Quinnipiac KY, SC, ME: Trump+20, Trump+6, Biden+21
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 02:42:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Quinnipiac KY, SC, ME: Trump+20, Trump+6, Biden+21
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Quinnipiac KY, SC, ME: Trump+20, Trump+6, Biden+21  (Read 4704 times)
ElectionAtlas
Atlas Proginator
YaBB God
United States

P P P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2020, 07:23:23 PM »

New Poll: South Carolina President by Quinnipiac University on 2020-09-14

Summary: D: 45%, R: 51%, U: 4%

Poll Source URL: Full Poll Details
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2020, 07:26:04 PM »

ME-01: Biden+32
ME-02: Biden+9

White college voters in ME: Biden+48 !!!
White no college voters in ME: Biden+9

As ME-02 goes, so goes Ohio.
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2020, 07:44:18 PM »

Also doubt Trump is only up six in South Carolina. More likely is eight, nine or ten.
His support is collapsing in the Columbia and Charleston suburbs plus Harrison is going to gin up Black turnout which benefits Biden. It's not unbelievable.
I think he might get a boost in the Charlotte suburbs too.

Oh yeah Biden fits places like York and Lancaster counties like a glove. Lots of college ed whites who will quietly support Biden and Harrison.
Yoda
United States

« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2020, 10:58:02 PM »

Very fitting/predictable that the biggest "taker" state in the country supports trump by 20 points. Those conservatives do love their free government handouts paid for by California and New York!
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #54 on: September 17, 2020, 01:42:51 AM »

The people who buy those ME numbers or think they’re only "a bit" too D-friendly should be embarrassed of themselves. Quinnipiac has lost a lot of credibility during the Trump years, not that it was ever particularly great to begin with (remember Unbeatable Titans Toomey and Beauprez?).
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #55 on: September 17, 2020, 01:59:48 AM »

Also doubt Trump is only up six in South Carolina. More likely is eight, nine or ten.
His support is collapsing in the Columbia and Charleston suburbs plus Harrison is going to gin up Black turnout which benefits Biden. It's not unbelievable.
I think he might get a boost in the Charlotte suburbs too.

Also--- it's not totally implausible he might also take a bit of a hit among older and former & newer, out of state retirees in places like Horry and Beaufort Counties...

Additionally, as others have noted, SC as a Sunbelt State does actually have quite a large and vibrant manufacturing base, which attracts transplants from throughout the entire United States, including those who high levels of technical skills and educational attainment...

https://www.nam.org/state-manufacturing-data/2019-south-carolina-manufacturing-facts

Sure... Trump will win SC in 2020 most likely, but this will not be a win based upon "White Rural / Small Town Votes", and have we have seen in multiple regions over the Country in the past decades, sometimes once Republican Anglo Suburban Metro voters abandon the GOP, they do so hard and don't look back...

So again--- throw it in the average and watch for future polls....

(I can't imagine that we won't see more polls of SC, especially with a relatively tight Senate Election based upon recent polling)
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #56 on: September 17, 2020, 05:03:00 AM »

The people who buy those ME numbers or think they’re only "a bit" too D-friendly should be embarrassed of themselves. Quinnipiac has lost a lot of credibility during the Trump years, not that it was ever particularly great to begin with (remember Unbeatable Titans Toomey and Beauprez?).

All of the Trump approval ratings line up with what Civiqs is saying as well. So are Q AND Civiqs wrong? Not to mention, Kentucky being Trump +20 and SC +6 pretty much exactly line up.
VAR
VARepublican
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #57 on: November 13, 2020, 09:16:33 AM »

Quinnipiac has really come a laughing stock pollster haven’t they? Lol

No.

Yes
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to: