Office of Battista Minola 1616 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:28:16 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Battista Minola 1616 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of Battista Minola 1616  (Read 5474 times)
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -6.26

« on: September 10, 2020, 04:51:57 PM »

Welcome to the race, and best of luck.
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2020, 01:56:40 PM »

I'd like to echo Siren's comments in the earlier thread - new players are always welcome in Denver, and you'll have another shot when Parli's up again this November. Best of luck.
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2020, 10:33:47 AM »

The October 2020 polls are open and will be for three days.

Wherever you live, write me in for a high preference. Thank you!

The electoral results have not been certified yet but I am sure I have not lost. I only received one first preference... write-in is a terrible idea.

Congratulations to the electeds.

In general, getting elected without the support of any party (especially Labor or Fed support) is very hard if not impossible. You need huge amounts of name recognition and a good campaign behind you, and a ton of luck to pull it off.

The only example in recent times is actually Poirot in August of 2019 really, where he got a weird coalition of dissident Laborites and Federalists and won a seat as an indy on merit; with a wonderful campaign (rumoured to have been ran by tmth)

I don't really count this campaign as he had a party backing him even if the Libs aren't the most powerful force; as well as in the end some Labor support)

I know but I'll try and I'll try and I'll try again and as Carlo Calenda would say "if I fail, at least I've failed well".
As I've said to you previously, might be wise to try your hand at Fremont Parliament as a non-write-in - we need new active players, and you'd be a great addition! Also a good place to get legislative experience.
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2020, 08:27:20 PM »

The October 2020 polls are open and will be for three days.

Wherever you live, write me in for a high preference. Thank you!

The electoral results have not been certified yet but I am sure I have not lost. I only received one first preference... write-in is a terrible idea.

Congratulations to the electeds.

In general, getting elected without the support of any party (especially Labor or Fed support) is very hard if not impossible. You need huge amounts of name recognition and a good campaign behind you, and a ton of luck to pull it off.

The only example in recent times is actually Poirot in August of 2019 really, where he got a weird coalition of dissident Laborites and Federalists and won a seat as an indy on merit; with a wonderful campaign (rumoured to have been ran by tmth)

I don't really count this campaign as he had a party backing him even if the Libs aren't the most powerful force; as well as in the end some Labor support)

I know but I'll try and I'll try and I'll try again and as Carlo Calenda would say "if I fail, at least I've failed well".
As I've said to you previously, might be wise to try your hand at Fremont Parliament as a non-write-in - we need new active players, and you'd be a great addition! Also a good place to get legislative experience.

I am very likely to run (not as a write-in) for Frémont Parliament this November, in which case, you owe me a vote. I will announce during next month I guess.
Heh, I'm running myself so my first preference is already taken. I'll give you a high preference, though!
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2020, 12:13:19 PM »

I'll give you as high a preference as possible. We need active new players, and you seem to fit the bill.
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2020, 09:11:07 PM »

Congrats!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies