Progress and Reform Side TL
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:49:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Progress and Reform Side TL
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Side TL
 Camelot in the 21st!

America marches forward!

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 9

Author Topic: Progress and Reform Side TL  (Read 270 times)
Huey Long is a Republican
New Tennessean Politician
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 22, 2020, 04:07:18 PM »

So I'm still working on Progress and Reform, I just have to do some more things and figure out how I want President Hughes' term to go, as well as calculate the results of the election. So I figured I'll leave it up to a vote for a side TL that you guys can pick for me to do whilst I'm not writing fanfics/PaR or have writers block on them.

Camelot in the 21st! - In 1992, four years after giving his 1988 introduction speech, John F. Kennedy Jr., son of the beloved John F. Kennedy and Nephew of Senator Edward Kennedy, is convinced to run for Al D'Amato's seat and beats him 55-40. After serving an extremely liberal time in the Senate and being re-elected in 1998 (68-28), despite seeing downballot Democrats dominating during the Clinton years, John-John announces a Presidential Bid in late 2002, shortly after the midterms end. Will Camelot come into the 21st Century? How will President Bush fare against the true prodigal son? And what is America's future in this era?

America marches forward! - Joe Biden just barely loses the Presidential Election to Donald Trump, in both the Electoral Vote and Popular Vote, to the surprise of many. On top of that, the Republicans maintain the Senate and regain the House, albeit barely in both circumstances, giving the Republicans a slim mandate, Trump's mandate, to commit to. How does 2021-2025 look under the hypothetical Trump second term and how will America fare as the left and the right continue to battle one another in the streets?

Voting ends tomorrow at 5:15 PM.
Huey Long is a Republican
New Tennessean Politician
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2020, 05:11:15 PM »

and Camelot in the 21st barely wins!
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length