ME-Citizen Data: Gideon +8 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 01:24:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 Senate & House Election Polls
  ME-Citizen Data: Gideon +8 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ME-Citizen Data: Gideon +8  (Read 2128 times)
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: September 14, 2020, 12:56:23 PM »

But that one poster in the ME Sen thread is saying that Gideon blew it !!!! /s

A poster who lives in Maine and has followed the race closely-as they explained in their response. I don't think we should dismiss criticisms of Gideon's performance in such a prompt manner.

Realistically though, for the greater than 95% of Voters who are political junkies like us, how many people are really persuaded by these debates? Consider the small number of people who actually watch the debates, take away from them the overwhelming number who are already dyed hard partisans, and then how many persuadable votes do you have? On top of that, from what I've read it was at best a technical win by Collins on points rather than Gideon making any huge Club that would Garner negative media attention.

Genuine question is I'm interested in your take as a Mainer as to what kind of secondary news coverage the debate is getting, if any, and what leads you to believe it might realistically impact the race.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies