Biden played Despacito on his cell phone because Luis Fonsi (the singer) had just introduced him (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:57:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Biden played Despacito on his cell phone because Luis Fonsi (the singer) had just introduced him (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Biden played Despacito on his cell phone because Luis Fonsi (the singer) had just introduced him  (Read 3510 times)
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« on: September 16, 2020, 10:09:45 AM »

I am so sick of you people. I hope when Trump loses you all have nervous breakdowns and are institutionalized for months. Yes, I said it and if you have a problem too bad.

You all thought Trump was a good candidate for the Hispanic community because he took a picture with a taco bowl. And just as soon as Blacks and Hispanics do not vote for him you'll be calling them every racial slur in the book and wishing that horrible things happen to them.

uh....... take a xanax

You're the one who is going to need that, plus Prozac, Valium and other medications.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2020, 10:47:33 AM »

I am so sick of you people. I hope when Trump loses you all have nervous breakdowns and are institutionalized for months. Yes, I said it and if you have a problem too bad.

You all thought Trump was a good candidate for the Hispanic community because he took a picture with a taco bowl. And just as soon as Blacks and Hispanics do not vote for him you'll be calling them every racial slur in the book and wishing that horrible things happen to them.

You need to seek help, seriously go see a therapist. Also your post was reported for wishing harm on other atlas users.

It's not that serious, really it isn't. After all the lies and hate pushed by Trump supporters I am simply tired of them and hope that they have their dreams of a second Trump term shattered on November 2nd. You seek help if you take what you see on a message board seriously. Again, it's not that serious.

And me calling you not the smartest person is serious and rquiers me to seek help?
Nope , im gonna hold you to the same standard you held to me. A poster like Badger im not gonna report because I can jab at him in peace and he does the same back in stride. You don't get to wish harm on other atlas users while you report my very minor posts for personal attacks.

Bravo on the drama. You better act! Meryl Streep has got nothing on you!

Cool story bro, enjoy your moderated post.

Too triggered. I suppose you have to do something to get back at me for reporting your post that actually called me a name directly, so carry on.

And no one here is really going to have a nervous breakdown if Trump loses. They'll just stop posting like some Republicans did after Obama was re-elected.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2020, 02:28:10 PM »

Is DrScholl projecting? It seems you need to look at what Biden said to blacks who don't vote for your bankrupt party, they they're not black! Can't have the Black leaving the Democrat plantation, can y'all....yee haw! Looks old sleepy Joe is losing the plot, pandering to Hispanics! Please! Do you Democrats actually believe everyone is that vacuous & dumb? C'mon man!🤭

The plantation comments are why Black voters don't support Republicans. Why would anyone want to support a party who uses references that relate to slavery to refer to them? Biden only said out loud what a lot of Black people already believe.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2020, 03:27:36 PM »

It's amazing how some people can manage to be racist while trying to call other people racist. You really did not do anything with this post other than make yourself look racist.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies