ActBlue raises $80M in 24 hours after RBG death (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 04:10:03 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  ActBlue raises $80M in 24 hours after RBG death (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ActBlue raises $80M in 24 hours after RBG death  (Read 1705 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« on: September 19, 2020, 08:01:28 PM »

McConnell and Trump said they wont leave a 4/4 split before and election and Romney will be the 51st vote to confirm Barrett, I am afraid, the Ds dont have the votes to stop the 6/3 R majority before the election

Sorry Act blue and you cant use unanimous consent to stop a nominee, it has to be a rule that applies to a piece of legislation. That's why the nuclear option has been involved on nominees not legislation
I support them stopping it, but they dont have the votes and I dont support amnesty
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2020, 08:23:16 PM »

I appreciate what Act Blue does but Pelosi is the one obstructing the stimulus Bill, a bi partisan group put up aid to states in a 1.5 T package and she still rejects it.

I know Pelosi, I lived in SF and she has the highest homeless rate in Tenderloin district, she doesn't care to rid the homeless rate

The Ds could have used that 1200 to donate to Ds, due to everyone isnt middle class

Trunp says he wants those 1200 stimulus checks with his name on it, in their accounts by 10/1
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies