Lincoln Project Shifts Focus To Georgia Runoff Elections
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:49:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Lincoln Project Shifts Focus To Georgia Runoff Elections
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Lincoln Project Shifts Focus To Georgia Runoff Elections  (Read 999 times)
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2020, 07:11:58 PM »

I am still skeptical that they had any impact whatsoever in the 2020 elections. Still though, it's good to see them basically waving their hands at other anti-Trump conservatives or former Republicans and saying "hey idiots! McConnell and other Washington Republicans are the other half of the problem, you know!"
Frenchrepublican
Junior Chimp

P P P
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2020, 02:40:28 AM »

Trump should sign an Executive Order immediatedly either A) Lincoln Project be banned from the Political Spectrum or B) Forcing Kristol, Schmidt, etc. to leave the United States of America.
How can Trump ban the Lincoln Project or force Kristol and Schmidt to leave the nation?
I know he can't but I'd love to see that happening!

Kristol needs to come to terms with something: The Republican Party will never ever go back to Neo-Conservatism like it once was with the likes of Paul Ryan, Mitt Romney, John Kasich, etc.
That's gone and IMO it's time for the folks at the Lincoln Project to accept that!

It is illustrative of their stupidity if they think handing GA to the Democrats on a silver platter, actually helps their long term prospects inside the GOP.

One thing I am glad is gone is neoconservative, though not completely so as Tom Cotton is a problem.

That being said I always find it problematic when Romney is grouped with Ryan and Kasich in this manner. The major areas that axed out Ryan and Kasich are immigration and trade, while Romney was very much a forerunner to Trump on immigration.
Nikki Haley, Marco Rubio & some others are adopting a more Populist Approach as of late given what they are saying. I am very pleased with that! We need to keep the WWC in our tent and then expand with Minorities like Trump did this year with Hispanics and African-Americans (He got 12 % of the AA-Vote Nationally this year)

If the Lincoln Project and these snarks over there think that they can shut out 73,000,000 People they are gravely mistaken!

I'm very doubtful about this figure, especially when you know that Biden got +95% of the vote in precincts which are almost entirely populated by black people.
darklordoftech
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2020, 02:27:35 AM »

Trump should sign an Executive Order immediatedly either A) Lincoln Project be banned from the Political Spectrum or B) Forcing Kristol, Schmidt, etc. to leave the United States of America.
How can Trump ban the Lincoln Project or force Kristol and Schmidt to leave the nation?
I know he can't but I'd love to see that happening!

Kristol needs to come to terms with something: The Republican Party will never ever go back to Neo-Conservatism like it once was with the likes of Paul Ryan, Mitt Romney, John Kasich, etc.
That's gone and IMO it's time for the folks at the Lincoln Project to accept that!
If you think Trump isn’t a neoconservative, ask Soleimani how he’s doing.
TheElectoralBoobyPrize

« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2020, 09:52:37 AM »

This organization is out of touch even with actual #NeverTrump Republicans, most of whom don’t want Democrats to have a trifecta.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies