Office of House Rep Jessica-running for four term in the house!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 08:14:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of House Rep Jessica-running for four term in the house!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Author Topic: Office of House Rep Jessica-running for four term in the house!  (Read 5473 times)
erſatz-york
SlippingJimmy

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2020, 10:27:48 PM »

Endorſed
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: 5.22

P P
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2020, 10:50:55 PM »

Endorsed!
alancia
Argentina

Political Matrix
E: 0.77, S: -0.35

« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2020, 10:54:18 PM »

Endorsed.
Rep Jessica
Jessica
United States

« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2020, 09:03:19 PM »

Tonight I am so grateful to my supporters and to my wonderful party for the honor to serve you for another two months in the peoples house and to fight for a better future for all. We in this term will fight for reduced taxes, fight to make the punishments for harming children many fold and the lefts war against human decency, and guns. Friends, Not only will I fight for your current god given rights to own guns, but I'll fight to expand upon them. It is an honor that you put your trust in me to grant me another term to serve you and I'll fight to defeat communism at every turn it takes!!!  God Bless Atlasia, God bless my wonderful supporters and the federalist party.

Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: 0.00

P P P
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2020, 09:03:47 PM »

Congratulations on your win!
Rep Jessica
Jessica
United States

« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2020, 12:04:02 AM »
« Edited: November 08, 2020, 12:09:29 AM by Rep Jessica »

An act
                                           Immigration Reform Act of 2020
Be it enacted in both Houses of Congress Assembled,

Section 1: Name
1. This bill may be referred to as the "Immigration Reform Act of 2020"

Section 2: Categories of legal immigration to Atlasia
1. The following categories of legal permanent immigration to the Republic of Atlasia are hereby established:
a) Family Reunification
b) Job based immigration
c) Other immigration
2. This act shall not alter the composition or requirements for non-immigrant visas or for visas intended for temporary workers or students

Section 3: Family Reunification immigration
1. Family reunification visas may only be issued to the unmarried children, parents above the age of 65, unmarried siblings or to the spouse of an Atlasian citizen or permanent resident who has been living in the Republic of Atlasia for no less than 10 years.
2. During the application process for family reunification, priority shall be given to the foreign relatives of Atlasian citizens that have had no criminal records in the Republic of Atlasia for the past 12 years

Section 4: Job immigration
1a. Job immigration into the Republic of Atlasia shall be based on a points based system. All applicants who score 67 or more points shall be awarded a job immigration visa.
1b. Immigrants receiving a job visa may be able to bring with them to Atlasia as permanent residents their spouse as well as any children below 18 years of age.
1c. Job immigration visas may be revoked in the event of a failure to meet any continuing requirements as described in this Section for longer than 6 months consecutively.

2a. Up to 24 points may be awarded for proficiency in the English language; 6 each for Reading comprehension, Writing, Listening and Speaking.
2b. Immigrants scoring below an IELTS level of 5.5 (or equivalent) many not apply for a job immigration visa.
2c. Points shall be awarded for scoring 5.5 or above in each of the 4 categories described in section 3a; with 2 points for scoring between 5.5 and 5.99; 4 points for scoring between 6 and 6.99, 5 points for scoring between 7 and 7.99 and 6 points for scoring 8 or more points.

3. Up to 25 points may be awarded for education proficiency, according to the following equivalency list:
a) High School diploma: 5 points
b) 2 year apprenticeship after high school: 10 points
c) 3 year college degree after high school: 15 points
d) 4 year Bachelor's degree: 20 points
e) Double Bachelor: 22 points
f) Master's degree: 25 points
g) PHD: 28 points

4a. Up to 15 points may be awarded for prior job experience on an skilled job:
a) Less than 1 year of job experience: 0 points
b) Between 1 and 2 years of job experience: 9 points
c) Between 2 and 3 years of job experience: 11 points
d) Between 3 and 6 years of job experience: 13 points
e) 6 or more years of job experience: 15 points
4b. Skilled job shall be defined as a management job; a professional job that usually calls for a college degree (for example doctors or architects) or a technical job that usually calls for a college diploma or apprenticeship (for example plumbers or electricians)
4c. Part time jobs, defined as jobs comprising less than 30 hours per week of work; shall count as half for the purposes of counting the years from sections 4a.(a-e).
4d. a) Medical doctors who intend to work in an area, as determined by the Atlasian Census Bureau, to be rural or impoverished, shall be awarded an additional 7 points.
b) Any person who is awarded a job visa because of meeting the requirement in 5d. a) shall have 90 days to gain employment, or to regain employment after a job loss, in such area, or the job visa shall be revoked.

5a. Up to 12 points may be awarded for an applicant's age. Applicants between the ages of 18 and 35 shall be awarded the full 12 points. For each year after that, the number of points awarded shall be reduced by 1 per year, until reaching 0 at age 47.
5b. No persons under the age of 18 may apply for a job immigration visa to the Republic of Atlasia

6. Up to 25 extra points shall be awarded to any workers who attempt to immigrate to the Republic of Atlasia with a job offer for a job that is full time and skilled. These immigrants shall receive the full 25 points, everyone else shall receive 0 points

7. Up to 15 points may be awarded for extra requirements:
-The applicant having completed high school or a college degree in Atlasia shall award 5 points in this section
-Having any sort of legal job experience in Atlasia for at least one year shall award 10 points in this section
-10 points shall be awarded for having a relative living legally in the Republic of Atlasia. Relative shall be defined as the applicant's sibling, parent, grandparent, child or grandchild.

8. If the number of applicants surpasses the maximum amount of people who may apply for an immigrant visa, priority shall be given to the highest scoring applicants. In the case of a score tie; the applicants with job offers shall be admitted first.

Section 5. Other immigration
1. The following extra categories of permanent immigration to the Republic of Atlasia are hereby retained, with their current requirements:
a) Outstandingly skilled people, as currently immigrating through the EB1 visa program
b) Certain special categories of immigrants, as currently immigrating through the EB4 visa program
c) Investors, as currently immigrating through the EB5 visa program
2. A new immigration visa shall be created, targeted at retirees who desire to move to the Republic of Atlasia. People immigrating through this visa shall prove that they are financially independent, able to afford their retirement in Atlasia and may not be allowed to take any job offers in Atlasia. The details of this visa shall be devised by the department in charge of internal policy in Atlasia.

Section 6: Miscellaneous repeals
1. The Diversity Immigrant Visa Program is hereby repealed.

Section 7: Numbers of visas
1. Family reunification visas shall be capped at no more than 75,000 per year.
2. The total number of immigrant visas issued per year by the Atlasian government may not be more than 1/1000th of the Atlasian population, as established in the last decennial census  available. This section shall refer to the census of NPCs made by the Atlasian Census bureau; and not to the census of active players in Atlasia done by the Registrar General.
3. At the discretion of the department responsible for internal policy, the total number of visas available may be reduced by 10% for every year the unemployment rate stays above 5%. Any reduction in the total number of visas shall be accompanied by a proportional reduction in the number of family reunification visas.
4. If the unemployment rate has stayed below 5% for at least 3 consecutive years, and wage growth has matched or surpassed the rate of inflation for the past 4 years; the Atlasian department for internal policy may increase the numbers in sections 7.1 and 7.2 by up to 10%, after a recommendation from the Immigration Analysis board
5. An Immigration Analysis board shall be established. This board shall have representatives from labor unions and small business associations and be in charge of making recommendations to the Atlasian department responsible for internal policy and to the Atlasian Congress with regards to the number of immigrants that should be allowed into Atlasia, as well as the requirements for said immigrants to fulfill.

Section 8: Money for border enforcement
1. Border enforcement shall be granted an added two hundred fifty million dollars starting in 2021 through 2030.
2. This money shall be used to hire an estimated 2,500 more agents and to provide training.
3. Another hundred million dollars for drones and other tools to enhance border security.

Section 8: Enactment
1. This bill shall become enacted 90 days after the passage of this Act
Rep Jessica
Jessica
United States

« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2020, 01:11:26 AM »
« Edited: November 11, 2020, 01:18:47 AM by Rep Jessica »

An act
                                           Reduction of the size of the bureaucracy

1. This bill may be referred to as the, "Reduction of the size of the bureaucracy"

Section 2: Reducing the size of the bureaucracy
1. The president is mandated by this congress to put together a commission of experts in order to trim the size of the Bureaucracy.
1a. This commission shall have the report on areas to trim out of fat and bloated bureaucracy by March 1st 2021.
2. The commission is mandated to find 2% in each department of the executive bureaucracy to trim of its work force and funding.
3. The president is mandated by this congress to role back 1 regulation for each new regulation for the next 5 years.
Section 3: Cuts in federal pay
1. All workers of the bureaucracy shall see a reduction of 1% in yearly pay for 2021 through 2022.

Section 4: This bill shall become law once the president signs.

Rep Jessica
Jessica
United States

« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2020, 12:30:48 AM »

An act
                                           Legalization of property protection act
1. This bill may be referred to as the, "Legalization of property protection act"
Section 2: Legalization of deadly force to protect property
I. Owners of businesses and markets of any sales of goods shall have the right to use deadly force to stop looting and robbery of their products.
IIa. Large crowds storming the doors of the store shall be reason to use deadly force out of fear of lose of property and/or lost of life.
IIb. Any fear of ones life by sales clerks, stockers, etc shall be used in the court of law for reasons to have used deadly force.
III. Any destruction of store property inside or outside shall be reason to use legal deadly force.
IV. This bill shall be within the imagine of the florida and Mississippi castle doctrine law of home owners rights to use deadly force.
Section III: Recouping damages
I. All stores shall have full rights to go after all protest groups and political groups that committed damages on their property within a court of law.
Ia. This shall be expanded to up to 12 years after act occurred.
Section IV: Groups that cause violence and damages on stores and businesses
I. Groups that cause violence and damages for political cause shall be labelled terrorist groups within the boundaries of Atlasia.
II. Members of said groups shall receive a minimum of 10 years in federal prison for acts of violence against property.

Section V: This bill shall become law after president signs it.

Rep Jessica
Jessica
United States

« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2020, 02:17:31 AM »

An act
              Limits on taxes and abolishment of limitations on tobacco products act
1. This bill may be referred to as the, "Limits on taxes and abolishment of limitations on tobacco products act"
Section 2. End of bans
I. All federal, region and state tobacco limitations and bans shall be abolished.
Ia. Smoking will be allowed in public property, federal buildings, bars and stores throughout our land.
Section 3: Limit taxes on tobacco products
I. All federal, region and state taxes shall not be more then 10% of the listed price of the product.
Section 4: Bill shall become law after signed by president
Rep Jessica
Jessica
United States

« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2020, 09:38:18 PM »

An act
                                   Banning plastic bag and straw bans act

I. This bill may be referred to as the, "Banning plastic bag and straw bans act"
Section 2. Banning the bans on Plastics bags
I. All bag  and plastic straw bans at the federal, Regional, state and city level shall be repealed within the confines of the republic of Atlasia.
Ia. All fines and legal action put into place because of these bans shall be voided and reversed within the confines of Atlasia.
II. All bags and straws be they paper or plastic shall be completely legal within the boundaries of Atlasia.
Section 3. This bill shall become law upon the president signature.
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2020, 09:44:21 PM »

An act

I. This bill may be referred to as the, "Banning plastic bag and straw bans act"
I. All bag  and plastic straw bans at the federal, Regional, state and city level shall be repealed within the confines of the republic of Atlasia.
Ia. All fines and legal action put into place because of these bans shall be voided and reversed within the confines of Atlasia.
II. All bags and straws be they paper or plastic shall be completely legal within the boundaries of Atlasia.

This reminds me of the bill I tried to pass like 6 months ago which was the exact polar opposite Tongue (trying to ban non-reusable plastics like straws and what not; and imposing refundable deposits on other plastics and one use containers). My bill failed though

https://talkelections.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=370494.0
Rep Jessica
Jessica
United States

« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2020, 01:34:11 AM »

Here is the way I'd write the constitutional amendment. This shouldn't be just focused on milita and the wording is confusing and allows way to much power to the courts to mess with our rights to own guns.

A BILL
To affirm Atlasians' Constitutional rights

SECTION 1.

1. This Act may be cited as the "Finalizing Freak Power Amendment”.

SECTION 2.

1. Article I, Section 7, of the Fourth Constitution, is amended to read as follows:
A well-regulated militia being necessary for the security of a free people, The right of the people to keep and bear arms and low-potency explosives shall not be infringed  upon by their government in order to maintain freedom and security of a free people.

2. Amendment Explanation
Adds the bearing of low-potency explosives as a right.
Rep Jessica
Jessica
United States

« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2020, 05:17:43 PM »

My agenda moving forward will focus on making life freer for the little guy. Everyone should be able to use plastic bags and straws, everyone should be able to get tobacco products and I will make a bill limiting highway/freeway speed limits.
Rep Jessica
Jessica
United States

« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2020, 12:00:45 AM »

Friends, I've decided to run for a third term in the house of reps to defend your rights and to advance the ideals of freedom. My goals will be for smaller governmental control in your life with a bill banning bag bans, rolling back cig restrictions and lower immigration. Ladies and gents, Lower immigration ---> higher wages for our workers here in atlasia! We don't need anymore immigrants as it is hurting our citizens that are already here and it makes your taxes go up! More taxes for more schools, more taxes for more healthcare services, more taxes for more police and more taxes for welfare. WE can't afford it. I will fight for lower taxes and against the radical mb admin at every turn. We will fight hard for Atlasia and will work harder in a third term then any other member of your house against the leftist agenda. Every single days, every single vote and at every single turn!

I'll fight for your rights to own guns
I'll fight against abortion and the murder of babies
I'll fight against legal and illegal immigration
I'll fight against lawlessness in our cities
I'll fight to improve our cities and to house the poorest amongs us in housing. We can't ignore it and the problem is only getting worst otherwise.
I'll fight against abusive lock downs and laws that prevent you from being free.
I'll fight for freedom and liberty.
I'll fight for the traditional family and for Atlasia first!

God bless Atlasia and good night!

At-Large Senator LouisvilleThunder
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: 1.74

P P P
« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2020, 12:05:31 AM »

Endorsed for reelection
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: 1.22

« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2020, 07:05:18 AM »

We don't agree on every issue but I am proud to endorse my partisan and colleague in the Federalist Party, and in the House, for re-election. She will continue to fight to protect children against sexual abuse, for good-paying Atlasian jobs, and against bad trade deals.

Jessica is a good, populist conservative who understands that the government has to spend money to help our most downtrodden. She supports our public option while preserving private insurance. She supports social welfare programs to curb homelessness, to improve access to housing, and she supports rebuilding our crumbling infrastructure.
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2020, 11:07:23 AM »

I won't attack your rights as long as you respect that there's just male and female and not 57 genders, lol, lol, lol!
I follow Steinman's law and believe there are six genders: male, female, cop (as in ACAB), muppet (as in Man or Muppet), tax fraud (as in saying "Your tax dollars at work, ladies and gentlemen" shortly after talking to a genderqueer person), and smart (I have no example for this, this comes from my mom saying I was raised smart rather than male or female). While not listed here, I can concievably imagine at least 51 other genders. Are you going to attack my rights?
Former Lincoln Assemblyman & Lt. Gov. RGN
RGN08
Philippines

Political Matrix
E: 2.31, S: 4.47

« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2020, 10:23:13 PM »

Endorsed!
Rep Jessica
Jessica
United States

« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2020, 05:58:56 PM »

Get out in vote federalist and get out in vote Jessica!!!! We will fight for more freedoms be it your right to smoke, eat what you wish to what you can use like plastic bags & straws, better infrastructure and a country that puts Atlasia first! MAGA!!!!

The left wants to control every element of your life and we will make sure that is greatly reduced.
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2020, 07:02:34 PM »

Hey, I'll leave this element alone if you tell me if you'll discriminate against me for believing that 57 genders are conceivable
Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: 0.00

P P P
« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2020, 10:02:15 PM »

Endorsed
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2020, 05:35:59 PM »

An act

AKA " f*** the environment bill"

Qanon Karen never ceases to surprise.
Rep Jessica
Jessica
United States

« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2020, 05:38:21 PM »
« Edited: December 13, 2020, 06:02:24 PM by Rep Jessica »

An act

I. All bag  and plastic straw bans at the federal, Regional, state and city level shall be repealed within the confines of the republic of Atlasia.

I added an 100 million to clean up money for straws and bags. Banning these products is just retarded. Maybe we could have work crews clean up the stuff instead of taking sh**t away from people. More jobs!
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2020, 06:42:01 PM »

An act

There are a lot of situations in which people need plastic straws. Many people reuse their plastic shopping bags for other purposes rather than just as single use. Not only that, but reusable shopping bags aren't exactly environmentally friendly, and they'd have to be used enough times to even make a dent in the issue plastic bags try to solve.

There's plenty of ways to tackle environmental issues, but banning straws and bags are just a dumb way of pretending to do something while making very little to no real impact.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #49 on: December 13, 2020, 07:46:09 PM »

New Zealand's plastic bag ban worked fine-don't ban good ideas!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies