2020-21 NFL Discussion & Pick 'Em Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:31:46 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  2020-21 NFL Discussion & Pick 'Em Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 [38]
Author Topic: 2020-21 NFL Discussion & Pick 'Em Thread  (Read 29083 times)
emailking
Atlas Icon
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #925 on: February 09, 2021, 09:59:31 PM »

No rape allegations against Brady. I don't hold people accountable for other people's crimes.
Never Made it to Graceland
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

« Reply #926 on: February 10, 2021, 03:11:47 PM »

No rape allegations against Brady. I don't hold people accountable for other people's crimes.

Brady is the cheater. Brown is the rapist. Brady begged them to sign him when the Buccs were floundering and thus is morally responsible for that decision.
emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #927 on: February 10, 2021, 03:24:45 PM »

He was held accountable for that. If we find out the pressures were low on Sunday I'll reevaluate. I don't care about who he's passing to.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #928 on: February 10, 2021, 04:10:25 PM »

Tampa Bay showed us what the Rams can do next year, that there is parity in sports that there aren't any dominant teams any longer Chiefs are a professional team but Pat Mahomes isnt a Hall of Famer yet and Matthew Stafford can the ball long like Brady and Rodgers, something that Goff was unable to do

That's why he relied heavily on Gurley and when Gurley got injured, Goff couldn't throw long passes. Anybody doubting the Rams, they have Ramsey now and they went to Superbowl in 2018

Rams are not the prohibited favorites to win title, but neither are the Chiefs anymore
R.P. McM
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

« Reply #929 on: February 17, 2021, 03:07:07 AM »

Biggest cheater and recipient of officiating bias in NFL history throwing to a rapist and people somehow think it's a cool story. F**k Brady. He'll never be the greatest anything except greatest embarrassment to the game.

I won't comment on the cheating (though compelling evidence does exist), but I will say that the officiating in this SB was absolutely disgraceful. It was so lopsided (Brady INT = flag), that I had flashbacks of the '02 NBA Western Conference Finals.
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #930 on: February 17, 2021, 10:56:48 AM »

Biggest cheater and recipient of officiating bias in NFL history throwing to a rapist and people somehow think it's a cool story. F**k Brady. He'll never be the greatest anything except greatest embarrassment to the game.

I won't comment on the cheating (though compelling evidence does exist), but I will say that the officiating in this SB was absolutely disgraceful. It was so lopsided (Brady INT = flag), that I had flashbacks of the '02 NBA Western Conference Finals.

That's how Brady has always been. You can't find a playoff run he went on without a fumble or interception being overturned for the most BS reason imaginable.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #931 on: February 17, 2021, 03:18:33 PM »

Brady won not because he was a Hall of Famer he won't win next yr and the Rams will. The Chiefs lost due to fact the played Jimmy Garoppolo and the Niners in the Superbowl and he got sacked just like Goff, linebackers get sack happy on Goff and Garoppolo. That's why Goff was traded and we got Stafford and we will win next yr

Tampa and LA have all 4 sports league titles and we already went to Superbowl in 2018/ and lost due to not having Kupp
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #932 on: February 17, 2021, 03:19:50 PM »

Brady won not because he was a Hall of Famer he won't win next yr and the Rams will. The Chiefs lost due to fact the played Jimmy Garoppolo and the Niners in the Superbowl and he got sacked just like Goff, linebackers get sack happy on Goff and Garoppolo. That's why Goff was traded and we got Stafford and we will win next yr

Tampa and LA have all 4 sports league titles and we already went to Superbowl in 2018/ and lost due to not having Kupp

You also got extremely lucky and got away with a blatant pass interference call in the Conference Game lol
YE
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -0.52

« Reply #933 on: February 18, 2021, 12:00:54 PM »

As soon as I de-sticky.

Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #934 on: February 18, 2021, 12:37:22 PM »

As soon as I de-sticky.

Despite last year, this hurts a lot. He is going to have a monster career in Indy.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #935 on: February 19, 2021, 09:24:15 AM »

So Indy picked him up for basically a bag of footballs.  Okay then.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 [38]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies