MI-Baldwin Wallace: Peters +5 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:28:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 Senate & House Election Polls
  MI-Baldwin Wallace: Peters +5 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MI-Baldwin Wallace: Peters +5  (Read 644 times)
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -0.35

« on: September 23, 2020, 04:59:42 PM »

This makes Terri Lynn Land's 2014 showing all the more embarrassing. Losing by more than Durbin's opponent and Romney 2012 in a very favorable year to Republicans was pathetic. Hell, Peters won by almost the exact same margin as Cory Booker in 2014.

I’m not too familiar with the 2014 race, but wasn’t she a really bad candidate? IIRC she imploded/collapsed at the end.
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -0.35

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2020, 05:07:50 PM »

This makes Terri Lynn Land's 2014 showing all the more embarrassing. Losing by more than Durbin's opponent and Romney 2012 in a very favorable year to Republicans was pathetic. Hell, Peters won by almost the exact same margin as Cory Booker in 2014.

I’m not too familiar with the 2014 race, but wasn’t she a really bad candidate? IIRC she imploded/collapsed at the end.

A few weeks before election day, she snapped under questioning and said, "I can't do this."

She wasn't wrong.

I guess she realized what a mistake she made by challenging the Conqueror of the Great Lakes himself, the man, the myth, the legend, Senator Gary Charles Peters Sr.

She never stood a chance. James shall meet a similar fate. For doom awaits all who are foolish enough to dare oppose Senator Peters: The WWC whisper, the Motorcycle Master, the Suburban Sweeper. He was born to win. Until the day he retires from public service, the Michigan GOP might as well just disband.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies