Are you a 'Christianist'?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 18, 2024, 12:42:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Are you a 'Christianist'?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Are you a 'Christianist'?  (Read 2523 times)
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2006, 11:36:04 AM »

Of course no to all of those.  There are lot of Mississippians, however, who would agree with Hawkeye, and their ridiculousness has strained my own religious beliefs.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2006, 11:42:55 AM »

1. Are all contraceptives the moral equivalent of abortion? Y/N
Nay.
2. Should an HPV vaccine be banned even though it could prevent cervical cancer because it encourages extra-marital sex? Y/N
Nay.
3. Should the police have the authority to enter an adult gay couple's bedroom and arrest them for having sex? Y/N
Nay.
4. Should all non procreative sex be theoretically banned and policed if need be? Y/N
Nay.

Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix
E: 6.52, S: 2.00

« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2006, 01:07:00 PM »

Of course no to all of those.  There are lot of Mississippians, however, who would agree with Hawkeye, and their ridiculousness has strained my own religious beliefs.
Then become an atheist like me
Bugs

« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2006, 08:42:43 AM »

Let me first state for the record that I am a Bible believing Christian who holds the word and the will of God in higher regard than the rule or opinion of any man.  Having said that, no to all four.
nclib
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2006, 03:59:15 PM »

1. Are all contraceptives the moral equivalent of abortion? No

2. Should an HPV vaccine be banned even though it could prevent cervical cancer because it encourages extra-marital sex? No

3. Should the police have the authority to enter an adult gay couple's bedroom and arrest them for having sex? No

4. Should all non procreative sex be theoretically banned and policed if need be? No
Rin-chan
rinchan089
YaBB God
Japan

Political Matrix
E: 6.84, S: 5.57

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2006, 08:29:44 PM »

1. Are all contraceptives the moral equivalent of abortion? No, but that doesn't mean I approve of extramarital sex.  I'd rather have sex without all that crap with my loving husband who I know I want to spend the rest of my life with and only when we're both ready to have kids.

2. Should an HPV vaccine be banned even though it could prevent cervical cancer because it encourages extra-marital sex? Ehh... I don't want people to have extramarital sex, but I don't want women to have cervical cancer...  Maybe just make it really expensive or something... so, no.

3. Should the police have the authority to enter an adult gay couple's bedroom and arrest them for having sex? No, they shouldn't enter anyone's house without a warrant for something retarded like that.  Besides, no one wants to be interrupted during something like that.  How awkward would that be?

4. Should all non procreative sex be theoretically banned and policed if need be? No... what if I was married and wanted to have sex for fun...?  Most likely wouldn't happen, but it would be stupid to ban that and really hard to prove.

Your score: 0-ish/4

[/quote]

Rin-chan
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies