October 2020 Federalist Party Convention (72 hours to nominate Cities) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:50:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  October 2020 Federalist Party Convention (72 hours to nominate Cities) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: October 2020 Federalist Party Convention (72 hours to nominate Cities)  (Read 2401 times)
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« on: October 03, 2020, 02:24:30 PM »

Because why the hell not, I am requesting an endorsement for Senate. Probably I'll make a better speech later to try and convince people
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2020, 06:29:42 AM »

Ok, here is my more serious pitch.

I am asking for the endorsement of the Federalist Party as, while I am a Laborite, I do have enough areas where I have worked with the federalists that I am comfortable enough to ask for an endorsement.

First of all, I've never hidden or rejected working with the Federalist senators or House members when it was the best option for Atlasia, putting country over party lines, and I have a decent track record of bipartisan bills and amendments.

Secondly, while I don't agree with all the values of the Federalist party, I do agree with arguably the most important one or the one shared by the most Federalists; that being that federalism and the devolution of power to the regions is a good thing, with local government generally being preferrable to centralization in Nyman. Indeed I've also gone out of my way to return power to the regions whenever it was reasonable to do so.

Therefore I am asking for the Federalist endorsement for the Senate election this October. Thank you very much
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2020, 05:47:43 AM »

For what is worth Ishan dropped out of the Senate race
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies