Trump supporter suggests killing self, family if Biden wins
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 05:58:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Trump supporter suggests killing self, family if Biden wins
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Trump supporter suggests killing self, family if Biden wins  (Read 2769 times)
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 10, 2020, 01:05:20 PM »

The GOP is not a political party. It is a cult whose members are primed to drink the poison Kool-Aid when the Dear Leader gives the signal.

They are so full of hatred for everyone who isn't like them that they would rather die than share their country with other people.

I get very strong vibes of when Joseph Goebbels and his wife poisoned their kids and themselves because they didn't want to live in a Germany that wasn't run by Nazis.

Tina Arthur and Marcella Frank told me they plan to vote for Trump again because they are deeply alarmed by “the cabal.” They’ve heard “numerous reports” that the COVID-19 tents set up in New York and California were actually for children who had been rescued from underground sex-trafficking tunnels.

Arthur and Frank explained they’re not followers of QAnon. Frank says she spends most of her free time researching child sex trafficking, while Arthur adds that she often finds this information on the Russian-owned search engine Yandex. Frank’s eyes fill with tears as she describes what she’s found: children who are being raped and tortured so that “the cabal” can “extract their blood and drink it.” She says Trump has seized the blood on the black market as part of his fight against the cabal. “I think if Biden wins, the world is over, basically,” adds Arthur. “I would honestly try to leave the country. And if that wasn’t an option, I would probably take my children and sit in the garage and turn my car on and it would be over.
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -5.39

P

« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2020, 01:06:44 PM »

Very disturbing, though I'm sure this is not that common.

The anti-Semitism is pouring out of their comments, disgusting.
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2020, 01:10:19 PM »

Their body, their choice.
redjohn
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.35, S: -4.17

P P P
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2020, 01:10:30 PM »

Suddenly the Vince Foster conspiracy seems sane compared to what large swaths of Trump supporters now believe.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2020, 01:12:07 PM »

This isn't even new. There was a man who killed his wife and two sons then himself because he was afraid Obama would get re-elected.

And this person should be reported the authorities because she is threatening to kill her children. If she wants to harm herself that is her choice, but she shouldn't harm her children. CPS needs to talk to her immediately.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2020, 01:20:04 PM »

Now that is one really, super, bizarre story.
Wow.
And yes, her children should be taken away from her, immediately.
Fmr. Gov. NickG
NickG
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.00, S: -3.49

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2020, 01:36:08 PM »

What disgusts you most about this is anti-Semitism??  Every statement is so utterly disturbing and crazy on its face I don't why why anyone needs to try to dig into some subtextual.  And accusing an entire class of people of sexually abusing and murdering children is much worse than anti-Semitism anyway.
Beefalow and the Consumer
Beef
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.77, S: -8.78

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2020, 01:36:43 PM »

Trump derangement syndrome.
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.97, S: -5.74

P P
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2020, 01:42:12 PM »

What disgusts you most about this is anti-Semitism??  Every statement is so utterly disturbing and crazy on its face I don't why why anyone needs to try to dig into some subtextual.  And accusing an entire class of people of sexually abusing and murdering children is much worse than anti-Semitism anyway.

Why do you feel the need to downplay the anti-Semitism? That’s the real question. Those accusations have deep roots in anti-Semitic tropes going back to the middle ages, and the “entire class of people” being accused is more or less viewed as interchangeable with “the Jews” by these people. There is absolutely no separating anti-Semitism from any of this. And I would have thought that, you know, Hitler would have shown just how dangerous and devastating anti-Semitism can be. That you would downplay its severity is bizarre and disturbing.
Agonized-Statism
Anarcho-Statism
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -9.10, S: -5.83

P
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2020, 01:46:06 PM »

Oh no, the evil red party/blue party will destroy America and definitely not maintain the status quo
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2020, 01:55:43 PM »

"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not yet completely sure about the universe."

- Albert Einstein
Fmr. Gov. NickG
NickG
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.00, S: -3.49

« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2020, 02:03:40 PM »

Why do you feel the need to downplay the anti-Semitism? That’s the real question. Those accusations have deep roots in anti-Semitic tropes going back to the middle ages, and the “entire class of people” being accused is more or less viewed as interchangeable with “the Jews” by these people. There is absolutely no separating anti-Semitism from any of this. And I would have thought that, you know, Hitler would have shown just how dangerous and devastating anti-Semitism can be. That you would downplay its severity is bizarre and disturbing.

The suggestion that these people threatening murder/suicide on their entire family is actually an allusion to Goebbels gives these people far too much credit.  They don't know that much history.  And it actually downplays the evil in what they are saying in turning it into an historical allegory rather than a violent threat.
BaldEagle1991
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2020, 02:05:07 PM »

Mental health in the US is a bigger problem, that even Republicans seem to not care other than to stir the discussion of gun control after a mass shooting.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2020, 02:06:26 PM »

That's odd, speaking of sex trafficking because it seemed like several people in a suburb outside of Charleston brought up sex trafficking to explain why the suburb should not have a mask mandate. The woman claimed that we are only required to wear masks because the politicians are protecting the sex traffickers.

This was the first I had heard that conspiracy theory.
Old Man Willow
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2020, 02:07:05 PM »

Their children should be removed and not returned to their care. This is pretty straightforward.
Roronoa D. Law
Patrick97
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2020, 02:16:54 PM »

Let me guess the Cabal are Black rapists being controlled by Jews. That usually how these bat sh*t crazy conspiracy theories seem to always start.
ProgressiveModerate
Atlas Icon

« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2020, 05:16:03 PM »

Obviously, this should not be representative of most Trump supporters. I just want the children to be taken good care of!
Kuumo

P P
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2020, 05:24:34 PM »

I hope that her kids will be okay and that someone gets her psychiatric help.
Non Swing Voter
Junior Chimp

« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2020, 07:27:23 PM »

The Trump cult has become worse than the Bernie cult.  Didn't think this was possible.  Hopefully 2020 reasserts the moderate.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2020, 07:30:11 PM »

Suicide-line phone calls increased after Trump won in 2016, and I expect the same to happen again this year regardless of who wins. Of course, the reasoning why some might is not entirely equivalent. Seriously, Biden is not going to be the existential threat to right wing interests that Trump will continue being to the left if he gets re-elected.
Pulaski

« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2020, 07:45:38 PM »

Killing yourself and your entire family to own the libs.

On a serious note, does anyone else think that someone who’s spending “a majority of their free time researching child sex trafficking” should probably be at least checked out by the FBI?
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2020, 08:10:36 PM »

Do you think these people don’t believe weird sh**t about Jewish people?
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2020, 08:47:54 PM »

What disgusts you most about this is anti-Semitism??  Every statement is so utterly disturbing and crazy on its face I don't why why anyone needs to try to dig into some subtextual.  And accusing an entire class of people of sexually abusing and murdering children is much worse than anti-Semitism anyway.

Maybe, maybe not. A lot of QAnon is "antisemitism without the Jews." All of the tropes are commonly used in antisemitism, but "Jews" is replaced with "elites" and to some QAnoners, they do not think of them as the same. Others are certainly antisemitic. But presupposing antisemitism onto this specific case when there are about 1,000 things more obviously and directly wrong with those who were interviewed is not really helpful.
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -0.35

« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2020, 08:50:57 PM »

What disgusts you most about this is anti-Semitism??  Every statement is so utterly disturbing and crazy on its face I don't why why anyone needs to try to dig into some subtextual.  And accusing an entire class of people of sexually abusing and murdering children is much worse than anti-Semitism anyway.

Maybe, maybe not. A lot of QAnon is "antisemitism without the Jews." All of the tropes are commonly used in antisemitism, but "Jews" is replaced with "elites" and to some QAnoners, they do not think of them as the same. Others are certainly antisemitic. But presupposing antisemitism onto this specific case when there are about 1,000 things more obviously and clearly wrong with said family is not really helpful.

Would it be that far fetched if their using “elites” as an euphemism? Not saying they are, but it could be.
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2020, 08:54:28 PM »

Maybe, maybe not. A lot of QAnon is "antisemitism without the Jews." All of the tropes are commonly used in antisemitism, but "Jews" is replaced with "elites" and to some QAnoners, they do not think of them as the same. Others are certainly antisemitic. But presupposing antisemitism onto this specific case when there are about 1,000 things more obviously and clearly wrong with said family is not really helpful.

Would it be that far fetched if their using “elites” as an euphemism? Not saying they are, but it could be.

I'm sure some are, but I'm also very sure some view the two separately. There are many rifts in the QAnon movement, I would guess one is probably "It's the Jews" vs. "It's not the Jews."
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies