Legislation Introduction Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 08:32:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Legislation Introduction Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Legislation Introduction Thread  (Read 312975 times)
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -6.61

« on: March 07, 2014, 04:37:22 PM »

[/quote]

O_O
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -6.61

« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2014, 05:51:05 PM »

I ask that a Senator sponsor this Amendment -- my changes are in bold:

[quote]

The 21st Amendment

The Nineteenth Amendment is repealed, and is reintroduced as follows:

If the President, Vice President, or a member of the Senate does not post on in the Atlas Fantasy Elections Board(s) for seven consecutive days (168 hours) without posting a leave of absence an article of impeachment shall be automatically placed before Senate in accordance with Article I, Section 2, Clause 3 of the Constitution and thus considered accordingly.

Whenever a Justice of the Supreme Court 21 shall have failed to participate in the two consecutive rulings issued by said the aforementioned 21 court, an article of impeachment shall be automatically placed before Senate in accordance with Article I, Section 2, Clause 3 of the Constitution and thus considered accordingly.

Participation in a case shall be determined by whether or not the Justice in question joined, concurred, dissented or recused himself in the case thread, by individual public post, for that particular case.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies