Legislation Introduction Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 07:28:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Legislation Introduction Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Legislation Introduction Thread  (Read 313924 times)
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« on: July 19, 2015, 01:14:07 AM »

I demand that the Articles of Impeachment that have been introduced against both Vice President Nix and Attorney General Al be removed from the Senate queue. These are frivolous pieces of legislation with no real merit.

It is the constitutional right of the actual Senators to offer these resolutions.

Last I checked, I was an actual Senator, not a disgraced failure currently indicted for treason.

You are not an actual Senator, unless you resign your tenure as Governor and win election or appointment by your successor to a vacant senate seat.

And you're not a game moderator, you just play one in a pretend internet republic

Well, technically, you're not a governor or senator, nor am I an a legislative election.

But it is a fact that DKrol is the game moderator in Atlasia, and it is a fact, unfortunately, that you're a governor in Atlasia (although you might have technically revoked that with your revolution) but it's not a fact that you're a senator in Atlasia, nor is it one that Yankee is a "disgraced failure"--the charges brought against him are the most politically-motivated stuff I've ever seen.

Now, this thread has been derailed. It's for official legislation introduction. I simply wanted to point out that Mr. TNF's existentialism is silly.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies