Trump supporters blocking site for voters in Virginia (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 08:47:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Trump supporters blocking site for voters in Virginia (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump supporters blocking site for voters in Virginia  (Read 5371 times)
Non Swing Voter
Junior Chimp

« on: September 19, 2020, 01:52:51 PM »

Are you kidding me?? Arrest them if they don't clear the way!

Why would the police arrest them?  They probably want to join them.
Non Swing Voter
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2020, 08:39:02 PM »

I hope this doesn't become a thing that Trump supporters keep on doing, like the boat parades or the caravans.

I'm fine with it becoming a thing.  Let voters see the face of Trump's deplorable voter base.  People on this website who are constantly tuned in know that it's essentially a cult of deplorable losers.  Let the rest of America see first hand and decide for themselves if they want to join them.  I don't think most people do. 
Non Swing Voter
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2020, 11:16:22 PM »

You guys don't seem to get it so I'll rather bluntly state what is going on here.  Republicans do this with impunity because police are biased, pro-republican actors for the most part and democratic politicians don't have the balls to do anything but feign outrage.  If these were black lives matter protestors they would have been swiftly arrested and/or violently attacked by police.
Non Swing Voter
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2020, 12:39:28 AM »

You guys don't seem to get it so I'll rather bluntly state what is going on here.  Republicans do this with impunity because police are biased, pro-republican actors for the most part and democratic politicians don't have the balls to do anything but feign outrage.  If these were black lives matter protestors they would have been swiftly arrested and/or violently attacked by police.
Maybe we really should get rid of their unions

We definitely should and in the future when cities settle lawsuits because cops decided to shoot unarmed citizens or take sides in these political protests, the settlement money should come out of police pension funds.  you'll see how quickly these abuses stop.
Non Swing Voter
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2020, 02:37:01 PM »

Virginia GOP sure has the response of a party that's relevant:

So now the GOP has contempt for voters generally, not just Dems? 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies