AZ, MN - YouGov/CBS: Kelly +7%, Smith +7% (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 05:00:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 Senate & House Election Polls
  AZ, MN - YouGov/CBS: Kelly +7%, Smith +7% (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AZ, MN - YouGov/CBS: Kelly +7%, Smith +7%  (Read 1344 times)
South Dakota Democrat
jrk26

« on: September 13, 2020, 10:41:25 PM »

Reps have a pretty hard ceiling in MN which is why I have a really hard time seeing Smith or Biden losing this year in this national environment even when Keith Ellison was accused of domestic abuse in 2018 he still won by 3 and the rep barely broke 45% even when Tim Pawlenty was relatively popular and won reelection in 2006 he only got 47% I really dont see a path for Lewis the only way he could win is if enough people vote Third party which I doubt will happen that was pretty much the only reason Trump came close in MN is cause 10% of the electorate voted third party in 2018 all the reps got about 42-45% and the 45% came against a democrat accused of domestic abuse thats why I have MN as likely D but closer to Safe than Lean. The reps only path to victory is enough of the population voting third party in a year that looks absolutely terrible for third parties

Ever heard of punctuation?
South Dakota Democrat
jrk26

« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2020, 10:39:40 AM »

Reps have a pretty hard ceiling in MN which is why I have a really hard time seeing Smith or Biden losing this year in this national environment even when Keith Ellison was accused of domestic abuse in 2018 he still won by 3 and the rep barely broke 45% even when Tim Pawlenty was relatively popular and won reelection in 2006 he only got 47% I really dont see a path for Lewis the only way he could win is if enough people vote Third party which I doubt will happen that was pretty much the only reason Trump came close in MN is cause 10% of the electorate voted third party in 2018 all the reps got about 42-45% and the 45% came against a democrat accused of domestic abuse thats why I have MN as likely D but closer to Safe than Lean. The reps only path to victory is enough of the population voting third party in a year that looks absolutely terrible for third parties

Who cares I with got time for that fool

"I with got time for that"

Ever heard of speaking actual English?
South Dakota Democrat
jrk26

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2020, 01:41:49 PM »

Who cares I aint got time for that fool

Step 1 to becoming olawakandi
lmfao I dont even remember responding to that last night sometimes i post on mobile haha can you try not being rude though? like seriously your life must suck to be going around posting about punctuation while ignoring the point of my post its really sad that you care that much lmfao

1. Think you quoted the wrong person, pretty sure you meant to respond to me.
2. I'm not just nitpicking...it's just a real chore to read your post when it runs together like that.  It's actually disrespectful to the reader, if you can at all avoid it.  (If it's not just laziness and something you struggle with, that's another matter.)
South Dakota Democrat
jrk26

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2020, 02:15:08 PM »

Who cares I aint got time for that fool

Step 1 to becoming olawakandi
lmfao I dont even remember responding to that last night sometimes i post on mobile haha can you try not being rude though? like seriously your life must suck to be going around posting about punctuation while ignoring the point of my post its really sad that you care that much lmfao

1. Think you quoted the wrong person, pretty sure you meant to respond to me.
2. I'm not just nitpicking...it's just a real chore to read your post when it runs together like that.  It's actually disrespectful to the reader, if you can at all avoid it.  (If it's not just laziness and something you struggle with, that's another matter.)
Nah I was responding to both of you cause he called me the cory booker poster and its not something I struggle with its just sometimes I post on mobile here and my screen is hella cracked so some keys are harder to acesss mainly the ones regarding punctuation I actually really care about punctuation when im working on my academic work or my political analysis for articles and campaigns I work on but on atlas I just tbh don't care enough to wait till im on my computer so I can post with better grammar and punctuation lol cause id typically forget what im gonna post about

K.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies