before even my time, but its effects are still being felt on the forum today.

Ok I need to see this if someone has a link.

https://talkelections.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=72386.0

Anyway, when's the last time a woman politician was caught up in a sex scandal?Anyway, when's the last time a woman politician was caught up in a sex scandal?

See this is outdated. For one, there's the former mayor of Nashville, Megan Barry. Then there's former Rep. Katie Hill.
Geoffrey Howe
Geoffrey Howe admirer
United Kingdom

« Reply #103 on: April 07, 2021, 04:38:54 PM »
« Edited: April 08, 2021, 12:08:03 PM by Geoffrey Howe »

Is there a somewhat opposite thread on the best people no longer active?

Emsworth (R-NJ) came across as a fine lawyer in the Constitution section, although I nearly always disagree with he had to say.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies