John Dule 5,332nd Post AMA Extravaganza! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:11:53 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  John Dule 5,332nd Post AMA Extravaganza! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: John Dule 5,332nd Post AMA Extravaganza!  (Read 2981 times)
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« on: September 08, 2020, 08:03:00 AM »

Thoughts on the education you got at UC Berkeley, separately (if it can be separated) from the campus's political culture?
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2020, 04:15:26 PM »

Whom exactly do you perceive Judaism to be a personality cult for, Moses? Or are you of the opinion that any religion with a creator God as the sole focus of worship is ipso facto too personality-oriented/too authoritarian/etc.?
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2020, 10:24:51 AM »

That said though, I fully support transhumanism, genetic modification, designer babies, and selective abortion to determine certain traits in fetuses. I have high hopes that this sort of research will result in yet another triumph of man over nature (though I do fear what would happen if such technology was monopolized by an authoritarian regime).

feels bad, man

I have a pretty good sense of your taste in movies, but what are some of your favorite books? Do you prefer fiction, nonfiction, poetry?
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2020, 11:09:37 AM »

Not a question, but in response to the conversation between you and Cath, I'd highly recommend Neuromancer to both of you.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2020, 12:18:02 PM »

What is your best "S019, you are the kind of person who..." comment ever, in your opinion?

Maybe the one about bikes and crosswalks? I dunno, I feel like he and I have developed a nice double act these days. He's just much more subtle about his trolling than I am (which I have to give him credit for).
He believes in his views, back when he was a “conservative”, he had a town hall in Atlasia and it was gold

Wow, that thread is an absolute goldmine of blind obedient authoritarian gibberish.

Supporting warrantless strip searches of schoolchildren...oof. Talk about an authoritarian NUT position.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies