Legislation Introduction Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:13:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Legislation Introduction Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 ... 74
Author Topic: Legislation Introduction Thread  (Read 311152 times)
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #250 on: August 14, 2007, 07:24:03 AM »
« edited: August 23, 2007, 04:54:23 AM by Ebowed »

Atlasian Unemployment Bill

1. The Atlasian Government pledges to keep a goal of less than 5% of the head of households unemployed.
2. The Atlasian Government, to combat the problem of unemployment, will create Public Works projects.  A Public Works Commission will be formed to create jobs for the unemployed.
3. The Atlasian Government will provide tax incentives to small business owners who employ ten people or more in times of employment crisis.
4. The commission will have the power to set a flexible wage for the public works projects which is to be no lower than $7.85 an hour.
5. Jobs created under this Act shall be available only to a head of household or to one spouse in a married couple, as defined under the Internal Revenue Code of 1986.

Amendments to the Reproductive Rights Act Bill

1. F.L. 18-1, Section 2, is amended to read as follows: "It shall be against the law to induce the termination of a pregnancy 24 weeks or later after the implantation of the embryo into the woman's womb, unless continuing the pregnancy presents a threat to the life or health of the woman, and/or the life of the fetus."
2. F.L. 18-1, Section 3, is amended to read as follows: "Doctors convicted to be in violation of clause 2 will be liable of up to a $5,000 fine."
3. No organization receiving federal funding for family planning services domestically or abroad shall be prohibited from mentioning the full range of reproductive options, including abortion, to their clientele on pain of federal support.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #251 on: August 15, 2007, 02:20:18 PM »
« Edited: August 15, 2007, 06:57:00 PM by Sam Spade »

2nd Immigration Reform Bill of 2007

1. The Illegal Immigrant Act (F.L. 18-8) is hereby repealed.

2. Illegal aliens who have been convicted of a state or federal offense and sentenced to a term of imprisonment less than 12 months in duration within the last 3 years of their application shall be denied citizenship in all instances, even if their application is presently pending under the auspices of F.L. 18-8.  This shall not apply to persons imprisoned for actions which have since become decriminalized.

3. Illegal aliens who have been convicted of a state or federal offense and sentenced to a term of imprisonment less than 12 months in duration not within the last 3 years of their application whose application is presently pending under the auspices of F.L. 18-8 shall be allowed to become citizens, if meeting the separate requirements of all other relevant legislation.

4. Illegal or legal aliens who have become citizens because of changes in the law effectuated by F.L. 18-8 shall not have their citizenship revoked.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #252 on: August 15, 2007, 06:51:55 PM »

Jury Reform Bill

1. All juries empanelled for the purposes of trying crimes in the Republic of Atlasia shall be composed of five jurors, who shall all be registered voters in the Region of the Republic of Atlasia in which the defendant is resident and without previous convictions.

2. Jury selection shall be random and shall be administered by the presiding Justice, he may however discard jurors from his selection on grounds of inactivity.

3. If the Justice shall decide a juror has become either prejudicious or inactive, he may replace the juror. The Justice may do this twice during a trial, but if he considers it necessary for a third time, he shall order a mistrial and begin a new trial.

4. In order for a jury to convict at least three jurors must deliver a guilty verdict, however the Justice may raise this to four jurors at his own discretion. Jurors shall make their verdict known by public post.

5. To be empanelled on to a jury, the juror shall repeat the following oath: "I swear (or affirm) that I will well and truly try the matter in issue between the parties, and give a true verdict according to the law and evidence, so help me Dave."
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« Reply #253 on: August 19, 2007, 07:44:17 AM »
« Edited: August 20, 2007, 11:09:57 AM by 24 DuPont Chevrolet »

Decriminalization of LSD Bill

Section 1: Applicability
1. This law shall remove all federal restrictions on LSD in addition to legalization in Nyman and other federal territories which do not form a region.
2. The Regions of Atlasia shall be free to legalize and regulate LSD in any manner which they may choose.

Section 2: In Regards to the Legal Status of LSD
1. The possession and consumption of LSD (also known as lysergic acid diethylamide, LSD-25, or "acid"), a non-addictive semisynthetic psychedelic drug, shall be lawful for anyone who is 18 years or older.
2. This law shall not be interpreted as to decriminalize driving under the influence of LSD.

Section 3: Taxation
1. Taxes on LSD will be 30%.  Individual regions may set their own taxes on LSD as they see fit in addition to the federal tax which shall not exceed 20%.
2. Federal revenue raised from taxes on LSD and marijuana will be split evenly among the following two funds:
a.) 50% to a federally funded needle exchange program
         1.) The needles shall be available at areas designated by the region in which they are contained
         2.) Distribution centers shall be no farther than one hundred (100) miles apart
b.) 50% to public transportation and roadways to split among
         -25% Interstate highway repair
         -25% Bridge and infrastructure repair
3. Regional revenue generated from sales of LSD shall be used however the region deems necessary by a vote of the people upon voting for legalization
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #254 on: August 20, 2007, 12:36:00 PM »

I would like to object to the reintroduction of three defeated bills in slightly different form as being frivolous.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #255 on: August 20, 2007, 12:39:31 PM »

I would like to object to the reintroduction of three defeated bills in slightly different form as being frivolous.
Considering the objection and recommendation of the president concerning my bill in his veto was to fix up the taxation section, resubmitting this bill that passed is far from frivolous.  As for Ebowed I do not know why he did that.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #256 on: August 20, 2007, 12:43:40 PM »

Considering the objection and recommendation of the president concerning my bill in his veto was to fix up the taxation section, resubmitting this bill that passed is far from frivolous.  As for Ebowed I do not know why he did that.

It was still defeated. If it wasn't defeated you wouldn't be re-introducing it.

Can't you at least wait until the next Senate? Not that you'll be in it, but I'm sure that whoever defeats you will be happy to introduce bills written by their constituents.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #257 on: August 20, 2007, 09:41:56 PM »

Actually, the number is four.  Tongue

I doubt I will be trying to remove these bills, b/c I am likely to be overruled by 1/3 of the Senate in these four matters - but I will think about it.  Otherwise, there's no other possible justification.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #258 on: August 21, 2007, 12:51:53 PM »

Can't you at least wait until the next Senate? Not that you'll be in it, but I'm sure that whoever defeats you will be happy to introduce bills written by their constituents.
My bill was passed, please read more carefully.  The president and others recommended I clean up the tax section and reintroduce it, that is exactly what I did.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #259 on: August 21, 2007, 12:58:34 PM »

My bill was passed, please read more carefully.  The president and others recommended I clean up the tax section and reintroduce it, that is exactly what I did.

I can read quite well, thank you. But I think that you need to understand what "passed" in the context of "legislation" means.
Not that it's something especially likely to bother you for much longer.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #260 on: August 22, 2007, 04:52:00 AM »
« Edited: September 14, 2007, 09:45:55 PM by Ebowed »

Light Bulbs Bill

1. The production and/or sale of incandescant light bulbs will be illegal effective January 1, 2010.
2. Persons wishing to switch from incandescant light bulbs to more energy-effecient light bulbs will be reimbursed in whole for all related expenses effective immediately upon the passage of this act into law until January 1, 2012.

EDIT: I Withdraw
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #261 on: August 22, 2007, 06:02:29 PM »

I'll introduce this on behalf of Ernest.

Sports and Other Event Memorabilia Tax Reform Bill

§1. Findings
On August 7, 2007 Barry Bonds set the Major League Baseball record for home runs.  Matt Murphy, the person in stands who caught the ball has indicated that for tax reasons he will be selling the ball rather than keeping it.  It is the sense of the Senate that a person who obtains a item of memorabilia from a sporting event or other event should not be forced to sell that item because of income assessed for tax purposes based on the speculative value of that item.

§2. Definitions
For the purposes of this Act:
   (1) "date of acquisition" is the date at which the event which produced an item of event memorabilia obtained by an attendee began, and
   (2) "item of event memorabilia" means an item obtained by an attendee to an event as a result of that event which obtains extra value as a result of its association with that event or a portion of that event.

§3. Taxable Income
Effective beginning tax year 2007, only the value of an item of event memorabilia exclusive of any added value due to its association with the event that made it an item of event memorabilia shall be considered as taxable income for the tax year of the date of acquisition.  The preceding sentence shall not be deemed to exclude taxing any capital gain from the sale of that item by the attendee, if such sale takes place in the same tax year.

§4. Capital Gains
An item of event memorabilia shall for purposes of determining capital gains realized at its sale shall be deemed to have a cost basis equal to the taxable income assessed under section 3 at the date of acquisition.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #262 on: August 23, 2007, 02:36:31 AM »

Universal Health Care Bill of 2007

1. The federal government hereby establishes a single-payer universal health care program for use in the District of Columbia and all federal territories.
2. This program will be open towards any resident or citizen of the District of Columbia or any Atlasian federal territories regardless of previous health conditions, disability, citizenship status, criminal record, or economic status.  No person will be required to pay for access to health care.
3. All medical services, including preventative treatment and dental care, will be covered under this system.
4. All subsidies towards health maintenence organizations ('HMOs') are abolished.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #263 on: August 27, 2007, 04:45:00 PM »

Demilitarization and Security of Sports Bill

§1. Findings
   (a) Training for international sporting events at a competitive level requires a degree of specialization and training that is generally incompatible with the expectations of service in today's military, except in events directly related to military skills.
   (b) The ability of the Atlasian Olympic Committee to raise funds is sufficient as to not require a subsidy in the form of enlistment of athletes as members of the military services primarily to enable them to compete in athletic competitions.
   (c) Provision of military assistance to law enforcement agencies with security arrangements to sporting events should be conditioned solely on the security needs determined by the Attorney General and not by the type of sporting event.

CHAPTER 1 - DEMILITARIZATION OF SPORTS

§11. Participation
   The Secretary of External Affairs is directed to spend no funds under section 717 of title 10 for the participation of members of the armed forces in the Winter Olympic Games after 2010, the Pan-American Games after 2011, and the Summer Olympic Games in 2012 or any other international sports competition concluding more than five years after the date of the passage of this Act.  The Secretary of External Affairs is directed to spend no funds under said section for the participation of members of the armed forces in preparatory competitions, unless such competition is preparatory to an international sports competiton for which funds may be spent under the preceding sentence.

§12. Repeal
   As of the later of five years after the date of the passage of this chapter or the date of the closing ceremonies of the 2012 Summer Olympic Games, section 717 of title 10, subsection (b)(3)(B) of section 1033 of title 10, subsection (d) of section 406c of title 37, and section 420 of title 37 are repealed.

§13. Construction
   This chapter shall not be construed as preventing the Secretary of External Affairs from granting leave under applicable law to members of the armed forces for the purpose of enabling them to compete in international sporting events or preparatory competitions thereto.

CHAPTER 2 - SECURITY OF SPORTS

§21. Provision of support for certain sporting events
   (a) Subsection (a) of section 2564 of title 10 is amended to strike ", the Goodwill Games".
   (b) Subsection (c) of section 2564 of title 10 is repealed and subsections (d) through (f) of said section are redesignated subsections (c) through (e) respectively.

Gender Neutral Militia Act

Section 311(a) of Title 10, Armed Forces, is amended by -
      (1) replacing the word "males" with the word "individuals", and
      (2) striking the words "and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard".

And finally a bill that owes its existence largely because I couldn't resist the idea of a having a literal omnibus bill.

Military Omnibus Procurement Act

§1. Findings
   (a) It is reasonable and proper that to ensure the ability of Atlasia to provide a common defense for the people of Atlasia that certain defense-related items be subject to restrictions on procurement to ensure that Atlasia is able to produce them for its own needs regardless of any interruption in foreign commerce that may happen in the future.
   (b) Applying restrictions on such procurements to non-military articles that apply only to the armed forces dilutes the respect and gravitas that the principle of self-reliance in defense matters embodied by subsection (a) should command.

§2. Repeal
   Subsection (a)(1) of section 2534, title 10, Armed Forces, requiring that multipassenger motor vehicles (omnibuses) acquired for the armed forces be made only by Atlasian firms, is repealed as of the end of the current fiscal year.

§3. Construction
   This Act shall not be construed as repealing or modifying any other "Buy Atlasian" provision of law that applies to such acquisitions.
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #264 on: August 29, 2007, 12:48:07 PM »

I thank Governor FezzyFestoon for giving me the opportunity to start my term immediately, albeit in a different Senate Seat.  (Should it be an issue, I intend to pick up sponsorship of my own bill again following my resignation from the Northeast Senate Seat and re-swearing in to my District 2 Senate Seat.)

Carbon Tax Residential Relief Act

§1. Findings
   (a) The Carbon Tax Act shall cost the average Atlasian family an extra $36 in tax year 2008 on electricity bills, climbing to $360 annually by tax year 2017;
   (b) The Carbon Tax Act shall cost the average heating-oil-consuming Atlasian family an extra $37 in tax year 2008 on heating bills, climbing to $370 annually by tax year 2017;
   (c) The Carbon Tax, while a strong, powerful mechanism for lowering Atlasian carbon dioxide emissions, is a regressive tax that could potentially cripple lower-income taxpayers while having virtually no effect on the richest of taxpayers;
   (d) The Carbon Tax is an incentive only to those with the means to change their fuel consumption habits.  Those whose incomes place them in the lower-to-middle income tax brackets have little ability to switch to a more fuel efficient manner of home heating, install solar panels, purchase better insulating windows, and pursue similar fuel-saving ideas;
   (e) Similarly, it is a finding that those least able to pay for electricity bills and home heating fuel are also the least likely to waste fossil fuels out of an inability to afford such waste.

CHAPTER 1 - ELECTRICITY CONSUMPTION RESIDENTIAL CREDIT

§11. Industry Requirements
   Beginning in the year 2008, and continuing indefinitely (or until repeal of the Carbon Tax Act), electricity providers operating within Atlasia shall send each customer currently purchasing electricity under a residential rate tier at their primary residence an end-of-year statement showing the total amount of carbon tax paid by said consumer for the year prior.

§12. Eligibility for the Carbon Tax Electricity Credit
   For the tax year 2008, all single-filing Atlasian taxpayers whose taxable income is $60,000 or less and all joint-filing tax payers whose taxable income is $120,000 or less shall be eligible for a "Carbon Tax Electricity Credit."  For the tax year 2009 and beyond, these income requirements shall be indexed to the CPI and adjusted annually for the life of the Carbon Tax Residential Relief Act.

§13. Value of the Carbon Tax Electricity Credit
   For the tax year 2008, residential consumers found eligible in paragraph (§12) shall be able to claim an income tax credit in the amount of their yearly electricity-based Carbon Tax payments, up to $35.  This amount shall increase by $35 annually to a total of $350 by tax year 2017, at which time the credit shall make no further annual adjustments.  This credit shall expire upon the repeal of either the Carbon Tax Act or the Carbon Tax Residential Relief Act.

CHAPTER 2 - HEATING FUEL CONSUMPTION RESIDENTIAL CREDIT

§21. Industry Requirements
   Beginning in the year 2008, and continuing indefinitely (or until repeal of the Carbon Tax Act), natural gas and diesel home heating oil providers operating within Atlasia shall send each residential customer currently purchasing natural gas or diesel home heating oil at their site of primary residence an end-of-year statement showing the total amount of carbon tax paid by said consumer for the year prior.

§22. Eligibility for the Carbon Tax Heating Fuel Credit
   For the tax year 2008, all single-filing Atlasian taxpayers whose taxable income is $60,000 or less and all joint-filing tax payers whose taxable income is $120,000 or less shall be eligible for a "Carbon Tax Heating Fuel Credit."  For the tax year 2009 and beyond, these income requirements shall be indexed to the CPI and adjusted annually for the life of the Carbon Tax Residential Relief Act.

§23. Value of the Carbon Tax Electricity Credit
   For the tax year 2008, residential consumers found eligible in paragraph (§22) shall be able to claim an income tax credit in the amount of their yearly heating-fuel-based Carbon Tax payments, up to $35.  This amount shall increase by $35 annually to a total of $350 by tax year 2017, at which time the credit shall make no further annual adjustments.  This credit shall expire upon the repeal of either the Carbon Tax Act or the Carbon Tax Residential Relief Act.

CHAPTER 3 - SPECIAL LIMITATIONS

§31. Diesel Fuel Limitation
   The Carbon Tax exemptions shall apply only to diesel fuel used for the purposes of home heating, and shall not apply to diesel fuel purchased for any other use, including, but not limited to, on-road use.
Brandon H
brandonh
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.48, S: 1.74

« Reply #265 on: August 29, 2007, 11:34:44 PM »

Small Business Relief Act of 2007
Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 (Pub. L. No. 107-204, 116 Stat. 745) is repealed.

Right to be Reproduced Act
Reproductive Rights Act (F.L. 18-1) is repealed.

Unproven Research Funding Elimination Act
Embryonic Stem Cell Research Enhancement Act (F.L. 18-7)

Illegal is Still Illegal Act
Illegal Immigrant Act (F.L. 18-8) is replealed.

Irrelevant in Atlasia But Needs To Be Eliminated Act
Bipartisan Campaign Reform Act of 2002 (McCain–Feingold Act, Pub.L. 107-155, 116 Stat. 81) is repealed.
Verily
Cuivienen
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.81, S: -6.78

« Reply #266 on: August 30, 2007, 12:14:34 AM »

Would the "Illegal is Still Illegal Act" also revoke the citizenship of anyone who has applied for citizenship in the time since going so became legal on May 19? Because the Senate has no rights to revoke citizenship.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #267 on: August 30, 2007, 11:11:57 AM »

Would the "Illegal is Still Illegal Act" also revoke the citizenship of anyone who has applied for citizenship in the time since going so became legal on May 19? Because the Senate has no rights to revoke citizenship.

That is the reason why I proposed my legislation (I think it's on the previous page), which dealt with that problem (even though I haven't read the Constitution to know for sure).  It was, of course, defeated.
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« Reply #268 on: August 30, 2007, 10:55:07 PM »

I don't think so, as that would be a violation of ex post facto law.
Verily
Cuivienen
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.81, S: -6.78

« Reply #269 on: August 31, 2007, 06:46:48 PM »

I don't think so, as that would be a violation of ex post facto law.

Then I question what, in fact, the Illegal is Still Illegal Act is meant to do -- punish those who were not sufficiently rapid in submitting paperwork or those who the federal government dallied in issuing citizenship to?
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #270 on: September 07, 2007, 10:27:22 AM »

National Defense Reprioritization Act

F.L. 3-5, the Missile Defense Initiative Act, is hereby repealed.
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #271 on: September 07, 2007, 11:00:48 AM »

In the case Sen. Ebowed's Universal Healthcare Bill does not pass, I offer this.

[If and when Ebowed's Universal Healthcare Bill passes, please consider this legislation withdrawn.]

Health Care Access Expansion Act of 2007
§1. Findings
  (a) Fifty percent of Atlasian businesses that are considered "small businesses" do not offer health care plans to their employees.
  (b) Small business owners have virtually no leverage for negotiation and limited access to affordable health care plan offerings, limiting the number of Atlasians who are currently insured through their main workplace.
  (c) By pooling these small business health insurance policies, it is expected that the Atlasian Government can negotiate lower rates not only for these small business owners, but for the insurance policies Atlasia currently offers to governmental employees.

CHAPTER 1 - EXPANSION OF THE FEDERAL EMPLOYEES HEALTH BENEFIT PROGRAM
§11. New Name.
     The Federal Employees Health Benefit Program will hence be renamed to the Federal Employees/SBA Health Benefit Program.  (Herein refered to as "the Program.")
§12. Bulk Coverage Negotiation.
     The Program is directed to immediately begin negotiations with private insurers who currently offer coverage to governmental employees.  These negotiations shall be based on the expectation of enrolling one million new Atlasians under the Program.
§13. Competitive Bidding.
     The provisions in §12 shall not be construed as a requirement for the Atlasian Government to renew contracts with existing insurers, or to restrict access to government contracts for health care companies not currently offering plans through the Program.
§14. Expansion of Coverage.
     Any Atlasian business defined as a "small business" by the Small Business Administration (SBA) shall be eligible to seek coverage for their employees through the Program, beginning at the start of FY 2008.  No minimum or maximum employer contribution shall be required to do so.
§15. Employee Choice.
     Employees of "small businesses" participating in the Program shall have the option to purchase any health care plan currently available to Atlasian governmental employees in their state.

CHAPTER 2 - EXPIRATION
§21. Circuit Breaker—Fiscal Savings Requirement.
     This bill will only take effect if the rates negotiated under §12 for fiscal year 2008 are at least 0.5% lower than current rates for each individual health care plan option offered to the Atlasian Government's employees in FY 2007.
§22. Expiration upon Universal Healthcare Passage.
     This bill will be considered repealed any time the Atlasian Government is found to pass a law offering a "universal health care" plan in which a supermajority (two-thirds plus one) of Atlasian citizens are to be enrolled.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #272 on: September 08, 2007, 04:52:19 PM »
« Edited: January 07, 2008, 07:49:24 AM by Ebowed »

edit: withdrawn

Cocaine Punishment Harmonization Bill

Section 1: Findings
1. Current law punishes violations relating to "crack" cocaine much more harshly than "normal" (i.e. powder) cocaine.
2. This discrepancy has a noticeable and intended racially discriminatory result.

Section 2: Harmonization
1. All punishments relating to the production, sale, consumption, or possession of 'crack' cocaine shall be reduced to the same punishments eligible for the production, sale, consumption, or possession of cocaine.
2. Any person convicted of violating laws against 'crack' will be given an automatic reduction or removal of sentence and compensation for unfair time spent incarcerated where appropriate.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #273 on: September 08, 2007, 07:14:19 PM »
« Edited: September 08, 2007, 07:17:04 PM by afleitch »

Press Complaints Commission Bill

Section 1 - In order to safeguard the integrity of our free press and the freedom of the individual, there shall be established a Press Complaints Commission empowered with the authority to investigate charges brought to it on the basis of the following grievances: slander without due basis, fabrication of a story or editorial involving a named individual, insults against a named person, statements regarding an individual deemed to be considered by said individual as a statement of untruth.

Section 2a - The Press Complaints Commission shall consist of two individuals appointed by the President and confirmed by the Senate except where identified as exempt by Section 2b.

Section 2b - No member of the Press Complaints Commission shall be an owner, proprietor or editor of any national media outlet.

Section 3 - The Commission shall have the authority to adjudicate on any matter brought before it by aggrieved persons. All parties involved shall be granted the right of representation during the period of adjudication.

Section4 - The Commission shall have the authority to impose a fine of between $100 and $100,000 if it finds in favour of the complaint brought before it by the aggrieved.

-----------------

May require modification.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #274 on: September 23, 2007, 09:18:41 PM »

Repeal of the Educational Funding Clarification Bill

1.  F.L. 21-3 is hereby repealed.

2.  All funds ($1.9 billion) designated to be given to the respective Regions are hereby to be returned to the Department of Education.

3.  All currently existing taxes on college tuitions are abolished.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 ... 74  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies