October 2020 Federalist Party Convention (72 hours to nominate Cities)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:17:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  October 2020 Federalist Party Convention (72 hours to nominate Cities)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: October 2020 Federalist Party Convention (72 hours to nominate Cities)  (Read 2343 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 15, 2020, 11:45:41 PM »
« edited: December 15, 2020, 11:18:07 PM by Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee »

OCTOBER 2020 FEDERALIST PARTY CONVENTION
Welcome to Minneapolis, MN

Our Mission: Is the empowering individuals instead of government and the empowering of regions instead of the centralized state. We are committed to liberty and equality for all, and the checks and balances that protect both. We are committed to the preservation of markets and market choice. We welcome all players, both new and old and value their contributions to the game.

Schedule

Covid Precautions
1. Mask Requirement
2. Temperature Checks
3. Symptom Checks
4. Six Feet Social Distancing.
5. Numerical Limit on Presence in the Hall at one Time. Screens set up in overflow rooms with likewise limits on presence.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2020, 11:46:11 PM »

PLEASE SIGN IN

Delegates
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2020, 11:46:44 PM »

X Senator North Carolina Yankee - Party Chair.
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2020, 11:59:49 PM »

X Representative Joseph Cao
At-Large Senator LouisvilleThunder
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: 1.74

P P P
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2020, 12:25:30 AM »

X Senator LouisvilleThunder - Party Vice Chair
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2020, 12:57:09 AM »

Senator NC Yankee walks up to the podium at a brisk pace to a passionate applause and celebratory atmosphere.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Federalists, Welcome back to Minneapolis!

More applause

Thank You! I want to begin by speaking to some recent events that from my conversations with several of you have left you deeply troubled and afraid. My message to you is simple, there is nothing to fear!

It is only natural, when one sees the all mighty numbers of the Labor Party leveraged into engaging in a hostile takeover of another party, to be fearful that they may try this again, that they may even do this to us. I have even seen evidence that discussions of this nature have transpired previously and some of those were concerning us. To begin with, this won't ever happen to us because for one we know what we stand for, and our basic premise is as it has always been the empowering of the individual and most local forms of government, and opposing the concentration of power and money into the hands of the centralist state and the  corporatist-monopolies. Their is no Machiavellian basis behind our existence, and there is no false prophet propped up through Labor chicanery that can ever slay our ideas, our principles and our values, which are and have always been timeless in their relevance.

While we will make the changes necessary to thwart these attempts, hold the liars to the truth, the criminals to the law, the sociopaths to mutual responsibility and the cheaters to the rules, I will state quite plainly and as boldly as I possible can the following message. If you are on the other side and you are dumb enough to think it will work, insane enough to actually try and lazy enough to have not read through my history in years passed, then heads will role, blood will fill the streets and I will make your life a living hell and you will live to regret your choices, before I let this game and this democracy be laid prostrate for your discord kicks and giggles.

There is more to this game then how much you can steal and take and while we will take all responsible and reasonable measures to ensure that we are never put in this position, we will never surrender our values, our principles and our broad based structure to the fear and loathing generated by sheer terror at the oncoming socio-pathic schemer and their endless hoard of discord zombies.

Any attempts, conspiracies, schemes or otherwise to hijack, destroy, undermine or fraudulent deprive our party's members of the vehicle for the expression of their values, principles and beliefs, shall result in all participants, collaborators, leaders and supporters of said wicked plots having their eligibility as Federalists suspended subject to a public review and vote of restoration by the pre-existing party members. This is now policy for this convention and will be included in the bylaws going forward.

It bears repeating, since I made a point to state this boldly in public back when it was being bandied about that the Democratic Alliance would somehow absorb us, and now that there is talk of party hijackings by the left, it must be repeated again. WE ARE NOT YOUR DAMN YO-YO!!! We will not be dissolved to clean up your mess, we will not be manipulated to suit your aims, we will not be hijacked as part of a nefarious scheme to bring about a one party state and we will not be undermined to empower the left. The right is none of yours to destroy and none of you created this game, thus we refuse to cede to you the right to destroy it. If any of these red lines are crossed, we will fight our party and our movement! We will fight to protect the constitution and the liberty that it enshrines!! We will fight to protect our regions from the ever tightening grip of centralist tyranny!!! And we will fight to save this game from those who seek to destroy it either intentionally or unintentionally!!!!

Now, because I know the discord liars, spin meisters and licensed to be stupid fools will try and misinterpret this. We are not going to change in our willingness to cooperate, work with and engage in bipartisan legislative action. You know my record on this, that of several others as well and you know the truth here, our purpose and our desire is to put this game, and everyone else on notice. We want a balanced, competitive game that people want to play and our forcefulness on the above matters is to protect the things we cherish most and serve a message to the idle chatters in obscure seedy alleys of discord, when they come up with the next stupid idea, to heed Lincoln's words and not remove all doubt by opening their mouths. 

We have so many great opportunities before us now and it is time for us to come together not in fear of the other side destroying us, but out of support for a positive vision that empowers the people who possess natural and inalienable rights. Generally speaking government rarely if ever has granted someone rights or freedoms, it recognizes your pre-existing rights and then engages in policy for the sake of protecting those rights. The need to restrain government from infringing on these rights is ever present and the checks and balances that restrain government are critical to that. From what polling I have done, including our ongoing one (and if you haven't taken it, I encourage you to do so) reflect a general agreement on these matters.

When it comes to the Federal Republic, it should come as no surprise that the Federalist Party is almost wholly in agreement, especially in the wake of the PSOL debacle, it makes little sense to create a system that would merely empower the radical schemer at the expense of the people and their rights.

When it comes to the bicameral system and while I understand the superficial benefit to reducing a chamber from the federal government, the long term loss of a check on balance redounds to the benefit of the centralized authority at the expense of those levels of government closest to the people. Efficiency maybe beneficial in isolation but efficiency at centralizing power, authority and responsibility is not good government in our view. It should come as no surprise that most all Federalists want to resist this centralization of authority. Its is not by accident or meme that we are called the Federalist Party, and there is great meaning behind that name and identity as clearly demonstrated here.

Our Main Street Values also remain strong. From support for fiscal responsibility, to the desire to reign in monopolies and structure our regulatory framework so it doesn't give the international monopolies and cartels a free pass while small business on main street is crippled, to the support for a strategic and responsible trade policy that ensures that rules are enforced and doesn't engage in unilateral surrender of our interests.

Likewise, we support education reform but that spearhead must be led locally with the upper levels of government only coming into play for the sake of ensuring access to resources where deficient. Education is important to opportunity and we believe strongly that reforms to the curriculum will help everyone succeed better in school and thus succeed in life after graduation whether they are going to college or pursuing a different path.

Our country must be unified and grow together and we must have a strategy to ensure that no area is being left behind lest we fall into disunity and division. To that end, rural development, broadband and infrastructure (paid for of course and as part of a larger strategy) are necessary to bind the country together and support economic growth and business formation.

Our families need to be strong with policies that help them get ahead and likewise we need to work to protect and preserve life, both longer term and also in the short term by doing the things we can do right now practically to reduce the number of abortions.

I am not going to pretend to be able to cover all of these important matters, but it is my hope that I hit most of the basics. It is my belief that we can come together and if not in embrace of all of these primary planks, then at least in agreement on most of them. We the NPC cycle now we have a better chance then ever to promote and win based on ideas and less on PMing your way to victory and it is my hope and expectation that this will create a culture shift that begins to impact the regional and At-large elections as well.

We have a lot of work ahead of us and it is my hope that we will resolve a number of pending issues during the course of this convention. Furthermore, I have extended a hand to a number of people, some of them old, some of them new and very much in line with our mission statement on that front, and it is my hope that some inspired act of God will happen and we will be joined as such by new members in good faith, who as such will be welcomed and supported as part of our Federalist Party.

I look forward to working with each and everyone of you to advance our values, principles and tradition.

Thanks and I hope to have a very fun and productive convention this October.

Rep Jessica
Jessica
United States

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2020, 01:11:45 AM »

x Representative Jessica
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: 1.22

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2020, 06:55:29 AM »

X West_Midlander
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2020, 07:28:36 AM »

x fhtagn
UlmerFudd
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.17

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2020, 08:05:23 AM »

x UlmerFudd
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2020, 01:37:01 PM »
« Edited: October 09, 2020, 12:18:33 AM by Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee »

I am commencing a 48 hour declaration period for the party and elected offices. Please make sure to explicitly declare for elected offices in both this thread and also the candidate declaration thread as well.

Declarations/Nomination Requests

Election Office:

Federal
President/Vice President:
Ninja/LT

House:
Joseph Cao
Jessica
West Midlander
Spark498

Regional
Lincoln Senator
Tack50
Ishan

Lincoln Councilor:
CT Conservative
BrotherJonathan
Ishan

Senator Senator
LT

Southern Governor
Spark498

Southern Cod:
Reagente

Party:
Chair:
NC Yankee

Vice Chair:
LT
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2020, 01:37:16 PM »

I declare for Party Chair.
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2020, 01:39:17 PM »

Requesting an endorsement for House.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2020, 01:40:45 PM »
« Edited: October 03, 2020, 01:46:15 PM by Ishan »

I am running for Federalist Chair despite never ever being part of the Federalists and my platform is to expel Yankee and turn the Feds into a Neoliberal Authoritarian, Anarcho-Primitive Party , like how in my campaign for Labor Chair I'll expel Pericles and do other things.

In order to get the "laborite" support, I'll expell fhtagn and ban all forms of environmentalism if I am elected Chair.
Rep Jessica
Jessica
United States

« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2020, 01:43:50 PM »

Requesting an endorsement for House.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2020, 01:45:23 PM »

I am running for Federalist Chair despite never ever being part of the Federalists and my platform is to expel Yankee and turn the Feds into a Neoliberal Authoritarian, Anarcho-Primitive Party , like how in my campaign for Labor Chair I'll expel Pericles and do other things.

Error0214: Invalid Data Entry
Abort   Retry    Fail
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.00, S: -7.91

« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2020, 01:46:35 PM »

I request the Federalist nomination for president.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2020, 02:11:28 PM »
« Edited: October 03, 2020, 02:17:00 PM by Ishan »

For reals, I request the Federalist nomination for Councilor of Lincoln.

Speech in Minneapolis, MN

FOR THE FEDERALIST NATIONAL CONVENTION

Thank you for considering me to be endorsed by the great Federalist Party!

I believe in many of the values that the Federalists believe in such as helping small businesses, and I believe in regional rights. I also believe having the liberty to read and to express your political views to protect someone from getting fired because of someone's views and I have written a general idea of these bills, and you can see them, here.
Thank you for allowing me to speak today in Minneapolis and I'll be watching the rest of the convention mainly online, but I'll come to the convention some days.
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2020, 02:24:30 PM »

Because why the hell not, I am requesting an endorsement for Senate. Probably I'll make a better speech later to try and convince people
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: 1.22

« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2020, 02:28:31 PM »

Requesting an endorsement for House
Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: 0.00

« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2020, 03:25:14 PM »

Requesting an endorsement for House of Representatives and Southern Governor.
At-Large Senator LouisvilleThunder
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: 1.74

P P P
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2020, 10:13:47 PM »

I request endorsement for Southern Senate and for VP.
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2020, 06:29:42 AM »

Ok, here is my more serious pitch.

I am asking for the endorsement of the Federalist Party as, while I am a Laborite, I do have enough areas where I have worked with the federalists that I am comfortable enough to ask for an endorsement.

First of all, I've never hidden or rejected working with the Federalist senators or House members when it was the best option for Atlasia, putting country over party lines, and I have a decent track record of bipartisan bills and amendments.

Secondly, while I don't agree with all the values of the Federalist party, I do agree with arguably the most important one or the one shared by the most Federalists; that being that federalism and the devolution of power to the regions is a good thing, with local government generally being preferrable to centralization in Nyman. Indeed I've also gone out of my way to return power to the regions whenever it was reasonable to do so.

Therefore I am asking for the Federalist endorsement for the Senate election this October. Thank you very much
DeSantis4Prez
lwp2004
United States

« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2020, 09:41:20 AM »

CTConservative declaring for Lincoln Council.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2020, 12:21:07 AM »

Just 13 hours remaining!!!!
Pages: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies