Legislation Introduction Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 04:12:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Legislation Introduction Thread
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 74
Author Topic: Legislation Introduction Thread  (Read 310342 times)
Q
QQQQQQ

Political Matrix
E: 2.26, S: -4.88

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 06, 2006, 06:45:52 PM »

Per the Official Senate Procedural Resolution, this is the new thread for the introduction of legislation.

If you are not a Senator or the President of the Senate, it is against Senate rules for you to post in this thread.  This thread is solely for the introduction of legislation; it is not for debate on proposed legislation!  Each comment from somone other than a Senator introducing legislation makes the job of the President Pro Tempore and the President of the Senate more difficult.  Debate time will be given at a later time and will continue until debate has ceased; please resist the temptation to debate something in this thread.

Please abide by these rules.  Thank you.

Relevant text of resolution:
Article 3 of OSPR:
Section 1: Rules on Legislation Introduction
1. The PPT shall establish and maintain a thread for Senators to introduce legislation, to be further known in this document as the Legislation Introduction Thread. Only Senators who presently hold elected office may be allowed to post in this thread. Any Citizens or Individuals who post in this thread may be subject to legal action pursuant to the relevant clauses in federal Criminal Law legislation so passed by the Senate.
2. The PPT shall also establish and maintain a thread for all Citizens and Individuals of Atlasia to give opinions, thoughts, suggestions and ideas about recently introduced legislation or legislation presently under debate on the Senate floor. This clause is not meant to deny Citizens or Individuals their right to post on Senate debate threads dealing with specific legislation presently being debated on the Senate floor.
Q
QQQQQQ

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2006, 06:46:21 PM »

Relevant information from the previous LIT will be posted here soon.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2006, 09:04:09 AM »

I'm not going to be stickying this because nothing is wrong with the old two threads. We can continue to use them so this is really unnecessary.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2006, 09:59:40 AM »

Aww, but this one is shiny and new Sad
Q
QQQQQQ

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2006, 06:08:59 PM »

I'm not going to be stickying this because nothing is wrong with the old two threads. We can continue to use them so this is really unnecessary.

I intend to enforce the rules this time.  The old thread is full of debate, and the debate thread has sat dormant.  The OSPR gives me the right to create a new thread.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2006, 08:15:27 PM »

This shows yet another reason why Masterjedi should not be PPT.
Q
QQQQQQ

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2006, 05:47:38 PM »

There's very little legislation in the pipeline, Senators, so introduce your bills!  They'll receive quick action by the full Senate.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2006, 01:26:06 PM »

On behalf of SoFA Ernest.

Campaigning Bill

§1. Findings
   (a) In the recent case of True Democrat v. Department of Forum Affairs, the Supreme Court found that due to the lack of any definition of what constituted campaigning, only the narrowest of definitions could be used.
   (b) A narrow definition of campaigning allows for some campaigning activities to escape the sanctions intended to curb them.
   (c) The Senate has not only power under Article V Section 1 Clause 3 to punish campaigning under the limited definition ascribed to the term by the Supreme Court, but a broader power under Article I Section 4 Clause 6 and Article II Section 2 Clause 2 to regulate elections so as to prevent campaigning type activities.

§2. Definitions
   (a) The term "criminal campaigning" shall mean content in an ballot post clearly and obviously designed to persuade other voters. It shall include any direct exhortation to voters in general or particular to vote in a certain manner.  It shall also include any use of an image or a hyperlink containing references to one more candidates (including potential write-in candidates), save one copied from the post containing the official ballot for that election.
   (b) The term "civil campaigning" shall mean any expression of the reasons for casting a particular vote that does not constitute criminal campaigning.  The term does not include any expression of the difficulty of deciding how to vote or any unexplained statement that one or more candidates are fit or unfit to serve in an elected office.

§3. Civil Campaigning
   (a) If an administrator of a voting booth determines that a post contains civil campaigning, he shall invaldate the ballot only for those offices for which civil campaigning occured.
   (b) The voter may within 72 hours of the determiniation of an occurance of civil campaigning make an administrative appeal to the Secretary of Forum Affairs, giving his reasons for why the activity should not be considered civil campaigning.
   (c) If the Secretary determines that civil campaigning has not occurred, the ballot shall be counted for that office.
   (d) If the Secretary determines that civil campaigning has occurred, or if the Secretary fails to inform the voter of his determination within 72 hours of the voter making his appeal, the voter may appeal to the Supreme Court.
   (e) The Supreme Court may choose whether or not to hear the case.
   (f) If the result of an adminstrative or judicial appeal could affect the outcome of an election, any Justice of the Supreme Court may issue an injuction barring the carrying out of the effect of that outcome until either all appeals have been exhausted or the result would no longer affect the outcome.

§4. Criminal Campaigning
   (a) If the administrator of a voting booth determines that a post contains criminal campaigning, he shall invalidate the ballot only for those offices for which criminal campaigning occured and refer the evidence to the Attorney General for prosecution.
   (b) If the Attorney General determines that he will not prosecute for criminal campaigning, then the content shall be treated as if it were civil campaigning.
   (c) If the Attorney General fails to determine whether he will prosecute within 24 hours of receiving a referral under subsection (a), then the voter may begin an administrative appeal as if the offense were civil campaigning. Such an adminstrative appeal shall be immediately suspended if the Attorney General determines to prosecute, but any rulings made as a result of the administrative appeal shall stand until overruled by the trial court.
   (d) If the Attorney General fails to determine whether he will prosecute within 168 hours of receiving a referral under subsection (a), then all criminal charges shall be dropped.
   (e) If the voter is found guilty of criminal campaigning, then the court shall invalidate  the ballot only for those offices for which criminal campaigning occured and may additionally impose a penalty of the suspension of voting rights for a period not to exceed 120 days, or in lieu of such penalty, may impose a probationary period of not to exceed 1 year, during which the court may impose the penalty if the voter violates the terms of probation.
   (f)  If the voter is found not guilty of criminal campaigning, then the court shall also determine if the action constituted civil campaigning and order the official results of the election adjusted accordingly.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2006, 02:25:38 PM »

So, why isn't this thread stickied?
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2006, 10:31:38 AM »

I've stickied it even though there's no reason to. The old thread is fine.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2006, 12:08:28 PM »

I've stickied it even though there's no reason to. The old thread is fine.

ty
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: 2.43

« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2006, 12:45:40 PM »

In light of the Flexi-Time Amendment being ratified by the Regions, I introduce the following additional clause - in green - to Section 10: Administration of Voting Booths of the Electoral System Reform Act:

Modified Electoral System Reform Act

===Section 10: Administration of Voting Booths===
1. Whenever possible, the Secretary of Forum Affairs, or the Deputy Secretary of Forum Affairs, shall be the administrator of the voting booth. If both shall be absent or unable to administer the voting booth, then the President shall designate an executive officer to do so instead.
2. The administrator of a voting booth shall be free to design the ballot as he or she sees fit, as long as the content of the ballot is clear and unambiguous.
3. The administrator of a voting booth shall post links to all relevant statute regarding electoral law on the ballot.
4. The administrator of a voting booth shall give registered voters three days advance public notice, in both the Fantasy Elections Forum and the Voting Booth, of the hours in which voting shall take place for all regular and special Senate elections

'Hawk'
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2006, 10:15:45 AM »

I'll introduce this for Ebowed.

Banishment Procedure Bill

1. Any registered voter who is permanently banned from the Atlas Forum by Dave Leip shall be considered to be a deregistered voter, as defined in Section 2, Clause 2 under the Deregistration Act.
2. Public confirmation from Dave Leip stating that a person is permanently banned is considered sufficient information to invoke Clause 1 of this act.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2006, 03:34:09 PM »

I withdraw my Virgin Islands Statehood Act because it's not going to pass now.
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2006, 09:00:45 AM »

On behalf of Brandon H, I introduce this amendment to Section 5 of the Electoral System Reform Act:

Second Modified Electoral System Reform Act

Section 5 of the Electoral System Reform Act is stricken and replaced with:

Section 5: Tied Run-off Elections
If the Run-off Election procedure specified in section 4 results in a tie, then:

1. One of the tied candidates may concede their portion of the term. The rules for determining the winner shall proceed based on as if the number tied candidates is reduced by one.
2. The two candidates shall each serve a Senate session.
   a. If one and only one of the tied candidates is an incumbent, then that candidate shall serve the first session.
   b. If the same two candidates were serving as co-senators as a result of a tie in the last election, then the candidate who served the second session during the previous term shall serve the first session this term.
c. Else the candidate whose name comes first alphabetically shall serve the first session.
3. In the event of a tie between more than two candidates:
   a. The tied candidates may make any agreement they see fit.
   b. If an agreement can not be made by (a), the Senate shall either:
      i.  Select one candidate to serve the entire term.
      ii. Select a schedule that will allow all tied candidates to serve a portion of the term.
4. Only the sitting senator may vote on legislation.
5. When the President makes a nomination, both co-senators shall vote, but their vote shall only be counted as a single vote. If the two votes oppose each other then their vote shall be counted as a vote in favor of the nominee.
6. If one co-senator is elected or appointed to another office, than the other co-senator shall assume all the role of a full senator.

BTW, in light of the previous amendment to this Act and that I'm still waiting to hear from the SoFA since he raised it whether or not I need to introduce an amendment to that will both:

·   Strike Sections 1 through to 4 of the Electoral System Reform Act and replace these with Sections 1-3 of the Unified Electoral Code Act and introduce an amendment which will renumber Sections 5 through to 17, Sections 4 to 16; or
·   Just introduce a renumbering amendment

However, I’m of the opinion that the Peter Will Fix It Act addressed the striking of Sections 1 through to 4 in the event of them being rejected in a national public poll against, which they were; thereby, requiring Sections 1-3 of the Unified Electoral Code Act be incorporated into the Electoral System Reform Act

If this be the case, I’ll introduce the renumbering amendment but if not then I’ll propose the following Bill, which will address the points I’ve just raised:

Hawk's ESRA Fix It Bill

Section 1

1. Following the rejection of Sections 1 through to 4 of the Electoral System Reform Act in a national public poll, said sections are, hereby, stricken from said Act.
2. Consequently, Sections 1 through to 3 of the Unified Electoral Code Act are, hereby, incorporated into the Electoral System Reform Act.

Section 2

Sections 5 through to 17 of the Electoral System Reform Act are, hereby, renumbered Sections 4 to 16.

In nutshell, are both Sections 1 and 2 required or just Section 2? Because it might be an idea to resolve this matter before commencing with the "Flexi-Time" and "Split-Term" amendments

‘Hawk’
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2006, 05:25:22 PM »
« Edited: May 19, 2006, 06:04:06 AM by Senator MasterJedi, PPT »

I have two new bills, and I bet people will like! Smiley

South American Free Trade Act

1. No tariffs, customs, or restrictions on movement of goods, except those that have been outlawed by the destination or interim nation, shall exist between the Republic of Atlasia, Columbia, Guyana, Suriname, Brazil, Ecuador, Peru, Paraguay, Uruguay, Argentina and Chile.
2. The President and other officers of the Atlasian Government shall take such actions as may be necessary to implement the provisions of this bill.

Caribbean Free Trade Act

1. No tariffs, customs, or restrictions on movement of goods, except those that have been outlawed by the destination or interim nation, shall exist between the Republic of Atlasia, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Barbados, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Grenada, Haiti, Jamaica, Montserrat, Netherlands Antilles, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines and Trinidad and Tobago.
2. The President and other officers of the Atlasian Government shall take such actions as may be necessary to implement the provisions of this bill.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2006, 06:30:22 AM »
« Edited: May 21, 2006, 06:33:23 AM by Senator MasterJedi, PPT »

I introduce these bills for Ebowed.

Atlasian-Australia Free Trade Act

1. No tariffs, customs, or restrictions on movement of goods, except those that have been outlawed by the destination or interim nation, shall exist between the Republic of Atlasia and Australia.

Atlasian-Morocco Free Trade Act

1. No tariffs, customs, or restrictions on movement of goods, except those that have been outlawed by the destination or interim nation, shall exist between the Republic of Atlasia and Morocco.

Atlasian-Singapore Free Trade Act

1. No tariffs, customs, or restrictions on movement of goods, except those that have been outlawed by the destination or interim nation, shall exist between the Republic of Atlasia and Singapore.
3. The United States-Singapore Free Trade Agreement is repealed.

Atlasian-Bahrain Free Trade Act

1. No tariffs, customs, or restrictions on movement of goods, except those that have been outlawed by the destination or interim nation, shall exist between the Republic of Atlasia and Bahrain.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2006, 10:10:05 AM »

I'll also introduce these for Ebowed.

Actual Farm Subsidies Abolition Bill

Whereas, F.L. 9-13 "Farm Subsidies Abolition Act" did not abolish farm subsidies:
1. Sections I, II, IV, and V of the Farm Subsidies Abolition Act are repealed.
2. All farm subsidies are hereby abolished, effective from Fiscal Year 2007.

Atlasian-Israel-Jordan Free Trade Bill

Section 1: Jordan
1. No tariffs, customs, or restrictions on movement of goods, except those that have been outlawed by the destination or interim nation, shall exist between the Republic of Atlasia and Jordan.
2. The United States-Jordan Free Trade Agreement is repealed.

Section 2: Israel
1. No tariffs, customs, or restrictions on movement of goods, except those that have been outlawed by the destination or interim nation, shall exist between the Republic of Atlasia and Israel.
2. The United States-Israel Free Trade Agreement is repealed.

Section 3: Designation of Powers
1. The President and other officers of the Atlasian Government shall take such actions as may be necessary to implement the provisions of this act.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2006, 04:26:00 PM »

I'll introduce this for Ebowed as well.

Adoption Bill

1. No adoption agency run by or funded, either in full or in part, by the federal government of Atlasia shall bar any individual or couple from adopting a minor based solely or primarily on their sexual orientation.
2. Any agency outlined above shown to be in violation of this act shall be liable to a three month suspension of their funding pending further investigation.
3. This act shall not be construed as to deny adoption agencies the ability to deny adoption rights to someone with a criminal record of sexual misconduct, nor shall the definition of "sexual orientation" be interpreted to include predators of children.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2006, 05:49:54 PM »

I'll introduce this bill for BrandonH but I'm omitting the last clause because I can't support getting rid of Medicaid.

Medicare Reform Bill

1. A senior shall be defined as a person age 60 or over.
2. Seniors shall have the right to opt out of medicare and this shall not affect their Social Security benefits.
3. Seniors receiving Medicare benefits shall have the option of using private doctors for services covered by Medicare without penalty.
4. Persons who have paid into the Medicare system shall be elegible for a voucher upon becoming a senior.  The value of the voucher shall be based on past medical history and probablity of future health risks.
5. Employees shall have the option of contributing the 1.45% Medicare Tax into a Retirement Health Savings Account.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2006, 07:21:08 AM »
« Edited: June 04, 2006, 06:27:34 AM by Senator MasterJedi, PPT »

I'll be introducing this for the President.

Unified Federal Territories Sex Crimes Bill

Section 1: Applicability
This law shall only apply in the District of Columbia and in federal territories that do not form part of any Region.

Section 2: Rape
1. Rape shall be defined as the unlawful penetration (however slight):
(a) of the mouth by the penis, or
(b) of the anus or the vagina by the penis or any object held or manipulated by another person.
2. To be found guilty it must be proved that at the time of the act the actor knows that the victim does not consent, or is reckless as to whether the victim does or does not consent to it.  Any person found guilty of rape may liable to a term of life imprisonment.

Section 3: Age of Consent
1. The age at which a person may consent to engage in sexual relations with another person shall be 16.  The following exceptions are made:
(a) A person between the ages of 14 and 16 may consent to have sex with another person of the same age;
(b) A person between the ages of 15 and 17 may consent to have sex with another person of the same age;
(c) A person aged 16 or 17 may not consent to have sex with another person over 18 if that person is in a position of authority over the 16 or 17 year old;
(d) In order to partake in group sexual relations, all participants must be at least or older than 18 years old.
2. Any person who is 18 years old or older that has sex with any person who is between the ages of 14 and 15 years old shall be guilty of statutory rape; they shall be sentenced to no more than ten years in prison and may be subject to rehabilitation and counseling sessions as determined by the jury.
3. Any person who is 16 years old or older that has sex with any person who is 13 years old or younger shall be guilty of child molestation; they may be liable to a term of life imprisonment depending upon the severity and frequency of the violations.  Persons 18 years old or older who violate this law will be sentenced to no less than ten years in jail and may be subject to rehabilitation and counseling sessions as determined by the jury.
4. "Group sexual relations" (as referred to in Clause 1(d)) is defined as sexual activities consisting of three or more people.

Section 4: Bestiality
The act of bestiality, which is defined as gross sexual imposition, sexual assault, or the committing of a deviant sexual act with an animal that is not a human being, shall be illegal.  Any person found guilty of bestiality shall be sentenced to no more than one year in jail and/or shall be fined no more than $2000.

Section 5: Penetration of a Human Corpse
1. Sexual acts relating to necrophilia shall be illegal.  Any person found guilty of sexual acts relating to necrophilia shall be sentenced to no more than one year in jail and/or shall be fined no more than $2000.  Appropriate penalties relating to restrictions on cemetery visits and in particular contact with the family of the person whose corpse has been defiled may be applied by juries as they see fit.
2. "Sexual acts relating to necrophilia" is defined as:
(a) a person intentionally performing an act of penetration with a part of his or her body or anything else,
(b) what is penetrated is a part of the body of a dead person,
(c) the person knows that, or is reckless as to whether, that is what is penetrated, and
(d) the penetration is sexual, and in particular not for medical, scientific, forensic or investigative reasons.

Section 6: Incest
1. No two people or group of persons who are closely biologically related may engage in sexual relations with each other.  Any person found guilty of willingly violating this law shall be sentenced to no more than one year in jail and/or shall be fined no more than $2000.
2. "Closely biologically related" is defined as to restrict sexual actions between a person and his or her biological mother, father, sister, brother, aunt, uncle, first cousin, niece, nephew, daughter, son, granddaughter, grandson, great-granddaughter, great-grandson, great-grandmother, or great-grandfather.

Section 7: Pornography
It shall be legal for persons of 16 years of age or older to buy, possess and view pornography depicting only persons of 18 years of age or older.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2006, 06:15:34 AM »

Recognition of the Armenian Genocide Resolution

1. The government of Atlasia recognizes the forced evacuation and resultant deaths of over a million Armenians as ordered by the government of the Young Turks from 1915 to 1917 to be genocide.
2. The government of Atlasia hereby condemns the government of Turkey for refusing to acknowledge the said events as genocide.

(for more information see The Armenian Genocide)

Atlasia-New Zealand Free Trade Bill

1. No tariffs, customs, or restrictions on movement of goods, except those that have been outlawed by the destination or interim nation, shall exist between the Republic of Atlasia and New Zealand.
2. The President and other officers of the Atlasian Government shall take such actions as may be necessary to implement the provisions of this act.

Atlasia-Oman Free Trade Bill

1. No tariffs, customs, or restrictions on movement of goods, except those that have been outlawed by the destination or interim nation, shall exist between the Republic of Atlasia and Oman.
2. The President and other officers of the Atlasian Government shall take such actions as may be necessary to implement the provisions of this act.

Atlasia-India Free Trade Bill

1. No tariffs, customs, or restrictions on movement of goods, except those that have been outlawed by the destination or interim nation, shall exist between the Republic of Atlasia and India.

Atlasia-Thailand Free Trade Bill

1. No tariffs, customs, or restrictions on movement of goods, except those that have been outlawed by the destination or interim nation, shall exist between the Republic of Atlasia and Thailand.

Atlasia-Malaysia Free Trade Bill

1. No tariffs, customs, or restrictions on movement of goods, except those that have been outlawed by the destination or interim nation, shall exist between the Republic of Atlasia and Malaysia.

The Ensuring Personal Security Bill

Section 1: Applicability
1. This act shall only apply in the District of Columbia and in federal territories which do not form part of any region.

Section 2: Identity Fraud and Privacy Protection
(a) The security of personal information that could be used to identify a citizen is hereby protected.  This information shall be known as Protected Personal Information, or "PPI."
(b) PPI shall be defined to include both financial and medical information.
(c) Medical records as well as any genetic information that has been generated may only be viewed by another party when a citizen specifically and voluntarily authorizes that information to be shared. An insurer shall not require the release of genetic information by a preexisting or potential customer, nor shall any genetic information be taken into consideration when insurance-related decisions are made. The disclosure of personal medical information of any nature shall be limited to between the patient and the medical care provider, but the patient shall be permitted to authorize disclosure to other entities, as necesary in the course of treatment or for other purposes, at the patient's discretion. This information shall be used only within the legal relationships established voluntarily by the patient.
(d) Personal financial information of a citizen may be viewed only by individuals or entities specifically and voluntarily authorized by that citizen. Financial guarantors, whether individuals or commercial entities, may request financial PPI. Disclosure by the citizen shall be optional, but the guarantor may decline transacting with the individual solely on the grounds of refusal by the individual to release requested financial PPI. The guarantor may also decline transacting with the individual solely because of the nature and status of that individual's financial PPI.
(e) Commercial entities and individuals shall not sell PPI or pass it on in any way or by any means that violate the rules established by this act.
(f) Fines for violations shall be $10,000 per individual whose PPI has been handled illegally, to be imposed upon the violator of the provisions of this act.

(blatantly stolen from a Southeast initiative written by Q)

Return to Normalcy Bill

1. The Metric Converstion Act of 1975 is hereby repealed.
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2006, 07:58:08 AM »

Atlasian-Jordan Free Trade Bill

1. No tariffs, customs, or restrictions on movement of goods, except those that have been outlawed by the destination or interim nation, shall exist between the Republic of Atlasia and Jordan.
2. The United States-Jordan Free Trade Agreement is repealed.
3. The President and other officers of the Atlasian Government shall take such actions as may be necessary to implement the provisions of this act.

Of course, should my amendment to the original Atlasian-Israel-Jordan Free Trade Bill be defeated then this Bill shall be withdrawn

'Hawk'
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2006, 05:46:50 PM »
« Edited: June 20, 2006, 09:51:14 AM by Senator MasterJedi, PPT »

Addition to the Prescription Drug Reimportation Act Bill

Clause 1 is hereby modified to read:

Atlasian trade law shall be amended to allow private citizens to purchase prescription drugs from Canadian, Australian, British, Japanese, German, French, Sweedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Danish, Dutch, South Korean, Belgian, Irish and Swiss retailers and transport them into the United States for private use.

Note: Everything after French is what is being added.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2006, 04:53:08 PM »

Atlasian-South Korea Free Trade Bill

1. No tariffs, customs, or restrictions on movement of goods, except those that have been outlawed by the destination or interim nation, shall exist between the Republic of Atlasia and South Korea.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 74  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies