ME, SC, KY - Quinnipiac: Gideon +12, Tied, McConnell +12 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:29:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 Senate & House Election Polls
  ME, SC, KY - Quinnipiac: Gideon +12, Tied, McConnell +12 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ME, SC, KY - Quinnipiac: Gideon +12, Tied, McConnell +12  (Read 5049 times)
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« on: November 08, 2020, 10:22:03 AM »

Oops.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2020, 10:26:19 AM »

I doubt that Collins is going to lose by this much, but this poll provides yet further confirmation of how much trouble she is in at this stage. This also confirms that McConnell's race has never been anything other than Safe R, and that Lindsey Graham is in for the closest race of his career, even though I don't think Harrison is polling that well.

I thought Graham was going to have his closest race yet too, but it looks like it'll be roughly his 2002 margin. And in hindsight, I think all of us should've taken Collin's overperformance of Trump in these Maine polls as a warning shot to her chances. But the thing is, these Maine polls regularly had Biden up big double digits, when he's going to win the state's by single digits. Very hard to poll those rural areas in Maine, they sucked in 2016 too (when Hillary was thought to be safe but only won by 3).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies