GA - HarrisX/Matt Lieberman (D): Perdue +7%, Loeffler +5% in Republican lockout (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 02:26:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 Senate & House Election Polls
  GA - HarrisX/Matt Lieberman (D): Perdue +7%, Loeffler +5% in Republican lockout (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: GA - HarrisX/Matt Lieberman (D): Perdue +7%, Loeffler +5% in Republican lockout  (Read 642 times)
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: September 15, 2020, 05:45:50 PM »

The Lieberman family is the second worst in America. Instead of dropping out and rallying behind reverend Warnock, this racist coward is using his daddy's connections to run trash polls. What a scummy family, hijacking progress at every turn.
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2020, 05:48:22 PM »

The Lieberman family is the second worst in America. Instead of dropping out and rallying behind reverend Warnock, this racist coward is using his daddy's connections to run trash polls. What a scummy family, hijacking progress at every turn.

Not even close, sadly

I'm being a little hyperbolic but I have a special disdain for them between Joe destroying the relevant parts of Obamacare that would've actually helped people, and the garbage Matt is pulling now. This guy is even worse than jk3, no experience in politics, not even any roots in the area, but thinks he's entitled to the seat because of his last name.
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2020, 06:03:23 PM »

Not even close, sadly

I'm being a little hyperbolic but I have a special disdain for them between Joe destroying the relevant parts of Obamacare that would've actually helped people, and the garbage Matt is pulling now. This guy is even worse than jk3, no experience in politics, not even any roots in the area, but thinks he's entitled to the seat because of his last name.
Everyone has the right to run for office as long as they meet the requirements. He has a right to run so does anyone else who meets the requirements.
I never said he didn't have the right.
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2020, 11:12:56 PM »

How is Lieberman a racist?

https://atlantajewishtimes.timesofisrael.com/lieberman-novel-embroiled-in-racial-controversy/

Incredibly tone deaf response from him when asked as well. There's a reason Song of the South now sits deep in the archives of Disney.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies